Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

WWE and TNA!

Go down 
+3
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Spike991
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WWE and TNA! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:55 pm

So are you a wrestling fan Nite? Games or shows.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:15 pm

I was fairly addicted at one point. They are always good and entertaining. It's not all fake. Mistakes happen. Mistakes can be very dangerous too.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:17 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I was fairly addicted at one point. They are always good and entertaining. It's not all fake. Mistakes happen. Mistakes can be very dangerous too.

Yeah, I'm sure Owen Hart would be on our side...

It can be addicting, but it can get boring too. I guess it also depends on the roster. Speaking of, is there any particular superstar you were a fan of?
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:36 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

what i mean by team sports are sports such as baseball, football(American), and hockey...

Yeah, because those sports are so good at changing things up...I usually really respect your opinion Regen, as you make so much sense all the time...but jesus christ. That was one hell of a whopper. I still love you though.

what do you mean Nite when you say 'changing things up'...and dont worry no love lost Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

It can be addicting, but it can get boring too. I guess it also depends on the roster. Speaking of, is there any particular superstar you were a fan of?

I <3'ed Rey Mysterio, Brock Lesner, Chris Benoit (before he went crazy), and hated hated HATED Big Show.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:52 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I <3'ed Rey Mysterio, Brock Lesner, Chris Benoit (before he went crazy), and hated hated HATED Big Show.

Mysterio is cool, I like his newest theme. Lesner, I remember his last night, him & Bill Goldberg left WWE & got boo'ed after their final match...

I remember Benoit, him and Eddie Guerro both died after steriod use...of course the circumstances were quite different...Smile

Big Show, he's alright, I don't see him around ever though. He's still big.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:52 am

Regenerator wrote:

what do you mean Nite when you say 'changing things up'...and dont worry no love lost Very Happy

You said that you thought wrestling was always the same old concept. I wasnted to know when the last time baseball, football, or hockey changed their concepts. Basically the only thing that changes from game to game is the score and uniforms.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:57 am

By the way Nite, have you seen Rey without his mask?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:04 am

Yeah. He should have kept it on. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:29 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah. He should have kept it on. Razz

Yeah, him and Kane were who they were, partly because of their masks...they both had to take them off...I almost would have preferred both of them keep the mystery.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:44 am

I also liked Undertaker as well.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:12 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I also liked Undertaker as well.

Yeah, there are tons of great wrestlers...but alot of those guys are older now, and there are a lot of new guys nowadays....some are alright, but you know how that goes.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:33 am

The rock and stone cold are my all time favorites.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:45 am

weskersbarber wrote:
The rock and stone cold are my all time favorites.

Oh yeah, those guys are awesome. Today's Rock & Austin though, is John Cena.Sad

Not that he is on par with them, but he is in the same kind of position.

I really like a few high flyers, not that they are great wrestlers, but they are hardcore, high risk, and have unorthodox styles.

Rob Van Dam, Sabu & Jeff Hardy FTW.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:40 pm

Me personally i prefer wrestlers who are more technical and entertaining on the mic.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:15 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Me personally i prefer wrestlers who are more technical and entertaining on the mic.

Then that would definately not be one of those guys. Hardy spends most of his time on the mat, or in the air. Sabu can't do too much without a weapon(but when he gets a chair, watch out), and RVD, he has alot of flashy moves, only one that I imagine is really effective, his 5-Star Frog Splash, which is a flying move.

The Rock was extremely entertaining on the mic. Same with Austin, "What!"

Lethal & Flair are both great right now, hopefully they both have something after this fued.

Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:59 pm

I also like harcore wrestlers as well like sabu and of course the hardcore legend himself Mick Foley who is still with TNA.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:31 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
I also like harcore wrestlers as well like sabu and of course the hardcore legend himself Mick Foley who is still with TNA.

Yeah, Foley was, or is with TNA. One of the first episodes I watched had him shaving Bishoff's hair.

Sabu was there too. I'm not sure what happened to either of those guys....

Mick Foley, otherwise known as Mankind, Cactus Jack and Dude Love.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:31 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

You said that you thought wrestling was always the same old concept. I wasnted to know when the last time baseball, football, or hockey changed their concepts. Basically the only thing that changes from game to game is the score and uniforms.
not quite...just about every year i notice a little tweak with the game such as intstant replay and overtime rules
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:29 pm

Regenerator wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

not quite...just about every year i notice a little tweak with the game such as intstant replay and overtime rules

Oh my bad. That makes it different. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Regenerator wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

I think it's fair to say wrestling has more variety. Where else can you see two guys beat the crap out of eachother, however scripted it may be, then see two women wearing skimpy outfits having a pillow fight, or whatever it they do nowadays.

For a real fight, something like UFC might be in order, for some good 'ol entertainment, WWE & TNA are the places to go.Smile

"And that's the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so."

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Agreed. Wrestling can really pull you in. They put on one hell of a show sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:35 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Agreed. Wrestling can really pull you in. They put on one hell of a show sometimes.

Exactly.Smile

By the way Nite, if you want to watch some entertainment(hopefully, as long as they have RVD or Hardy there, and Jay Lethal impersonating Ric Flair), TNA comes on tomorrow night at 9/8 central, on SpikeTV.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Sounds good. I don't have cable where I live, but my girlfriend has it. I'll try to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Sounds good. I don't have cable where I live, but my girlfriend has it. I'll try to check it out.

Cool. If that Lethal guy is there, you'll be sure to laugh, though you might not get it if you don't know Flair?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE and TNA!   WWE and TNA! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE and TNA!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: