HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!

Go down 
+3
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! Empty
PostSubject: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:24 am

I've always thought that I'm living near an Umbrella waste disposal plant or something...

Why do I think so? Here are some things: I live in this remote little town that's surrounded by forest and the plant is located in the outskirts of this town. It's fenced pretty well and I think there are some guards walking about every now and then. There's also lots of security cameras in there. The place's supposed purpose is to burn animal cadavers and make some chemical stuff. The place is BIG and I think it goes underground too. Almost every cargo delivery there takes place at night. Is it time to start preparing if something went wrong?

Seriously, the place would be perfect for making viruses on the side of other compounds, B.O.W.s etc. They could always destroy the failed experiments and no one would suspect anything. It's remote location would also prove to be a benefit for such activity.

I thought that I should write another long post to celebrate my 800th post Very Happy Besides, I've been planning on writing this here for some time. Well, I'm sure I'd be just fine since I'm a S.T.A.R.S member now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:06 am

Sounds the kind of place spencer would have kept his hi tech secret facilities. What happens if you tresspas? will they keep you to experiment on lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:25 am

You're screwed. I'll send a chopper for you just in case.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:02 am

Dibs on your Resident Evil collection. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:52 pm

@barber: I really don't know. I don't think anyone has ever done that Very Happy

@Nite: I hope it'll get here in time... I can almost hear the groans of the undead...

@BOB: If you are willing to fight your way through a remote zombie infested finnish town to get them... They're yours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Wow, I'd love to live in Finland. Very Happy That's just awesome. If I was you I
would be filming with my friends Resi style. Idk. haha.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Why would you? Very Happy Well I don't think going there would be much of a good idea... We actually did something like that as kids in this old warehouse in the middle of the town (and believe me, it still was quite isolated).

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Too bad the chopper will inevitably be blown up, have malfunctions and a pussy pilot, or fly into some ungodly horrible natural disaster...
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
@barber: I really don't know. I don't think anyone has ever done that Very Happy

@Nite: I hope it'll get here in time... I can almost hear the groans of the undead...

@BOB: If you are willing to fight your way through a remote zombie infested finnish town to get them... They're yours Very Happy

Dude. I'm from the South (United States) Not only am I willing, I'm looking forward to the day... I'm what you would call a redneck. I have lots of guns and shoot things for fun and sport. I'm not a hick, mind you, I still have all of my teeth and am not romantically involved with any family member.

Nite, good point. You would think they would learn to use a different method of escape by now.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:27 pm

Every one of Mass's posts makes me wanna scream FINLAND!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:46 am

I should've seen that coming... Bob, will you be arriving on that chopper? Razz

@nekro: glad to hear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:31 am

you better get a strike team assembled and find out what is going on in there before it is too late Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:51 am

But I have only access to a chainsaw and other such equipments... I think couple of my friends have hunting rifles.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:55 am

damn you better look into getting yourself an arsenal of firearms
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:30 am

I'll leave the firearms for others (although I've been trained to use an assault rifle effectively), I'm more of a melee weapon guy. I'm actually looking for a katana right now.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:20 am

Negative on the Helo they never have any success with em. I guess I'll need a boat and a heavy duty SUV....And plenty of heads up cause it's gonna take a hot minute for me to get to Finland. How about we form up a REforums strike team to be on the ready when Mass sends the distress signal.

Mass: Being a melee kinda guy, do you not worry about blood splatter and the possibility of infection? Better get a raincoat and a welding mask lol.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'll leave the firearms for others (although I've been trained to use an assault rifle effectively), I'm more of a melee weapon guy. I'm actually looking for a katana right now.
Id rather use ranged weapons for fighting but if they would get close that is what a bayonet is for
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:55 pm

I wouldn't worry about blood splatter since zombie blood is somewhat coagulated already, thus not splattering everywhere. I have a Jason mask and an airsoft mask (even though I've never played airsoft). I still have access to a warehouse (about 100 feet away) where I could get a welding mask too Very Happy Would be pretty impractical though. I think a trenchcoat would do instead of the raincoat Very Happy

I'll try to keep myself alive here. I'f I'm dead when you get here, save my collection.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Quote :
Why would you? Well I don't think going there would be much of a good idea... We actually did something like that as kids in this old warehouse in the middle of the town (and believe me, it still was quite isolated).

Finland seems awesome! I want to live in a place like that you know? Peaceful and isolated. You want to swap?!
Man I would film Blair Witch style. I don't know :S XD.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Methsia wrote:
Quote :
Why would you? Well I don't think going there would be much of a good idea... We actually did something like that as kids in this old warehouse in the middle of the town (and believe me, it still was quite isolated).

Finland seems awesome! I want to live in a place like that you know? Peaceful and isolated. You want to swap?!
Well here's lots of small towns like this when you know your way around Very Happy I like living here. If you visit this country some time, don't go to a known tourist place but try to find some peaceful small town like this Smile We've actually recently talked about doing something like Blair Witch in near future. My friend happens to live along this old road where all houses after theirs are abandoned (aka. the people living there have died of old age, disease, heart attack etc). I find it really creepy, to be the last of the living. He's the coolest guy though: speaks pretty rarely (but when he does, it's something awesome) and would literally laugh in the face of Death. Me and my other friends have actually started a rumor that this one place (in a different place, I'll get a picture of it here someday) is haunted and now some people are scared to go there Very Happy That would be the perfect place for filming. Whoa that was a long post.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Quote :
Well here's lots of small towns like this when you know your way around I like living here. If you visit this country some time, don't go to a known tourist place but try to find some peaceful small town like this We've actually recently talked about doing something like Blair Witch in near future. My friend happens to live along this old road where all houses after theirs are abandoned (aka. the people living there have died of old age, disease, heart attack etc). I find it really creepy, to be the last of the living. He's the coolest guy though: speaks pretty rarely (but when he does, it's something awesome) and would literally laugh in the face of Death. Me and my other friends have actually started a rumor that this one place (in a different place, I'll get a picture of it here someday) is haunted and now some people are scared to go there That would be the perfect place for filming. Whoa that was a long post.

WOW, I loved reading that! Very Happy Oh my God, that's really cool! Where is this place that you're at? I really want to
do some random filming some time! Well, when I convince my family for a holiday in Finland! Very Happy I wants to be theres!
Oh wow! Blair Witch would be awesome in an isolated place like that! Man you live in an awesome place I so envy you!
Damn, I officially envy Danish and Finnish people! D:
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Methsia wrote:
Quote :
Well here's lots of small towns like this when you know your way around I like living here. If you visit this country some time, don't go to a known tourist place but try to find some peaceful small town like this We've actually recently talked about doing something like Blair Witch in near future. My friend happens to live along this old road where all houses after theirs are abandoned (aka. the people living there have died of old age, disease, heart attack etc). I find it really creepy, to be the last of the living. He's the coolest guy though: speaks pretty rarely (but when he does, it's something awesome) and would literally laugh in the face of Death. Me and my other friends have actually started a rumor that this one place (in a different place, I'll get a picture of it here someday) is haunted and now some people are scared to go there That would be the perfect place for filming. Whoa that was a long post.

WOW, I loved reading that! Very Happy Oh my God, that's really cool! Where is this place that you're at? I really want to
do some random filming some time! Well, when I convince my family for a holiday in Finland! Very Happy I wants to be theres!
Oh wow! Blair Witch would be awesome in an isolated place like that! Man you live in an awesome place I so envy you!
Damn, I officially envy Danish and Finnish people! D:
I live in Western Finland, in a place called Honkajoki (now that I think of it, that actually translates to Pine River). I'm actually afraid of going to the forests around here, they're pitch-dark around this time of the year and we once found a long, long sand road that took us in the middle of a forest to some open with a little hut filled with rusty axes and other such stuff. I later found out somebody had killed himself near that place. Scary, even though it was day. As I've propably said in my Halloween post, I'm going to my folks' old cabin in a more isolated place (same town, different part, more forest) with my friends. That place is actually quite near some "ufo sighting" places and that creepy little road taking to the hut... Whoah, I'm in such a halloween mood right now! Bring it on zombies! Now or never!
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:55 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Quote :

Well here's lots of small towns like this when you know your way around Very Happy I like living here. If you visit this country some time, don't go to a known tourist place but try to find some peaceful small town like this Smile We've actually recently talked about doing something like Blair Witch in near future. My friend happens to live along this old road where all houses after theirs are abandoned (aka. the people living there have died of old age, disease, heart attack etc). I find it really creepy, to be the last of the living. He's the coolest guy though: speaks pretty rarely (but when he does, it's something awesome) and would literally laugh in the face of Death. Me and my other friends have actually started a rumor that this one place (in a different place, I'll get a picture of it here someday) is haunted and now some people are scared to go there Very Happy That would be the perfect place for filming. Whoa that was a long post.

Wow.... It sounds like the human tests have already begun.

@Regen... If they get that close, that is what my .357 snubbie is for. If that fails then I guess I'm gonna be pistol whippin' some zombie skulls. Oh how I long for a merkwerx tanto chilli. From what I understand it is the real life knife that Krausers was based on.... Give me a min I'll find a pic.

K... Here ya go.

Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! MwTantoChili
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Who says the blood is capable of infecting anyone? It could be an airborn virus and some humans could be immune to it. Or it could be a genetic mutation that slowly overtakes the world. Of course...that would mean the "zombies" would have to ...to a woman. Yeah. That idea sucks. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Who says the blood is capable of infecting anyone? It could be an airborn virus and some humans could be immune to it. Or it could be a genetic mutation that slowly overtakes the world. Of course...that would mean the "zombies" would have to ...to a woman. Yeah. That idea sucks. Sorry.

I've never know a virus not to be communicable by bodily fluids.... If it's airborne, well we are all screwed unless we have an immunity. Genetic mutations would take far to long to get out of control and would be easily quelled. Unless the mutation was intentionally caused on a global scale affecting an entire generation by a chemical agent, perservative in mass produced food, etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!   Livin' near an Umbrella facility?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Livin' near an Umbrella facility?!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next