Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Afterlife in 3D EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Afterlife in 3D EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Afterlife in 3D EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Afterlife in 3D EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Afterlife in 3D EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Afterlife in 3D EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Afterlife in 3D EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Afterlife in 3D EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Afterlife in 3D EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Afterlife in 3D

Go down 
+6
Mass Distraction
Emilie
Regenerator
Methsia
NEMESIS23
weskersbarber
10 posters
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Afterlife in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Afterlife in 3D   Afterlife in 3D EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:18 pm

Well well, just back from the cinema and i must say i was impressed with the 3d.its the first time ive watched a 3d movie since 2001 final fantasy i think it was.Anyway on to the movie.Im not going to bash it at all because i actually liked it.Reason beinb i actually severe all links from the game and treat it as more of an action film because thats all we can do or else we will all be very bitter.Therefor it allows me to enjoy the movies for what they are.

I thought it was the best movie they have done so far.The action scenes were amazing and even Weskers fight scenes were amazing.Cant stand Alice at all and her clones.Wentworth Miller was nothing like the game Chris but we expect that.

Anyway i wont reveal too much because i dont want to spoil it for anyone but it still doesnt rank anywhere near to the game franchise.And judging by the end its more or less guarenteed that there is a sequal.Thats it for me over and out. geek bounce
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

Afterlife in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife in 3D   Afterlife in 3D EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:42 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Well well, just back from the cinema and i must say i was impressed with the 3d.its the first time ive watched a 3d movie since 2001 final fantasy i think it was.Anyway on to the movie.Im not going to bash it at all because i actually liked it.Reason beinb i actually severe all links from the game and treat it as more of an action film because thats all we can do or else we will all be very bitter.Therefor it allows me to enjoy the movies for what they are.

I thought it was the best movie they have done so far.The action scenes were amazing and even Weskers fight scenes were amazing.Cant stand Alice at all and her clones.Wentworth Miller was nothing like the game Chris but we expect that.

Anyway i wont reveal too much because i dont want to spoil it for anyone but it still doesnt rank anywhere near to the game franchise.And judging by the end its more or less guarenteed that there is a sequal.Thats it for me over and out. geek bounce

Ummm Bad news My mom wants to see it.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

Afterlife in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife in 3D   Afterlife in 3D EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:47 pm

Nice.

Like they always say, never judge a book by it covers.
Yeah, the Chris looks pretty sucky. I really want to see
it now. :\
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Afterlife in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife in 3D   Afterlife in 3D EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:28 pm

thanks for not giving anything away barber...i will see it soon myself
Back to top Go down
Emilie
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Emilie

Afterlife in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife in 3D   Afterlife in 3D EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:10 pm

I've seen the movie too. And I kinda liked Chris in it. And Wesker... the actor is kinda ok, but I expected more from him. A lot more.
I hope the 5th movie will have less Alice and more Claire, Chris and Jill in it. After all, it's rumored that Jill will be the main villain in the 5th movie.
All in all, I wasn't happy after watching it, but it got stuck in my head and now I like it. Does it make sense?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Afterlife in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife in 3D   Afterlife in 3D EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Emilie wrote:
I've seen the movie too. And I kinda liked Chris in it. And Wesker... the actor is kinda ok, but I expected more from him. A lot more.
I hope the 5th movie will have less Alice and more Claire, Chris and Jill in it. After all, it's rumored that Jill will be the main villain in the 5th movie.
All in all, I wasn't happy after watching it, but it got stuck in my head and now I like it. Does it make sense?
The next movie (Rebirth) will apparently have Jill and Leon and it's a prequel (since Leon has been dead in the movie canon prior to Apocalypse).
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Emilie
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Emilie

Afterlife in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife in 3D   Afterlife in 3D EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Are these things confirmed? All I know is that Milla tweeted that they want to shoot the 5th movie.
The movie ended with Jill about to attack the survivors, I think the 5th movie will be more like a part 2 of the 4th movie. And Leon can be actually alive- as long as it's with Umbrella, anything can return back to life. Anything.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Afterlife in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife in 3D   Afterlife in 3D EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Emilie wrote:
Are these things confirmed? All I know is that Milla tweeted that they want to shoot the 5th movie.
The movie ended with Jill about to attack the survivors, I think the 5th movie will be more like a part 2 of the 4th movie. And Leon can be actually alive- as long as it's with Umbrella, anything can return back to life. Anything.
I don't really want to think any further... They should just stop making the movies altogether :/ Just give us the finale.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Afterlife in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife in 3D   Afterlife in 3D EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 am

the films are a bit pointless
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

Afterlife in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife in 3D   Afterlife in 3D EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:50 am

Jamesy wrote:

Whys that.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

Afterlife in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife in 3D   Afterlife in 3D EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:10 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Whys that.

If you think about it most si fi movies are pointless.

You just need to understand that movies are a waste of time that you could doing something else. That right there is the point. To watch it to relax and just watch a stupid and/or cheesy movie from time to time.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Afterlife in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife in 3D   Afterlife in 3D EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Movies are no more a waste of time than therapy. Good films produce a great escape from reality that we all need in this crazy world we live in. If movies did not exist I would lose my damn mind and shoot someone.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Afterlife in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife in 3D   Afterlife in 3D EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:02 am

Revan... You're not much of a movie person, are you?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Afterlife in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife in 3D   Afterlife in 3D EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:19 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Movies are no more a waste of time than therapy. Good films produce a great escape from reality that we all need in this crazy world we live in. If movies did not exist I would lose my damn mind and shoot someone.

Oh testify!

I also saw it, pretty good, for a part of the film series.

I can't believe the guy playing Chris had a shaved head. Claire still doesn't have her signature ponytail, etc.

Wesker was far better than the previous movie version, and I'd say better than DC Douglas, otherwise, got nothin' on Waugh.

A pretty enjoyable movie overall though. What did you think of it Nite, or did you even see it?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Afterlife in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife in 3D   Afterlife in 3D EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Oh I saw it. I just saw that you posted in my thread about it so I won't bother directing you to it lol. I'm heading there now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Afterlife in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife in 3D   Afterlife in 3D Empty

Back to top Go down

Afterlife in 3D
Page 1 of 1