Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 4

Go down 
+6
NiteKrawler
BOBLATHON
Regenerator
weskersbarber
Spike991
nekronuke
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:44 am

Spike991 wrote:
I had went back & played Code Veronica on the Dreamcast a few years ago, and the controls felt horrible...
Don't be dissing the Dreamcast controller! I like the controllers even though they feel a lot different from the PS ones.

@BOB: Just be careful not to break it.

On an another note, I had to pay a lot of money to get the original 60Gb model but it sure was worth it! No I can play all of my PS/PS2/PS3 games and also watch movies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:51 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 Ps3-boomerang

That thing looks like it could kill someone. I don't think I could complain about not having enough gripping surface with that badboy. It may be blasphemous to you but I have seen PS3 controllers in the design of 360 controllers and I think that would be the route I would take when I get my PS3. I am to the point of absolutely needing a blu ray player and will use it as an excuse to get a PS3 soon.

I'm glad they dropped that design. And a PS3 controller made to look like a 360 controller would have to be third party and probably pretty bad. But if you are a gamer, you shouldn't need an excuse to own a PS3. It's the best system this gen imo.

That is one weird ass controller
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:06 am

Is this the new ps3 controller or what.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:10 am

Yep the original 60gb plays any PS game ever. Has built in Wi-Fi, 4 USB ports, and every other perk that comes with the PS3. The biggest advantage it has is Blu-Ray. Not just for movies, but it can do so much more than the 360 with games. Multiplat games have to be watered down just to fit on the 360 so the PS3 gets screwed there. But the exclusives are just short of perfection. Do you like Western Style hack n slash/RPGs Spike? You really need to look up Demon's Souls.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:01 pm

@Nite, the only western game that looks really, really good, is Red Dead Redemption. As I love the GTA games, it looks like it should play as nicely as GTA4, yet having the cool western look, very orgasmic.Smile

@Fro, I always called that controller the boomerang controller.

@Distraction, I loved the Dreamcast controllers, especially those nifty little memor cards.Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Oh sorry, it read controls, not controllers. My bad Razz

And yeah, the UMV's are awesome Very Happy It's the only console that puts the memory cards in the controllers and they also have buttons and a little screen. What weird little things.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Oh sorry, it read controls, not controllers. My bad Razz

And yeah, the UMV's are awesome Very Happy It's the only console that puts the memory cards in the controllers and they also have buttons and a little screen. What weird little things.

I used to have two of them, and I remember they could connect...

Otherwise, those rumble packs were cool...Smile Dreamcast had some awesome games though, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Crazy Taxi, Power Stone, WWF Attitude, ECW Hardcore Revolution, WWF Royale Rumble.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:35 pm

It has good games alright Very Happy Did anyone ever play Cannon Spike? I mean I haven't but I'd really want to!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
It has good games alright Very Happy Did anyone ever play Cannon Spike? I mean I haven't but I'd really want to!

No, never heard of it. I still have my Dreamcast, I just remember another game I had on it, Max Steele, oh and Zombie Revenge.

I might dig that thing out later and play it.Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

No, never heard of it. I still have my Dreamcast, I just remember another game I had on it, Max Steele, oh and Zombie Revenge.

I might dig that thing out later and play it.Smile
Zombie Revenge sounds awesome. Well, Cannon Spike is a shooter by Capcom and had a nice variety of different Capcom characters to use.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:59 pm

lol No Spike. Western style doesn't mean western themed. A western RPG is an RPG directed at the western audience. Us. JRPGs, or Japan RPGs, are directed at eastern audiences. Asia, more or less. Final Fantasy and all those other games with the weird manga style crazy haired bastards with swords the size of Texas are JRPGs. Fable and Oblivion are examples of western RPGs. More of a realistic tone and generally more appealing to American gamers.

Oh and to get that controller image, I typed in "boomerang controller" lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
lol No Spike. Western style doesn't mean western themed. A western RPG is an RPG directed at the western audience. Us. JRPGs, or Japan RPGs, are directed at eastern audiences. Asia, more or less. Final Fantasy and all those other games with the weird manga style crazy haired bastards with swords the size of Texas are JRPGs. Fable and Oblivion are examples of western RPGs. More of a realistic tone and generally more appealing to American gamers.

Oh and to get that controller image, I typed in "boomerang controller" lol.

Ah...I feel kind of dumb.Smile

Oh, then I guess I don't really play anything like that. I have played FF6, FF7, FF8, and FF Mystic Quest, not that I beat any of those, but I played them.Smile

As for Oblivion, I love that game.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Demon's Souls difficulty really brings out the satisfaction of going through it. Look it upppp.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:27 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Demon's Souls difficulty really brings out the satisfaction of going through it. Look it upppp.

Is that on 360 too?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Is that on 360 too?

Nope. Another great PS3 exclusive. Even the anti-PS3 Gamespot gave it Game of the Year.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:09 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Is that on 360 too?

Nope. Another great PS3 exclusive. Even the anti-PS3 Gamespot gave it Game of the Year.

Than I just might put that on my list, in addition to Heavy Rain & MGS4.

By the way Nite, did you get to play Heavy Rain, I remember that you had at least played the demo?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Yep, I own it. If you like the demo, you'll thoroughly enjoy the full game. It's got some great sequences.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yep, I own it. If you like the demo, you'll thoroughly enjoy the full game. It's got some great sequences.

Awesome, that's at the top of my Ps3 list. I loved the part where(using that fat detective) fight that one guy in an apartment.

So Nite, is there anything 360 exclusive that you are looking forward to playing, or perhaps making you feel envious of 360 owners?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:38 am

Spike991 wrote:

So Nite, is there anything 360 exclusive that you are looking forward to playing, or perhaps making you feel envious of 360 owners?

Nope. The only thing I enjoy on 360 is Fable and some L4D. Haven't played Mass Effect, but it looks good. Not good enough to make me envious though. And of course, we have the better version of Gears in both of our Uncharted games. Oh, and of course we have a new Twisted Metal coming. It's gonna rock.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:40 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Nope. The only thing I enjoy on 360 is Fable and some L4D. Haven't played Mass Effect, but it looks good. Not good enough to make me envious though. And of course, we have the better version of Gears in both of our Uncharted games. Oh, and of course we have a new Twisted Metal coming. It's gonna rock.

Well I haven't played Gears or Uncharted but aren't those very different? That would be like me saying(as a Gamecube owner vs a Ps owner), we have the better version of Midnnight Club with Mario Kart...

Also, I was doing some thinking, and the difference in graphics( there is one isn't there, between 360 & Ps3?) isn't such a big thing with the two consoles, as graphics didn't stop the Ps2 fanboys from thiking it was better than Gamecube or Xbox.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Meh, graphics are only noticeably different with PS3 exclusives like Uncharted and Heavy Rain. Anyway, yeah Gears and Uncharted are very different. But Gears is just a third person alien shooter. Uncharted 1 and 2 have variety and do everything just wayyyy better than Gears.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:20 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Meh, graphics are only noticeably different with PS3 exclusives like Uncharted and Heavy Rain. Anyway, yeah Gears and Uncharted are very different. But Gears is just a third person alien shooter. Uncharted 1 and 2 have variety and do everything just wayyyy better than Gears.

What about with 360 exclusives, Don't the graphics shine there too?

I probably won't ever play Gears, just doesn't interest me, and the only reason I would play Uncharted, is because it reminds me of Tomb Raider, but don't you think you're simplifying Gears a bit? I mean I certainly wouldn't know, but perhaps someone is aware of some awesome story that it has...

Obviously gameplay is what is mainly praised for that game, but I'm sure there's more to it.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I probably won't ever play Gears, just doesn't interest me, and the only reason I would play Uncharted, is because it reminds me of Tomb Raider, but don't you think you're simplifying Gears a bit? I mean I certainly wouldn't know, but perhaps someone is aware of some awesome story that it has...

Obviously gameplay is what is mainly praised for that game, but I'm sure there's more to it.

Uncharted is much better than tomb raider you can be sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:22 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Uncharted is much better than tomb raider you can be sure of that.

Well I don't know about gameplay, but I do know that Lara Croft was some nice eye candy, that alone made the game pretty good.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:49 pm

I don't feel I'm simplifying Gears at all. It has only a few game mechanics. Cover, shoot, run. Therefore, the gameplay is just a monotonous mess. And remember that Uncharted 2 got game of the year from like...25 different sources. It's right on the box. As for 360 exclusive graphics, you have Halo 3 which is very average. Fable 2 which does not show off any good graphics capabilities. Gears, which is just smothered in the color of mud. And Mass Effect, which I have not played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 4
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next