Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

WWE and TNA!

Go down 
+3
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Spike991
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

WWE and TNA! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:21 am

I think he will know who flair is. Even my dad knows flair even tough he hasnt watched wreslting in 25 years.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:06 am

weskersbarber wrote:
I think he will know who flair is. Even my dad knows flair even tough he hasnt watched wreslting in 25 years.

Yeah, Flair's a pretty memorable dude. Anyway, TNA is on tonight, I will post after the show, Woooooooo!!!
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:11 am

TNA doesnt air till saturday over here unfortunetly
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:56 am

weskersbarber wrote:
TNA doesnt air till saturday over here unfortunetly

That's a shame. It used to be on Mondays, then they would have an encore of it on Saturdays...or Sundays, I don't remember.

What day did TNA show on before for you?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:30 pm

Its always been a saturday night for us in the uk and ireland on the bravo channel.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:22 pm

I justed watched it. Fair episode I guess, there was some action with Hardy & RVD. There is going to be a Fatal-4-Way with RVD, Hardy, Anderson, and Abyss at the Victory Road pay per view.

Unfortunately there wasn't anything great with Lethal...he was pretty much all business, because of last week...

I hope we get to see more of the upbeat, funny, impersonating Lethal in the future though, but anyway, him and Flair are going to have a match at Victory Road as well.

Also looking forward to Angelina Love & Madison Rayne's match.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:42 am

Damn, I haven't watched wrestling in a looooong time. The last match I remember, it was still WWF and Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels had some "Iron Man" match (I think that is what it is called) at a WrestleMania probably 10 years ago.

Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:53 am

BOBLATHON wrote:
Damn, I haven't watched wrestling in a looooong time. The last match I remember, it was still WWF and Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels had some "Iron Man" match (I think that is what it is called) at a WrestleMania probably 10 years ago.

That was a great match Bob. HBK only retired a few months ago and bret came back to have one more match a few months ago. And spike for the fatal four way i can see anderson wiinning this one.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:38 am

weskersbarber wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

That was a great match Bob. HBK only retired a few months ago and bret came back to have one more match a few months ago. And spike for the fatal four way i can see anderson wiinning this one.

The Ironman, that's where there is a time limit, and your pins and submissions, count as points, awesome match. That may have been more than 10 years ago though...

@Barber, why did HBK retire? Last I remember, him and Taker were having a match, in which Michaels said he would retire if he lost, and Take had his winning streak at Wrestlemania up there...??

Also, Anderson has been pretty enjoyable recently, and I wouldn't mind him winning. Although I love Mr. Monday Night, I might prefer it if he were in action, along with the rest of the wreslers. Being the champion seems to entail sitting out most nights. I don't even get to see RVD except maybe every other week. So I wouldn't mind Anderson, although I don't care too much for Abyss...especially this dumb thing he is doing, "They"...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:38 am

Well that was why he retired. No one really believed it till the next night on raw where he done his goodbye adress.thats when everyone realised he was actually gone.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:31 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Well that was why he retired. No one really believed it till the next night on raw where he done his goodbye adress.thats when everyone realised he was actually gone.

That sucks.... they both have been around forever. I remember when I first saw HBK he was in a tag team with Marty Jenetti called the Rockers. Does Undertaker still put folks in body bags and stuff?

I am so far behind now a days I would never catch back up on storylines to enjoy it again.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:39 pm

Well not exactly but he still uses the deadman gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:14 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

That sucks.... they both have been around forever. I remember when I first saw HBK he was in a tag team with Marty Jenetti called the Rockers. Does Undertaker still put folks in body bags and stuff?

I am so far behind now a days I would never catch back up on storylines to enjoy it again.

Yeah, and this isn't the first time Michaels left. He might come back, I'm going to miss that Sweat Chin Music...

Undertaker had dropped the Dead Man thing for a bit, and did this American Badass thing, a biker gimmick, but he's back to the Dead Man gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE and TNA!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: