HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games?

Go down 
+6
BOBLATHON
Regenerator
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
OrangeStorm
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games?   Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:43 pm

I'm a little bit surprised they didn't have Leon on Super Smash Bros for the Wii to be honest.

I guess RE isn't an exclusive game for Nintendo
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games?   Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:02 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
I think what makes characters great in the first place is the context in which they are used or the senarios they struggle to overcome. Take them out of their environment and they just lose their appeal.
So then you wouldn't be interested in a concept I came up with called "Grand Theft Auto: Raccoon City"? Razz

NiteKrawler wrote:
Haha. I'd love to rip Scott's head off. I'm so sick of the Scott fanboys. Maybe we should call him Scottie. Razz
*Scottish accent* I can't do it, I don't have the power!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games?   Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:26 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
I think what makes characters great in the first place is the context in which they are used or the senarios they struggle to overcome. Take them out of their environment and they just lose their appeal.
So then you wouldn't be interested in a concept I came up with called "Grand Theft Auto: Raccoon City"? Razz
You what? Interesting... I have this old gaming magazine that had an article about a game called "Grand Theft Evil". It was supposed to use the same engine as GTA3. I was so excited about that when I was a kid but apparently it was just a hoax :/

TeRoR KiD wrote:
I guess RE isn't an exclusive game for Nintendo
Well, duh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games?   Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:33 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
You what? Interesting... I have this old gaming magazine that had an article about a game called "Grand Theft Evil". It was supposed to use the same engine as GTA3. I was so excited about that when I was a kid but apparently it was just a hoax :/
It was just an old story idea I came up with a long time ago while playing San Andreas and imagining what roles RE characters would play in such an environment according to particular traits. Wesker and William Birkin were crime bosses who ran the Raccoon City mob, Chris was a federal agent trying to bring down Wesker and Birkin, Claire was a journalist trying to do the same, Ada and Nicholai were contract killers working for the mob, Jill was a Delta Force shooter whose team was training the city's newly-formed STARS unit, and so on. I never really did anything with the idea, though. Shortly after conception, I lumped it in with another RE story that I didn't have any motivation to complete due to losing most of the first draft in an HDD crash and stuck them both in an archive where they've remained ever since.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games?   Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:07 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
It was just an old story idea I came up with a long time ago while playing San Andreas and imagining what roles RE characters would play in such an environment according to particular traits. Wesker and William Birkin were crime bosses who ran the Raccoon City mob, Chris was a federal agent trying to bring down Wesker and Birkin, Claire was a journalist trying to do the same, Ada and Nicholai were contract killers working for the mob, Jill was a Delta Force shooter whose team was training the city's newly-formed STARS unit, and so on. I never really did anything with the idea, though. Shortly after conception, I lumped it in with another RE story that I didn't have any motivation to complete due to losing most of the first draft in an HDD crash and stuck them both in an archive where they've remained ever since.
That actually sounds very interesting. Way more interesting than the "Grand Theft Evil" concept where you had a zombie infested city with cars and side missions. Well, we kinda got that (minus the cars) with ORC. I can only imagine how cool the game would've been with your idea and latest gen graphics.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games?   Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:35 am

Speaking of fighting games, I just thought I'd throw this in. http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/9509.html
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games?   Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:25 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Speaking of fighting games, I just thought I'd throw this in. http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/9509.html
Oh yeah, I heard about this on Hard News Very Happy This is going to be awesome. The choice was so random it might actually work pretty well.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games?   Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:29 pm

I love his furnace fatality.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games?   Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:11 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I love his furnace fatality.
I love the irony that it was Scorpion who got the furnace treatment in the trailer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games?   Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:20 pm

That'd be like a massage to him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games?   Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:09 pm

They should make Albert Wesker a DLC character in Mortal Kombat. His fatality would be the CHRIIIISSSS, where he yells "Chris!" so loud that his opponent's head explodes.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games?   Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:51 am

My mind was blown.

Just updatin'

Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games?   Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:22 pm

I want to get that game just to play as the RE characters, especially Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games?   Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil characters in Fighting Games?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2