Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
WWE and TNA! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
WWE and TNA! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
WWE and TNA! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
WWE and TNA! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
WWE and TNA! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
WWE and TNA! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
WWE and TNA! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
WWE and TNA! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
WWE and TNA! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

WWE and TNA!

Go down 
+3
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Spike991
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:56 pm

So, does anybody like World Wrestling Entertainment(which used to be Federation, WWF, but got into a legal battle with some wildlife organization that used WWF as well, and obviously lost) or Total Nonstop Action?

I started playing the games and just can't get enough of them, really addictive, still got nothin' on RE, but nothing beats hitting a 5-Star Frog Splash with Rob Van Dam.Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:57 am

I used to watch it all the time, but when it changed to a channel that I would actually have to pay for it just stopped being that interesting for me. Too bad though, it was a nice franchise. On the games, I have WWE: Shut Your Mouth. Good game, although a little bit dated already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:44 am

I watch both WWE and TNA and have svr08,09 and 2010. Great games but i got bored of them.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:19 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I used to watch it all the time, but when it changed to a channel that I would actually have to pay for it just stopped being that interesting for me. Too bad though, it was a nice franchise. On the games, I have WWE: Shut Your Mouth. Good game, although a little bit dated already Very Happy

Yeah I know what you mean, I got out of it for awhile, but it just sucked me, RE has even been taking a little bit of a backseat recently...but that's only temporary I'm sure.

It has been shifting around from channel to channel, and I almost feel as if it's because no one wants to watch that junk anymore, but I try to.

I don't want to sound like some sort of WWE or TNA endorsement, but WWE Raw comes on monday night's, TNA Impact on Thurstdays, and WWE Smackdown on Fridays.Smile TNA is on Spike TV....that's the only one I know for sure, the other ones I usually just come across.

Also, I haven't played Shut Your Mouth, while I was actually going to buy it the other day, and I think that is RVD's first WWE(or WWF?) game.

@Weskersbarber, I haven't played 08 or 09, I have 07 though, on 360, pretty fun, they can be frustrating at times...I must say I don't appreciate laying on the ground for ten minutes while "Reapetedley press any button"....

I have the 2010 on Wii, which feels kind of wierd playing it on the GC controller, as I'm used to the way the SvR games play(from 2007 anyway) on the 360 controller. Which system do you have the 2010 on?
Back to top Go down
Citers
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Citers

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:46 pm

If I watch fighting I watch UFC because it's real. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1097834915
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Citers wrote:
If I watch fighting I watch UFC because it's real. Neutral

I know that a couple of wrestlers are now, or were at least in UFC at some point, Ken Shamrock and Brock Lesner.

Anyway, WWE & TNA aren't fake...exactly, they are just a little choreographed, but otherwise, there is nothing artificial about a guy jumping off a 20 foot ladder...it's not like their using strings for all kinds of stunts.

In fact, I would say that they are probably know who the winner is going into it, and the rest is just improv.
Back to top Go down
Citers
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Citers

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:24 pm

True. The only thing i like about that show is when they put the women in the ring haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1097834915
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Citers wrote:
True. The only thing i like about that show is when they put the women in the ring haha.

lol, women fighting in skimpy outfits...well that's just fun for the whole family.Smile

Actually, while overall the Diva's are a joke, kind of like women's basketball....but anyway, they are improving to the point where they are as entertaining in the ring(not just eye candy) as their male equivilants.

Like anything it has its pros and cons, it can be really dull and boring, or it can be really entertaining, and even hilarious.

Don't know if you want to watch this, there are two parts, but anyway, this was on a few weeks ago, and even if you don't know who is who, it is Jay Lethal mocking Ric Flair, great stuff.Smile

Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah I know what you mean, I got out of it for awhile, but it just sucked me, RE has even been taking a little bit of a backseat recently...but that's only temporary I'm sure.

It has been shifting around from channel to channel, and I almost feel as if it's because no one wants to watch that junk anymore, but I try to.

I don't want to sound like some sort of WWE or TNA endorsement, but WWE Raw comes on monday night's, TNA Impact on Thurstdays, and WWE Smackdown on Fridays.Smile TNA is on Spike TV....that's the only one I know for sure, the other ones I usually just come across.

Also, I haven't played Shut Your Mouth, while I was actually going to buy it the other day, and I think that is RVD's first WWE(or WWF?) game.

@Weskersbarber, I haven't played 08 or 09, I have 07 though, on 360, pretty fun, they can be frustrating at times...I must say I don't appreciate laying on the ground for ten minutes while "Reapetedley press any button"....

I have the 2010 on Wii, which feels kind of wierd playing it on the GC controller, as I'm used to the way the SvR games play(from 2007 anyway) on the 360 controller. Which system do you have the 2010 on?

I have them on the ps3. 08 was great because there was a gm mode in which you could manage your own roster. And spike that jay lethal promo you posted was absolutely brillant. Jay lethal is brillant. He was spot on when he was doing randy savage and has now perfected the ric flair impersenation. Big things are coming for jay lethal
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:30 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
I have them on the ps3. 08 was great because there was a gm mode in which you could manage your own roster. And spike that jay lethal promo you posted was absolutely brillant. Jay lethal is brillant. He was spot on when he was doing randy savage and has now perfected the ric flair impersenation. Big things are coming for jay lethal

Lethal have garnered so much respect from me as of late. Hilarious impersinating Flaire, "That's my line!", and he's pretty exciting in the ring too.

I have 07 on 360, it had the GM mode too, although I didn't care to play it too much, I did the career stuff though.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:59 am

Flair is doing a great job of putting over young guys like lethal and styles.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:17 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Flair is doing a great job of putting over young guys like lethal and styles.

Yeah, honestly I was thinking that Flair needs to retire, I mean Hogan is still in good shape considering his age, but Flair is really flappy and old, and well I would be all for him leaving, but he has become such a great part of TNA recently, a realy joke actually, and with stuff like that vid I has posted above, a very welcomed part of the show I'm going to watch this thursday.Smile

But yeah, wrestlers like AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy and Mr. Anderson keep me coming back.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:36 pm

Yeah flair needs to stick to a non wrestling role. His wrinkly tits arent a great site however his promos are one of my favorite parts of the show and they are just top notch. Promo wise he still has it. And hogan needs to stay away from the ring as well. Personally im loveing Mr.Andersons character at the minute and i can see him winning a world title before the end of the year. Do you watch much of the wwe these days spike.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:46 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Yeah flair needs to stick to a non wrestling role. His wrinkly tits arent a great site however his promos are one of my favorite parts of the show and they are just top notch. Promo wise he still has it. And hogan needs to stay away from the ring as well. Personally im loveing Mr.Andersons character at the minute and i can see him winning a world title before the end of the year. Do you watch much of the wwe these days spike.

Not as much, but I do it to fill some time. It's harder to keep up with though, as it's always changing channels. It is on tonight however, and I do plan to watch it, Monday Night Raw.

As far as WWE goes, I play the games, and attempt to watch the show. TNA is something I would hate to miss. Hogan needs to stay out of the ring too, he had his time, and he's still cool, but a bit old, no matter how well he keeps in shape.

Also, WWE doesn't have too many superstars that are really appealing. Like the ones I mentioned for TNA, there are several more that I like, but WWE, while it still has some cool wrestlers, alot of it is new people, and older ones that should call in the towel. Once wrestlers like RVD, Jeff Hardy & Sabu left WWE, I found it much less interesting.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:52 pm

wrestling doesnt have any appeal to me...i will stick to my team sports thank you
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Regenerator wrote:
wrestling doesnt have any appeal to me...i will stick to my team sports thank you

Wrestling has team oriented matches...I can understand how it could be unappealing, but it can also be really great sometimes.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Wrestling has team oriented matches...I can understand how it could be unappealing, but it can also be really great sometimes.Smile
what i mean by team sports are sports such as baseball, football(American), and hockey...whenever i see wrestling on tv its the same old concept just bashing the other around...it just dont look too real to me...we all have different opinions of course
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:24 am

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

what i mean by team sports are sports such as baseball, football(American), and hockey...whenever i see wrestling on tv its the same old concept just bashing the other around...it just dont look too real to me...we all have different opinions of course

Well it's more than that. Many, many match types, ladder, table, TLC, hardcore, cage match, hell in a cell, royal rumble, tag, tornado tag, extreme rules, etc, and many more.

As for realism, well wrestling is notorious for being fake, but most don't care, it is entertaining, I mean people enjoy television shows...although they don't always look real.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 am

I watch wrestling purely for entertaiment. Thats what the E stands for in the WWE. We all know its fake since we were like 5. Spike did you watch raw last night? what do you think of the big irish world champion sheamus.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:55 am

weskersbarber wrote:
I watch wrestling purely for entertaiment. Thats what the E stands for in the WWE. We all know its fake since we were like 5. Spike did you watch raw last night? what do you think of the big irish world champion sheamus.

I did watch Raw, I was going to ask you too.Smile

Well I was really excited at the beginning, when Cena was calling the old NXT guys(calling themselves The Nexus I think), so that he & Shamus could beat them down.Smile

They also had Steamboat come out, and there was that whole thing where all those old guys(including Jerry Lawler & Michael Hays) got beat down by the Nexus.

All in all, a pretty good episode. Not to mention the final tag match. Had some of WWE's better superstars in it, Edge, Orton, Jericho, Bourne, Miz, definately a good match.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:57 pm

Indeed it was a good show and im looking forward to the money in the bank ppv which is free over here. Im hoping gor a young guy like dibiase(who has a good gimmick) or the miz but i cant look any further than orton or edge. Are you in the states spike, if so is it true that you have to pay like 40 dollars for every ppv.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:12 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Indeed it was a good show and im looking forward to the money in the bank ppv which is free over here. Im hoping gor a young guy like dibiase(who has a good gimmick) or the miz but i cant look any further than orton or edge. Are you in the states spike, if so is it true that you have to pay like 40 dollars for every ppv.

I'm excited for that match too, as I won't be watching the pay per view. Yes, we have to pay for the 'pay' per views....unfortunately. Miz is cool, I don't care much for Dibiase myself. I guess I hope maybe Miz wins, or Edge, or Jericho or Orton, don't care for any of those other guys. Also, Evan Bourne is pretty exciting in the ring.

I believe there is an NXT thing tonight, if so I'm watching it, although those NXT things are only about an hour. Are you going to check it out?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Thats unfortunate that you have to pay for every ppv but there are lots of sites that have them up a few hours after the show. Yeah i will be watching NXT tommorrow. They have alot of great young talent on the show. Its a different kind of show compared to raw and smackdown. The standouts on the show imo are Alex Riley, Kaval, Showtime Percy Watson and Michael McGillicuty. Mike McGillicuty is actually the son of the Late Mr Perfect but the WWE decided to give him a terrible ring name. Oh and just incase you didnt know but that 'nexus' group are actually the guys from NXT season 1.Exiting times shead in the wrestling world.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:50 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Thats unfortunate that you have to pay for every ppv but there are lots of sites that have them up a few hours after the show. Yeah i will be watching NXT tommorrow. They have alot of great young talent on the show. Its a different kind of show compared to raw and smackdown. The standouts on the show imo are Alex Riley, Kaval, Showtime Percy Watson and Michael McGillicuty. Mike McGillicuty is actually the son of the Late Mr Perfect but the WWE decided to give him a terrible ring name. Oh and just incase you didnt know but that 'nexus' group are actually the guys from NXT season 1.Exiting times shead in the wrestling world.

Oh yeah, I'll probably have to check the post-show on the web. NXT is tonight I think, tuesdays. I don't care for anyone on there too much. Yeah I knew that the Nexus was those rejects from the first season of NXT. I remember some of them, like the guy with the long red hair, and the other guy with the funky super sayan type of hair.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Regenerator wrote:

what i mean by team sports are sports such as baseball, football(American), and hockey...

Yeah, because those sports are so good at changing things up...I usually really respect your opinion Regen, as you make so much sense all the time...but jesus christ. That was one hell of a whopper. I still love you though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWE and TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE and TNA!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: