HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!

Go down 
+3
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:52 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Who says the blood is capable of infecting anyone? It could be an airborn virus and some humans could be immune to it. Or it could be a genetic mutation that slowly overtakes the world. Of course...that would mean the "zombies" would have to ...to a woman. Yeah. That idea sucks. Sorry.

I've never know a virus not to be communicable by bodily fluids.... If it's airborne, well we are all screwed unless we have an immunity. Genetic mutations would take far to long to get out of control and would be easily quelled. Unless the mutation was intentionally caused on a global scale affecting an entire generation by a chemical agent, perservative in mass produced food, etc...

Genetic mutation is always possible. Highly. In order to quell it, you would have to treat the mutated beings inhumanely. Take away their rights at least. Us liberals would have no part of that, and while they debated what to do on Capitol Hill, the mutations would get out of hand. Oh, the wonders of beauracracy. I'm not sure if you can always get a virus through blood contact. But even if you do, it would have to come into contact with an open wound (and who would have open wounds in a zombie apocalypse anyway?) or by the eyes. Even if swallowed, there is a high chance that it would not infect you.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:54 pm

damn mass that seems like a great area to live in...we have our spooky places around here as well

@BOB a .357 is what I want...too bad i aint 21 yet
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Jesus Regen, I always perceive you as in your late 20's or early 30's...
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:58 pm

nope only 19...says so in my profile box
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Regenerator wrote:
damn mass that seems like a great area to live in...we have our spooky places around here as well

My 21st birthday I went and bought all my friends alcohol and myself a Ruger P345. It was a fun pistol but I caught the GLOCK bug and sold it to buy a GLOCK 19 and a GLOCK 21, I miss it. Sad Now I have the 1911 bug and sold my glocks to fund that addiction but I think I'm gonna stick with 1911's from here on out. They are pistol perfection. I did sadly get rid of a Smith and Wesson model 66-2 recently, I regret getting rid of it more than anything, I was a very nice revolver and was made some time in the late 70's or early 80's and only had 12 rounds fired through it.

Nite, who's to say you wouldn't be covered in open wounds in a SHTF senario? You will have to search for food, ammo, fuel, and other supplies... odds are with all the chaos our streets would look like third world countries anyway. Plenty of stuff to get cut on. And I know, damn liberals would take all the fun out of it, make some big deal out of it and cause the end of the world. I always thought of super liberals as zombies anyway.

Last edited by BOBLATHON on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:06 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

My 21st birthday I went and bought all my friends alcohol and myself a Ruger P345. It was a fun pistol but I caught the GLOCK bug and sold it to buy a GLOCK 19 and a GLOCK 21, I miss it. Sad

Nite, who's to say you wouldn't be covered in open wounds in a SHTF senario? You will have to search for food, ammo, fuel, and other supplies... odds are with all the chaos our streets would look like third world countries anyway. Plenty of stuff to get cut on. And I know, damn liberals would take all the fun out of it, make some big deal out of it and cause the end of the world. I always thought of super liberals as zombies anyway.

I was being sarcastic about the open wounds. Razz Liberals would be putting the fun into though by starting Z-Day! I mean...who isn't looking forward to it?
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:08 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

My 21st birthday I went and bought all my friends alcohol and myself a Ruger P345. It was a fun pistol but I caught the GLOCK bug and sold it to buy a GLOCK 19 and a GLOCK 21, I miss it. Sad

I was being sarcastic about the open wounds. Razz Liberals would be putting the fun into though by starting Z-Day! I mean...who isn't looking forward to it?

Ahh... I suck at sarcasm detection anyway. I am most definitely looking forward to it.... I am hoarding ammo in anticipation.... And Camel Lights.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:25 am

Zombie apocalypse would be the most likely end of the world scenario to stay alive in anyway. Especially if you're prepared.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:07 am

BOBLATHON wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

My 21st birthday I went and bought all my friends alcohol and myself a Ruger P345. It was a fun pistol but I caught the GLOCK bug and sold it to buy a GLOCK 19 and a GLOCK 21, I miss it. Sad Now I have the 1911 bug and sold my glocks to fund that addiction but I think I'm gonna stick with 1911's from here on out. They are pistol perfection. I did sadly get rid of a Smith and Wesson model 66-2 recently, I regret getting rid of it more than anything, I was a very nice revolver and was made some time in the late 70's or early 80's and only had 12 rounds fired through it.
man you are really into handguns...when I hit 21 im going to get a couple WWII era pistols...I would love to get my hands on a Luger but those things cost a lot
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Regenerator wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

man you are really into handguns...when I hit 21 im going to get a couple WWII era pistols...I would love to get my hands on a Luger but those things cost a lot

I love handguns... the harder the kick the better. I want a .500 S&W really bad and it may be my next pistol purchase. I like rifles and shotguns as well but I'm a puss when it comes to recoil with longarms I hate the hard kicking stuff. I do love firing old rifles tho, a buddy of mine has about 5 Mosin Nagants and we plink with them often. And yes, a real German Luger are very, very expensive. I still wanna pick up a 98k those are very sweet shooting rifles and the bolt on those things are just as smooth as modern rifles.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:26 pm

I have a 98K but it isnt all original as it has a sporty stock but the action is smooth and it has the original stamps on it...I just recently got an Enfield NO. 4 MK. 1 rifle and that has to be the smoothest action I have ever worked...when it comes to kicks in rifles I dont mind it...I do enough shooting around here so I just get used to it...and yes the Mosins are fun to shoot I have one myself
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:49 pm

You guys sure know your guns Very Happy I've mostly used an Rk 62.

*shiver* I don't think I'll ever get used to that red sky around here...
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:42 pm

I have grown up with guns so I know the deal...I will be fully prepared for a zombie disaster and Im sure Bob would be too
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Lol, I'm paranoid of zombie invasions I'ts for real :/. I have like, two wind up flashlights.
And.. A dollar? I also take one of my wind up flashlights to school and sometimes take an
extra jumper. You know what, I really never got around to winding them up properly. 0_o
Any who, I sometimes practice on my brother's thingamajig on the door frame where
you pull yourself up? Yeah, something like that.. T_T I'm terrible. Anyway. The only
thing missing is a weapon :/
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Methsia wrote:
Lol, I'm paranoid of zombie invasions I'ts for real :/. I have like, two wind up flashlights.
And.. A dollar? I also take one of my wind up flashlights to school and sometimes take an
extra jumper. You know what, I really never got around to winding them up properly. 0_o
Any who, I sometimes practice on my brother's thingamajig on the door frame where
you pull yourself up? Yeah, something like that.. T_T I'm terrible. Anyway. The only
thing missing is a weapon :/

Sounds you are ready to be a tragic casualty...
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:55 pm

they will not get me without a fight
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Hmm... within my reach, as I type there is a colt 1911 with one in the chamber and an 8 round mag loaded. Right beside it sits another 8 round mag filled to capacity. On the shelf above it is my snubbie .357 loaded with +P rounds and a box of 50 additional rounds close by. I also keep a 120 lumen flashlight by my bed along with my Kershaw Tanto folder. In the next room is a Mossberg 500 12 guage loaded with 3" 00 shells and a belt of 50 additional #4 shot shells.... then the rifles are in the gun cabinet. I have few tucked away downstairs as well. So, come on zombies... fuck with me, I dare you.

When I'm not at home, the flashlight, knife, and one of the pistols are with me.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:42 am

I really need to get that sword quickly... I'm moderately ready: I have a flashlight and a hockey stick near my bed and knives in the next room, a chainsaw available and another flashligt in my car. As soon as I'll get that sword I'll be having it quickly available.

On a side note: I wouldn't want to be the guy trying to rob Bob's house.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:29 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I really need to get that sword quickly... I'm moderately ready: I have a flashlight and a hockey stick near my bed and knives in the next room, a chainsaw available and another flashligt in my car. As soon as I'll get that sword I'll be having it quickly available.

On a side note: I wouldn't want to be the guy trying to rob Bob's house.

Yeah... bad idea. On top of this I have very bright security lights and a very loud dog. I don't think anyone with ill will towards me or mine would make it to the front door. If they did make it through the front door there is a pleasant suprise waiting in every room. They will leave ventilated for sure.

Just for shits and gigs, I do have a nice chainsaw on the ready but it would be far too messy in a zombie situation.

I grew up with guns as well. When I was 5 years old my dad sat me behing a M60 with 200 rounds loaded and told me to "have fun" been addicted ever since.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:44 pm

I'm trying to decide between these
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm trying to decide between these
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

As long as they slice any of them is fine.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:48 pm

are those quality, folded steel swords.... I know so many people who get those novelty swords and they wonder why they are pieces of garbage and fall apart if you swing them too hard.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:10 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
I grew up with guns as well. When I was 5 years old my dad sat me behing a M60 with 200 rounds loaded and told me to "have fun" been addicted ever since.
well that is a nice way to get started...one of my first was an AK-47 but shooting 200 rounds out of an M60 must be sweet
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:18 am

BOBLATHON wrote:
are those quality, folded steel swords.... I know so many people who get those novelty swords and they wonder why they are pieces of garbage and fall apart if you swing them too hard.
Yep, hand crafted and all. Made to be used as weapons. They also sell swords for decoration but that's usually told in the description.

The black one is made out of damascus and the other one has a high carbon steel blade.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:08 am

Hmm...When are swords really made to be used as weapons anymore? Does anyone really make swords these days and think, "Yep, just doing my duty to help protect the world!"? I'm being totally serious too. Like, do these companies that make swords really expect people to go out and use them as weapons?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next