HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]

Go down 
+7
chocotricks
BOBLATHON
Spike991
Regenerator
frodomir
NiteKrawler
Robert S.T.A.R.S
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Lukong wrote:
Funny how Hideo Kojima got Fired for trying to build a 200-hour game when people play games up to 400hours...could have made a DLC called Hideo Kojima Directed Cut instead of firing one of the best Director (I nod at how Winx Club on DS was great, the snowboarding was awesome)

I admit I didn't read the entire thing because holy crap that's a lot of text but how on earth does Winx Club relate to Hideo Kojima?

A good example is looking at how everyone designs there games, Konami (Sorry I use the names Interchangeable) made a good game out of something most people would screw up.

A good example of that is when you see 2 different companies make the same/similar games (Best Example is  RE:Gaiden GBA vs  RE:Uprising the Jar Version, use KEmulator to test game or compare CAPCOM movies vs The ones you dislike). In the sense Konami turned a game I wouldn't even look at -as I looked up all the Games that Konami made- into something pretty good.

And of course your not suppose to read the whole thing (its huge...you would rather see it not read it, its why you play RE not read the Books...though engaging books can be better than Visual...World Trigger), but you could skim and criticize the thing and give me some feedback...buddy I'm in the 21 Century when I want to read something very long, I google "Read text out load" or "Text to Speech" and listen??? Use the technology

Anyways there was a nutshell phrase and I did use colored titles so you can sum it up easily.
Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3