HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes

Go down 
+6
FrankRedfield
Mass Distraction
Neotris
NicemanCandy
NiteKrawler
K-Mart
10 posters
AuthorMessage
K-Mart
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
K-Mart

Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Personally I loved Afterlife because of what it took from the game. And frankly, im happy most of these scenes were left out. But I do wish the scene between Chris and Claire was kept in and the one with Alice and Claire in the plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIuME375kKU
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silentman101/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:32 pm

K-Mart wrote:
Personally I loved hated Afterlife because of what it took from the game it sucked balls. And frankly, im happy most all of these scenes were left out. But I do wish the scene between Chris and Claire was kept in and the one with Alice and Claire in the plane all of the other scenes were left out as well.

There, I fixed it for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
K-Mart
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
K-Mart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:37 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
K-Mart wrote:
Personally I loved hated Afterlife because of what it took from the game it sucked balls. And frankly, im happy most all of these scenes were left out. But I do wish the scene between Chris and Claire was kept in and the one with Alice and Claire in the plane all of the other scenes were left out as well.

There, I fixed it for you. Smile

That wasn't needed. Afterlife is a love/hate movie for the fans and I happened to love it. Jill, Claire, Chirs, and Wesker were now spot on to their video game counterparts and the movie wasn't only about Alice this time. I'm personally very excited to see the 5th one because I have this great plot in my heard for the next one and I twitted it to Milla, hope she keeps it into consideration Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Do you really think Milla has ANYTHING to do with the movies other than "acting" in them? If you have an idea, I would suggest twitting the executive producer and the director. And no, none of the characters were even near to being spot on from the games. They were all different. And crappy.
Back to top Go down
K-Mart
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
K-Mart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:59 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Do you really think Milla has ANYTHING to do with the movies other than "acting" in them? If you have an idea, I would suggest twitting the executive producer and the director. And no, none of the characters were even near to being spot on from the games. They were all different. And crappy.

Milla has A LOT of input into the movies, she's married to the director for corns sake also she said that the next movie is going to be even more of what the fans want. And in my eyes i saw the characters just like they were in the games. Though Claire was a little more tough and didn't really show a sensitive side but she still had strong leadership skills. Chris was who I was pretty disappointed with, he was pretty.....cardboard. They tried to hard to make him seem tough like his RE5 persona but it fell short. Wesker. Now Wesker to me just seemed so perfect I nearly flipped put during the fight scene between him, Claire, and Chris. His attitude was just soooo Wesker I dong care what people say lol. And Jills 5 seconds of fame made me giddy as hell! But out of all the movie (the First one being my absolute fav) this one was the worst acted and that was the sad thing.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:38 pm

You are gross.
Back to top Go down
K-Mart
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
K-Mart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:54 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
You are gross.

Thanks Smile

I'm starting to think that im the only RE fan that respects the movies for what they are, movies. When I watch them I don't think of the games. But after I leave the theater or finish watching them at home I get in the mood to play the games ( my favorite RE is RE2, love Claire Very Happy ) and also the movie started out by taking the best stuff of the games and putting that into the movies. I know for a fact that if they made a straight adaptaion of the game but took out certain things (like puzzles, keys and useless characters) the fans would bitch to the high heaves. And considering the movies are not based on a certaint game they are not messing with the game series and the movie series exists on it's own. Now if one day they do decide to make a faithful adaptation of the ill be completely on bored and support that aswell as these movie that are coming out now. Also, Degeneration wasn't that hot of a RE movie but I did like the airport setting, zombies, and of course the ever amazing Claire Redfield.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:03 pm

You know for a fact? You must have proof then. Please give it to me. I have noticed a trend in videogame to movie adaptations. The closer the movie is to the game, the better it is. Even fans agree. Look at Silent Hill. Prince of Persia. They were much closer than RE has come to their games and fans don't bitch nearly as much. Look at book to movie adaptations. They give us some of the best selling movies in history. And I rarely hear fans complain. If it can be done with books, it can be done with games.

K-Mart wrote:
Also, Degeneration wasn't that hot of a RE movie but I did like the airport setting, zombies, and of course the ever amazing Claire Redfield.

You're hopeless.
Back to top Go down
K-Mart
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
K-Mart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:12 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
You know for a fact? You must have proof then. Please give it to me. I have noticed a trend in videogame to movie adaptations. The closer the movie is to the game, the better it is. Even fans agree. Look at Silent Hill. Prince of Persia. They were much closer than RE has come to their games and fans don't bitch nearly as much. Look at book to movie adaptations. They give us some of the best selling movies in history. And I rarely hear fans complain. If it can be done with books, it can be done with games.

K-Mart wrote:
Also, Degeneration wasn't that hot of a RE movie but I did like the airport setting, zombies, and of course the ever amazing Claire Redfield.

You're hopeless.

Prince of Persia(pretty loosely based off the game) and Silent Hill (stuck pretty close but changed the Cult which was a big no, no and ommited some great characters) still had fans that complained about how different it was from the source material. We have never had, to this date a video game movie that fans of the games were actually pleased with (Silent Hill was a close one though, I know I loved it.)

And I'm not completely hopeless, I am excited for Damnation! I just think that it is possible for people to love the RE games and still like the movie as I do.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:59 pm

You are living proof. The movies to me are just so unpolished. They feel so rushed and not well put together. They feel cheap I guess.
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

Playstation Network NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:48 pm

^ Spot on...
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadfrontier.com
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:29 am

Thanks for the link dood invisible bullet kill FTW. 3:54 Oh I totally will baby but yea some of the scenes were aight i wish they kept the quarter ammo in the film but shortened it. Overall Im glad with the cuts and I wished they showed how las plagas came to be in certain zombies. Back in part 3 most the zombies were a tad aged and extra decomposed but in this one somehow the decomposition made the tvirus into a las plagas?

*prays for uwe boll to reboot the series* he honestly aint that bad and sticks pretty damn good to the source. Smoke up and then watch postal, probly the closest thing to a video game movie adaptation minus the fact they replaced gary colemen wit mini me
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:20 am

Neotris wrote:
Thanks for the link dood
You use that word awfully lot... Might there be something behind it... Like maybe you are a demonic exploding penguin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:50 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Neotris wrote:
Thanks for the link dood
You use that word awfully lot... Might there be something behind it... Like maybe you are a demonic exploding penguin.
haha I started it before that back in like 1999 then i heard that prinny say it and I was like WTF copyright infringment
Back to top Go down
FrankRedfield
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: This is wayyyy funny...   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Hello. I'm new here. Very Happy But i've seen that the movies are getting a lot of hate in here. Not that I think that they're perfect or anything, Paul W.S. Anderson's writing is NOT GOOD. Oh and Afterlife rushed and had 0 character development and everything because the studio interfered with this one. That's it. If you could read the original script, it was decent. The thing is they're enjoyable, the franchise has been alive up until now because they make money. They're succesfull because they're action packed movies with zombies and some creatures from the games. Nothing else. I've also seen people getting hate just because they like them... why is that? I thought in here everyone was entitled to their opinion? I thought people might disagree but I never thought people would be hateful...

Anyways, I just wanted to share something with you guys, the RE movies are what they are up until now because Capcom wants them that way. You must have heard the story about Romero writing the first draft for the first movie, he was hella closer to the first game, in every way, but he did r@pe some characters, one stuff I can tell ya is that Barry was black. And, it was just...bad. So they fired Romero and the franchise came to the hands of Paul. Thing is, after the clvsterfvck that script made by Romero was... Capcom decided the movies had to stray away from the games. They didn't want to take any chances like that. So they didn't let Anderson use any characters for the first movie... it turned out well. Then as they advanced they let go of some characters but they still wanted the films to be different. Some of you say some characters have gotten r@ped, but the truth is, Capcom wants them that way. They wanted Afterlife to be how it was. They wanted Extinction to be how it was. They want Alice as well. They want everything the way it is!!

This was just to make the point that... they crew behind this movies should not have the fault for the movies to be so strayed away from the games! NOT saying they're perfect movies, as I said, I enjoy them, but I DO recognize their flaws unlike others, and as a critical point of view, the first one was good, 2nd was below average, 3rd was average, 4th was down low average. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:06 am

Many people don't agree with Capcom either. Besides, Barry would've been an awesome black person Very Happy Actually, when I was a kid, I somehow thought he was black...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:32 pm

No one gets hated on for liking the movies here. They get disagreed with a lot. I find that on the Internet, a lot of people misinterpret disagreement as hate. When arguing, you cannot afford to be sensitive. That's argumentation. That's life. I get a lot of people disagreeing with me about hating the movies (except the CG one). I don't have them banned for that obviously. Also, I would love for you to post your proof of Capcom wanting the movies the way they are and everything else you said. Like the original script with all that information. Right now, you basically have three paragraphs of something you could have just made up. Welcome to the forum!

Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:57 pm

The only thing about this movie I really liked was Wesker. He was so much like he was in the games. But he also looked almost exactly like he does in the games as well. In the final battle the fabrics and the patterns on his jacket were exactly the same from RE5. Sadly, he's not in it much.

Instead of watching the whole movie, I should have just looked up the Wesker clips on youtube. Could have saved me a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
K-Mart
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
K-Mart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:01 am

You know in saying this completely honestly and not to sound like a loser but in happy they didn't follow the games because I already would have knew the ending and would not have cared. I like the movie story line, I like world-wide biohazrd and how there will never be a happy ending but that Alice and co will ALWAYS have to fight for their survival. That's what makes those movies scary, knowing that they have no choice but to survive the horror. It's like Raccoon City but 100x worse.

Just my opinion. XD
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:53 am

Nah, the movies aren't actually scary.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:30 pm

The scariest thing about the movies is watching the movies LOL!
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:49 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
You are living proof. The movies to me are just so unpolished. They feel so rushed and not well put together. They feel cheap I guess.

While I do agree with you to a degree Night I still think that first post was uncalled for. He is allowed to have his own opinion even if it is wrong. It is not your place to ''fix'' his post.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Do you see "Night" anywhere in my name Revvohn? I can post what I like as well. I didn't go in and actually change her post. That would have been uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Come on guys keep the peace Wink
everyone is allowed to agree and disagree this is not wrong this is just a constructed thread
not everyone likes the same thing and I agree with nitekrawler the movies are infact just a commodity
that is riding off the success of the RE game series, this is what mainstream does now
its all about the money not about the dedication and love in compiling a game or movie now, its sad but true No
anyway I am getting off subject, I see why some people like the film, it is ok a suppose for a action film but not a RE film.
Now Degeneration, that was how a resident evil film should be Razz.
Breathtalking CGI, really gripping and interesting storyline, stayed very true to Resident evil games
even down to the characters, Leon and claire cheers and another thing I loved was at the end of the teaser trailer before it came out it had the part when it showed the BOW crashing to the ground and you heard the warning alarm going off and then the ungerground evacuation ST from RE2 starts, I was like affraid lol from then I was literally counting the days till it came out lol
anyways there is my input about the films Wink

Here is also the link to trailer that I was refering to in this post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxHAk8PhU-c&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:36 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Do you see "Night" anywhere in my name Revvohn? I can post what I like as well. I didn't go in and actually change her post. That would have been uncalled for.

Point taken.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes   Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Afterlife: Deleted and Unfinished Scenes
Page 1 of 1