HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Does Jill look different in Revelations?

Go down 
+4
OzwellESpencer
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Spike991
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Does Jill look different in Revelations? Empty
PostSubject: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:21 pm

Well I was talking with someone, and they think that Jill looks really different in Revelations, so I made this comparison, you be the judge.

Does Jill look different in Revelations? Jillcomparision

It seems to be little things, like the lighting, and the fact that we have never seen her hair long in a ponytail, while being brown, without wearing a hat, before. So those things combined may be affected how she looks, plus being a little dirty, but anyway that's my take on it.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:21 pm

I think its in the eyes they look different. I wonder if they based her on that hot model that they based her on for the other games.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:30 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
I think its in the eyes they look different. I wonder if they based her on that hot model that they based her on for the other games.

That would be Julia Voth. It seems they have, I mean it still looks like her, it has her very unique facial features, including the nose, lips, eyes, etc. It is the same model, yet the minor differences, as I mentioned before, are perhaps making it seem a bit different.

The eyes, in some of those screenshots look extra blue, kind of a pale blue, but that is because of the lighting.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:37 pm

ive noticed her eyes have gotten smaller more crazier.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:47 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
ive noticed her eyes have gotten smaller more crazier.

I don't think her eyes have gotten smaller...that may be the angle of her head, and the expression on her face.

Like in the bottom pics, it is positioned mostly right, but in the RER one, versus the REmake one, her head is lowered, in the way it pivots on her neck, and she is looking up a little...anyway, it's the angles.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:59 pm

Well ive noticed rings around her eyes. Rings as in the ones where you dont get enough sleep if you know what im talking about. I dont know for me its just something about the eyes that arent right.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:06 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Well ive noticed rings around her eyes. Rings as in the ones where you dont get enough sleep if you know what im talking about. I dont know for me its just something about the eyes that arent right.

Yeah, plus she looks like she hasn't bathed in a week...

Also, I don't know if anyone else noticed, but I have always thought that the characters looked like that...like they haven't slept in a week. In the REmake, RE4, RE0...pretty much all the new ones. The characters always have rings around their eyes it seems like.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:11 pm

It must be capcoms way of trying to make them seem 'scared and frieghtened' or just bad graphics.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:13 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
It must be capcoms way of trying to make them seem 'scared and frieghtened' or just bad graphics.

I think it's the first one. We get to be scared vicariously through our characters we play as, it only makes sense for them to look frightened, and tired.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:24 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

I think it's the first one. We get to be scared vicariously through our characters we play as, it only makes sense for them to look frightened, and tired.Smile

Especially in a situation like the mansion incident which lasted all through the night.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:29 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Especially in a situation like the mansion incident which lasted all through the night.

Yeah, everbody looked tired. I sure bet Rebecca was, although she got a little nap in between chaotic events.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Myabe it's just the years that have passed...
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

But we don't know when this takes place, and if that were the case, Chris should look different...and he looks exactly as he did previously in RE5.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

But we don't know when this takes place, and if that were the case, Chris should look different...and he looks exactly as he did previously in RE5.
That's true... Oh, and I meant that years have passed since the events of RE1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

That's true... Oh, and I meant that years have passed since the events of RE1 Very Happy

Oh, right.Smile

I just grabbed that pic as a matter of convienence, I could use an RE5 pic, but anyway, there weren't really any major changes there either. She got longer hair, put in a ponytail, and a cap.
Back to top Go down
OzwellESpencer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
OzwellESpencer

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:32 pm

I think she looks very much the same. Just the usual changes people would go through, such as cutting/growing their hair and different clothes.

Maybe we could borrow Umbrella's face recognition software used by Umbrella in the third movie (extinction) to make a better comparison....
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:58 am

She does look different to me... almost younger????(than RE5)..... Like this could be before RE5 and she hasn't yet been through what was undoubtedly hell with her imprisonment with Wesker. The lighting does play a big part in it tho, the shadows hide half of her face so it's harder to get an overall picture.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:21 am

OzwellESpencer wrote:
I think she looks very much the same. Just the usual changes people would go through, such as cutting/growing their hair and different clothes.

That's what I'm thinking. It's just a few little changes, apparently working like some kind of optical illusion to make her look extra different.

@Bob, I never thought younger, but perhaps it is the graphics, as these are terrific, they aren't as good as 360 or PS3 graphics.
Back to top Go down
OzwellESpencer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
OzwellESpencer

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:57 am

Lol if you think PS3 and 360 have good graphics, then obviously someone doesn't have a PC cross firing 5770s. Modern gaming PCs make Xbox360 and ps3 look like something from 20th century.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:32 pm

OzwellESpencer wrote:
Lol if you think PS3 and 360 have good graphics, then obviously someone doesn't have a PC cross firing 5770s. Modern gaming PCs make Xbox360 and ps3 look like something from 20th century.

I don't....and I do think they have great graphics.Smile

What we see in RER looks terrific, I love it, but 360 or Ps3 at their best, would make that look 8-bit...

Not much of a computer person myself, so all that PC talk is like you're speaking Greek.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:50 pm

I couldnt imagine playin a RE game on the pc. Actually any game on the pc. Im just a diehard ps3 man but i do have other consoles like the nintendos but i think it would be too awkward to play games on the pc.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:28 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
I couldnt imagine playin a RE game on the pc. Actually any game on the pc. Im just a diehard ps3 man but i do have other consoles like the nintendos but i think it would be too awkward to play games on the pc.

The keyboard and mouse just doesn't do it for me.

The 360 & Ps3 controllers that have a USB cable can be used in the PC I think, which is pretty cool, only way I'd play anything on there.
Back to top Go down
OzwellESpencer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
OzwellESpencer

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Once you experience the online possibilities of PC, you will never ever go back to 360. Plus the performance of PC games dwarfs the capabilities of any console. Consoles are meant for Mario and Donkey kong, not first person shooters and RE5 and Crysis. They don't do the games justice.

If your a die hard controller fan, you can get em for PC too. I personally much preferred resident evil 4 on the Wii Controller, but HATED it on the ps2 controller. While on the PC, I wouldn't wana try it.

But games like Shooters and Real Time Strategies require the use of keyboard and mouse to be any good what so ever.... Plus Macros.... PS3 dont got macros.....

I look at Console users as poor blind sheep. They don't use PC because they think its the same as consoles except for the controls.... Well sirs and girls, that is soo far from the truth. If only console users knew the world that existed out there.....
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Yeah, I'm perfectly content with my console. I do know that certain games like RTS and others, a keyboard and mouse are a must. Otherwise, using a cursor controlled by the analogue is just too slow. That is okay though since I don't play those kinds of games.

RE4 was so much fun on the Wii. I hated it on the PS2. Graphics, audio and control scheme was inferior. The PS RE games are so inconsistent with their control schemes, that's why I like them better on the GC.

As for whatever benefits PC gamers have, I don't really mind, as I said, I am perfectly content with my consoles, and my ability to use a computer for other means, like forums, youtube, etc.Smile

Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:14 pm

Well what made me think that was another topic (maybe this one, I don't remember) about how it looked like they gave the protagonist dark circles and such to make them appear stressed or whatever due to the situation they were in. Stress does have a major impact on how you age (believe me, after two kids and a divorce, I know). So what I was getting at is it seems to me this could take place before the mansion in LIN and definitely before RE5 as I'm sure the events in those storylines could have effected the way she looked in RE5..... I don't know if that makes sense to anyone else or not, just what it looks like to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Jill look different in Revelations?   Does Jill look different in Revelations? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Jill look different in Revelations?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next