HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]

Go down 
+7
chocotricks
BOBLATHON
Spike991
Regenerator
frodomir
NiteKrawler
Robert S.T.A.R.S
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:29 am

Hello, I had this idea for a long time, but I have been putting it in the wrong place.
Thanks Chris Redfield at RomUlation. Though I have written this before, but I deleted it so now I have to try and say everything from memory and no Recovery programs would help(I save my forums to Wordpad).

The Name
The name means if there is no Rain, you don't need an Umbrella, but at the same time I was trying to make this name Romantically Fierce. A world that is coming to an end, but the cure is inside her. The Name also hints that Umbrella hasn't ended yet.

The Gameplay
Travel in groups of 1-5. Switch between Group Characters and Overall Characters. Liberting Bases and growing your Survival Group.
Characters
- Resident Evil Heros, a few enemies like Wesker, Nemesis [Matt Addison] and Old RE Characters like Barton
- For the Side Stories Resident Game offers, there will be side Stories that let the player know what have been doing since the world was overran by zombies
- Survivors are assign Jobs in your group and develop certain skills like A Weed Grower is best to have as a mobile farmer, A Mechanic College Professor as a Mechanic and A General as a Arms Trainer
- Survivors can travel with you to do oddjobs as guest
- Unlike everyone else Alice and Her Sister share part of their Stats like Switching from High accuracy to High Attack or Defence, Agility or a certain Skill you might like, each Alice clone is unique with there own Pros and Cons

Shooting Styles Options
- First Person[RE Wii], 3rd Person View [RE4-5] or Fixed Camera [RE1-3]
- Hold to Aim & Let-Go to Shoot with a single Button [Metal Gear Solid]
- Stand, Aim Button and Shoot Button [Original]
- Walk, Always Aiming & Shoot [Like Halo]

The Enviroment
- Open World [Water, Land,Air, etc]
- Linear [Barricade, Alley-way, Sewers, etc]

Driving, Weapons Building, Customing, Bestiary, Salvaging/Scavenging for Food & Materials, Forging, Farming, Puzzles and of course Killing Zombies or other Enemies by either Melee, Arms, Environment or Ability in situations of Ambush, Ambushing, Fortify/Stronghold/Barricading, Stealth or Just Exploration.

The Story
You play as Alice in the beginning from RE movies. You travel through all over the world looking for Umbrella Corps and joining together survivors. You do have a choose right off the bat to switch from "Sister" to "Sister" as a "Teleporting" Transportation from location to location.
Training in mind [Learn how to Battle] and communicating with your clones through your Mind, they started to disappear while sleeping, a zombie pops in and out. As they watch there sister disappear from here sleep. Soon one by one clones start disappearing. You walk up and pop on to your vehicle, but before you leave you gather your thinks.

The Start Story
Your Bit. Your sleeping. In a network where you communicate, train and plan with your "Sisters".

One night as there training in mind begun in the night.
Alice: "Okay, Ryder put you hand on the chin when snapping the neck!"
Ryder twist a zombie necks, making a bone-cracking sound.
Ryder: "YES, I DID IT ALICE!!!"
Alice: "Good job, now continue"
Bit walks over to Alice's Side
Bit: "Has Red come in?"
Alice turns to Bit and says "No, she's been missing for a week now!?"
Alice has a concern look
Bit: "Do you think..."
Alice interrupted "No"

...As the days went by.
Alice and her band of clones have fought off zombies and then some.
[Camera turns to man with pale white skin]Leon: But I know she'll make it
Leon: "Ada lets go, we don't have time for this, she can handle herself"
Ada: "Is that her. Alice looks peaceful when she sleeps"
Leon: "No, its Bit."
Ada: "How do you know"
Leon: "I met the first one, Alice."
Ada: "Then who is she?"
Leon: "The second one."

Many have come to know Alice and the "Sisters". People like Chris Redfield and a team dressed like HUNK, but if she's the cure then I will help to make my second chance count. [Man puts on his Black glasses and disappears into air]

The Transportation
You can go by cars, trucks, helicopters, motorcycles. When traveling by vehicle, you soon travel with A Lot like RE Extinction. You assign jobs to each vehicle: Storage, Medicare, Forging, Garage, Leader, Attackers, Defenders, Scouters, Growers, etc.

When a vehicle is being used as storage it can store other vehicles[Tow Truck, Car Transporters], items[Weapons, Material, etc], Pets and many other things.
When a vehicle is being used as medicare it is a place where things can be heal or made like vaccines, first aid kits. When a vehicle is being used as Forging you can make stuff[Weapons, Armor, etc].

There different vehicles like Lamborghini Embolado[Exotic], Mitsubishi Lancer[Import], Chevrolet Camaro[Muscle], Liebherr T282B[Truck], Cadillac Escalade[SUV], LAPD Bell 206B[Watch Heli], Mil Mi-14 Haze Naval[Cargo Heli], Suzuki RM-Z450[Dirt Bike], BMW F800R[Urban MBike], Honda VRF1200F[Sport MBike], Double Decker[2 Floor], Transit Bus[Passenger], Postal Delivery Van[Storage], GMC Savana[Passenger], Special vehicles and etc.

The Weapons
Weapons are assembled like Vagrant Story.
http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2054p15-resident-evil-perishing-rain-an-idea

In Big bright letters "I'm going to Work and this isn't finish"

Last edited by Lukong on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:04 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robert S.T.A.R.S
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:41 am

don't really understand your ideas here, is it gonna be an open world? or linear?

I don't like the idea of travelling in groups of 4, i think Resi5 two player killed it a bit, I want Resi to go back to being survival horror NOT action shooter!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:05 am

No. Please stop. This idea isn't even Resident Evil. Traveling in groups? Characters from the movies? The movies were horrible. Every character in the movies were horrible. Alice should not even exist. I'm sorry...but no. It hurts thinking about your idea it is so bad. Harsh, but true.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:23 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
No. Please stop. This idea isn't even Resident Evil. Traveling in groups? Characters from the movies? The movies were horrible. Every character in the movies were horrible. Alice should not even exist. I'm sorry...but no. It hurts thinking about your idea it is so bad. Harsh, but true.

Agree. And cant name it RE. That would be plagiarism. Create new game with new game. That might work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:25 pm

frodomir wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Agree. And cant name it RE. That would be plagiarism. Create new game with new game. That might work.

Indeed. I can see definite creativity within you. Redo the idea and make it into its own game.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Its a creative idea and all but not for RE
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:05 am

frodomir wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Who said I was going to make it, I can't make games with Map001 let alone a Resident Evil game. Also its my idea for the next resident evil. The whole idea is to bring the movie with the game. Like Tactics with Final Fantasy 13.
Some people weren't list-en-ing or maybe I didn't put it there, but its your choose to travel in a group or not.
I am trying to make a Realistic Resident evil. I was saying is if zombie come and kill everyone then you can travel alone also wouldn't it be cool to play as Nemesis or have him on your team.
I didn't say your stuck with a bunch of whining people who are to lazy to go and talk to some person noooooo.Note what it said at the bottom

I"M NOT DONE [5:18am] that time means I should have been sleeping.

Also I can't afford Resident Evil 5 so I'm stuck with 4. Though I watched all the movies

Let me say this I can't script for beans, pebbles, crumbs or anything just ideas that's it

I also know why most of you think this is a bad Idea.

Cause this game would end Resident Evil and everything in it "ITS BLACK HOLE FEMALE DOGS"[LOL you people are funny] man, You people are jokes bounce .

Your only booing me cause after this they would only be dragging it on.
Next think you know the storyline would be where they finally got to the moon and now there's ZOMBIES IN SPACE [LOL, I am laughing so much right now ].

You people would be like "WTF, ZOMBIES IN F*CK*NG SPACE, WTF, what next ZOMBIES FROM MARS". LOL man haha.

Next thing you know people from Halo forums going off on you guys say things like "YO YOU MOTHERF*UCK*RS STOLE THAT IDEA FROM THE MOVIE...with the flood...and the finding it again...and the killing...and so on"
lol! man you people are jokes...but serious [I stop laughing ] its going to end after the next movie comes out or maybe it can turn out be like Prison Break...also with powers this would turn to much into X-Men or Parasite Eve.

Robert S.T.A.R.S wrote:
don't really understand your ideas here, is it gonna be an open world? or linear?

I don't like the idea of travelling in groups of 4, i think Resi5 two player killed it a bit, I want Resi to go back to being survival horror NOT action shooter!

Its both Inear and Open world. The forest and the buildings.
First off you don't have to its like the movie.
See Alice... See Alice rid a bike... See Alice kill a zombie...FF12 also had a option were you can bring out 1 person by themselves. GOSH have anyone of you played Final Fantasy 12.

It is a survival horror only thing is you finally get to see zombie and parasites taking down people in a your own Chaos.
See Zombie run...See Zombie break window...See Zombie drag that person who you tell to make you stuff get eaten...See that person turn...See Alice kill that person...Its like a survival horror, but with more story with more -I'm not going to hid your eyes from the truth- realistic gore.

And I probably forgot this you get to meet your other clones. Story takes place well after she left that place.
So K-Mart ain't coming back.
I'm only taking main characters like Chris Redfield and Alice, having them work side by side. And don't start with "Ebony and Ivory, living together in perfect harmony, side by side..."

Also if you so much as thing those 2 will fall in love. Hell to the no and back again. Its not going to be like that one movie where the girl is the cure to some monster takes people's soul and gets bigger cause they attack it and she spreads the cure through her dying boyfriend with a kiss...NOOOO!!!!! don't go there.

The Last Boss/Enemy
My idea would be a ending better than any ending.
In the game there is as much zombies as there are people on this earth[There is a counter in the game].

And for the other -5 billion- zombies/parasites you didn't kill. Well be sent after you.

You well be in an Umbrella Corps Parking lot. You've already setup base there[Apart of the game]. Also by the time you've gotten to the end of the game, you got enough weapons and bullets to take out something big.
Will be controlling everyone[Sadly I wasn't finish yet].

You must take out all the level 1 -there are 5 levels, but only "1" is counted- zombie/parasite that you didn't kill. Its something most people never get to do just shoot the freakin zombie/zombies...ez..z...s.s.ssss...lots of them...man a gatling gun would do well and guess who has a gatling gun...NEMESIS...and guess who you can switch to...NEMESIS...YAH GOT DAT RIGHT FRENCHY

The Ending
After that battle/war...its a like Sims with guns and bullets and respawn the boss bosses[the tough guys] and level 2 & up zombies/parasites, all come after you, why cause that's your second life. Basically a what again, survival horror without the getting off your backside and solving puzzles and getting keys and what not.
Its an ending that keeps on giving, its like the song that never ends, the whole point is stay in that moment.

Thanks for your comments, they made me laugh and angry so now I just skipped ahead to the ending and there, but I am not done with my idea Resident Evil: Perishing Rain.

I forgot. Its 7:09am and I'm still not done.

NiteKrawler wrote:

For the person who said this get a Grip. If you've ever played Final Fantasy 12[PS2] you would know you can travel in groups of 3, but you can choose how much you want out like for example when all my characters were level 72 and I got out 1 person.

I could rip the head off a T-Rex with my bare heads and no armor also I was using the weakest link in the group [Penelope]

Last edited by Lukong on Fri May 28, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:56 am

wow somebody is going to have to clean this up

NiteKrawler: Sigh...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:04 am

The only hting that hurts me so much here is... Tactics has nothing to do with FF13, but with FF12 Laughing

Other than that, I agree with Nite again with this thing: no crossing the movies with the games. It's blasphemy.

Maybe this could be something else than Resi. I liked the way you came up with the name though.

EDIT: The weapons part needs a little more explaining since propably not so many here at the forums have played Vagrant Story (quite a rare game nowadays).

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Fri May 28, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:55 am

xD Good job Nite
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:57 am

This almost seems like Spam...
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:04 pm

EDIT: I should have continued reading past the OP and just ignored this all together.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:11 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
I really don't want any movie characters showing up in the games (I'm not talking about the ones they used in the movies that they took from the game). I personally would like to see them go back to going solo, with limited help from NPC's, not four player, I'll play L4D or Nazi Zombies if I wanna kill zombies in a group.

I had wanted some good multiplayer or co-op for a pretty good while, but now that we have all had our fun with RE5, I am definitely ready for the single person experience again.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Don't get me wrong... It was fun going through RE5 with a buddy but I am also ready for a return to solo. Solo makes it a little more difficult to survive. I think Resident Evil is more enjoyable solo, the games I mentioned previously are built for co-op and multiplayer Resident Evil, it was fun in moderation lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:28 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Don't get me wrong... It was fun going through RE5 with a buddy but I am also ready for a return to solo. Solo makes it a little more difficult to survive. I think Resident Evil is more enjoyable solo, the games I mentioned previously are built for co-op and multiplayer Resident Evil, it was fun in moderation lol.

Agreed. I actually think RE5 was a necessary development, allowing us to know what we want a bit better than before.

I think multiplayer would be something worth having everytime from now on, in some way or form perhaps Mercs...but as for the main story, that should be left to single player experience, it is just much better that way, rather than being forced to go through with Sheva, or some equivalent.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
The only hting that hurts me so much here is... Tactics has nothing to do with FF13, but with FF12 Laughing

Other than that, I agree with Nite again with this thing: no crossing the movies with the games. It's blasphemy.

Maybe this could be something else than Resi. I liked the way you came up with the name though.

EDIT: The weapons part needs a little more explaining since propably not so many here at the forums have played Vagrant Story (quite a rare game nowadays).
Sorry, I guess haven't played or heard of FF13, if knew that FF13 is FF12 combined with Tactics. People have jobs which you could switch in and out [I know this cause someone who has the game told me].

I wasn't done and I understand if you don't want the movie with the game[She's the cure and cause of that resident Evil ends there], but solving puzzles isn't realistic neither does it make any Resident evil game a survivor Horror, when your killing a zombie that's survivor Horror, when you have to use your knife cause you ran out of bullets that's a survivor horror, but if you run out of bullets and your trying to kill something from a distance that just sucks[An Idea: Being able to step out of a battle and come back later]
Sometimes I just want to stay in one place and shoot the thing that's coming at me[Gmod & Counterstrike doesn't do]. I mean would it be nice to play as one of those cops who standing behind his car shooting zombie just to have the zombie behind come up and kill you[That was a idea. To play as people's story like a cop]

Last edited by Lukong on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:33 am

Lukong wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The only thing that hurts me so much here is... Tactics has nothing to do with FF13, but with FF12 Laughing
Sorry, I guess haven't played or heard of FF13, if knew that FF13 is FF12 combined with Tactics. People have jobs which you could switch in and out [I know this cause someone who has the game told me].
I'm as much a FF fan than I am a RE fan and I'm telling you, Tactics has nothing to do with XIII. The job system used in Tactics has been used in many other games so it's not going to make Tactics related to XIII. Storywise Tactics is related to XII and neither one of them has to do with XIII. XIII might have enhaced mechanics from XII but nothing else. This went REALLY off topic here and I'm not even sure why I'm writing this. Maybe because I'm bored and an eternal asshole. I might've even gotten something wrong since the thing you said to me went a little overhead. Sorry for arguing about this stuff here Very Happy

Carry on with the original topic.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 am

Someone told me that in XIII you can switch in and out jobs, and that is like putting 2 relevant things together. This idea is about putting the game with the movie to make the game more realistic without the need of puzzles so that you have a reason to not just jump into the water instead of being chased down by a large gray Statue[Resident Evil 4].

Sometimes I'm playing and I just want to slay a horde of zombies with a reason, I want to play as Nemesis with a reason[Matt Addison Google it], the ending doesn't have to happen.
Leon, Chris Redfield and Alice all meeting together would be like Tidus, Squall and Cloud meeting together and combining there power, but not just them, but the people who Tidus/Leon were with like Yuna/Ada Wong, Squall/Chris were alongside Seifer/Albert Wesker and Cloud/Alice with Aeris/Matt,

This idea is to bring not a ending to resident Evil, but a Goku's Piercing Kamehameha.
You won the battle and the war, but there is much more.

People need to realize the Movie controls the game. End of Movie, End of Game...or vice versa.

The only reason Left for Dead exist is because Resident Evil doesn't have the Hordes of Zombie, but Left 4 Dead is RE without Umbrella so there is no backbone story just surviving until you get to a helicopter or skidoo(RE4) and that is why no one just switched over to Left 4 Dead.

The game for those who like putting in the work to see what happens and The Movie for those who want to just sit back and see what the ideas of someone else will add up to.
Sometimes people just want to play the Movie and watch the Game.

Out there Ideas
Hunk as a Women
Having HUNK play as women, why cause there was more than one hunk[Resident Evil 2]. One scene will have her take off the helmet. The identity of that women will shock you literally[Most likely someone who was already dead like that time Peter revealed Death's Face when Death wanted to find a girlfriend].

Nemesis with an '
Resident Evil has this side stories so one of my Ideas was to play as Nemesis to find out there is more than one Nemesis. The Nemesis take on tougher jobs than when your playing as Alice.

RETREAT!!!
I have wondered if anyone has been in a situation where you've ran out of bullets and your enemy can only be attacked from a mile. This idea is to step out of a battle for a while to recover, the fairness of this would that the amount of time decides how much the boss recovers.

Setting up base
This idea allows you to do things like create a little camping area as your safe quarters. A place where you can Forge items, Save, recover, train, check up on people. Its a network like in the movie for example there was a Computer Genius who was doing surveillance and the Fairness is that Zombies can attack you so the idea is that if you can put in buses why not create a fort with buses or in the movie they had camera turret, why not Gun/Camera Turrets, but your getting a different Computer Genius.

Lone wolf or the Pack
This idea explains who you are with or who you want to be with. RE doesn't have leveling up so monsters don't get any stronger [ http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/7653/original/boom-headshot.jpg ] as you go along in the story.
You can travel with or without your posse, you can leave them and travel alone or go ahead and have them follow you.

Where it can go, but where it shouldn't go
There are a lot of directions that Resident Evil can end in(Not this idea) or go through.

Parasite Eve 2 [PS1]
If you've ever played this game you know that in the movie Alice has the power to control things. In Parasite Eve you play as a women who also has powers and she seems a lot like a mutant. Anyone who adapted to the virus has powers.
This direction would be the direction of Powers to Parasite Eve to X-Men.

Daybreakers
I watched that movie no way in the world you would have Alice die at the end and have the cure spread throughout the zombies.

Attacking it only makes it stronger
There was this movie, but I don't remember the name. The Movie is in the future, there a monster that kills people by taking there soul, this monster grows every time they try to destroy it. In the end this women is kissing this guy who she is in love with and as the monster is taking his soul her cure for the monster is going into the guy's soul which then destroys the monster.
There is no way Resident Evil WOULD GO THERE. With Alice spreading the cure by her dying "boyfriend"

Ideas for what you can do in this Idea/Game
Assembling your own weapons
- Assemble them like Vagrant Story[PS1] meaning you can take it apart and put it back together easily
- Not just knifes alone, but swords, pipes, 2 by 4, etc and anything you can use as a weapon
- Just like Vagrant Story[PS1] you can only do this in a workshop/Forging vehicle

Instead of Cash you can "Extract"
- This idea is like My Sims Kingdom, but realistically[You can extract material from anything]
- Breaking down things and turning them into materials that are forged into other items
For Example: If there is a car then you can take pieces of it and get some Iron/Steel/etc and turn that iron into a Gun
For Example: Instead of turning the Car parts into Refined material/bars of iron the Car parts are worth something like 3 iron and you need 3 iron to make a Colt .45

Customizing your Weapons/Combining with Stock items
- This idea allows you to upgrade without buying them and even allow you to add more than one stock to it
- Having not only to add scopes, handles and silencers, but things like Longer Clips, Different Frames, Different looks
- You can have a Desert Eagle, with a Scope, Silencer, Flashlight, Laser Pointer and a Longer Clip
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] Loaded-desert-eagle-webResident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] Desert-eagle-co2-pistol_clip_image002
(I heard from CSI that a Desert Eagle with a Longer Clip is considered an Assault Rifle in some states)
- In Vagrant Story the weapons tells you how many things/jems can be added and same with the Frame of the Gun
- Also a Clip with a Blade similar to the ones in Ultraviolet
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] Ultraviolet-still-001

Assembling The Parts of an Arm weapon
- The Parts that make up an Arm/Gun would be Frame, Trigger, Barrel and the Clip
Real Name of Parts
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] 20060627-001
- With each part it can allow you to build a better weapon than buy your upgrades
- This parts can be forged/made and upgraded to a part
- The Frame contributes to Recoil, Add-on Space, Stability, Speed
- The Trigger contributes to Speed, Shot Types -Single/Burst/Auto-
- The Barrel contributes to Damage, Recoil
- The Clip/Chamber contributes to how much in your clip, bullet types
- The Bullets contribute to Damage, though where you shot effects Status

Assembling The Parts of a Melee Weapon
- The Parts that make up a Melee Weapon would be Blade, Handle and the Guard is like a Add-on
- Weapons like Knifes, swords, Bats, etc
- With the Guard as a Add-on you can have a knife with a Spiked Guard or a sword or even a Bat with a Guard
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] Chef-knife_~u11915408Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] FM490
- This parts can be forged/made and upgraded to a part
- The Blade contributes to Damage, Speed, Recoil
Seeing as the Blade is like the bullets to the gun, then there should be Attacking/Skill types like Throwing and you can pick them up after you've used them, Slashing, Stabbing and etc
- The Handle contributes to Add-on Space, Stability
Holding/Slashing Style like Blade facing upward, 2 hands, Blade facing downward and being able to Dual melee weapons if you have more than one.
Combo Amount which decides how many times you can hit in a amount of time which can contribute to Speed and Damage on a certain hit.
- The Guard contributes to Second Hit Damage which is the damage on the 2nd hit in the combo

Special Weapons
Weapons like Bow and Arrows, Taser/Stinger Guns and Knuckles are special and are different from most weapons so the Parts and Stocks are different.
- Bow & Arrows can have reuseable ammo that you can pick up back again, Arrows that can even Explodes, Pierce through and even shatter into Multiple Shots.
- Taser/Stinger Guns would have regenerating ammo and the damage can't be upgraded.
If the Battery has a higher endurance then you can do more damage in the same amount of time.
- Knuckles like this can get add-ons/ammo that add more damage, they can also be seen as Clothing that adds effects hitting/self defense against being grabbed
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] 20080508-stungun_blastknuckles-2
- Stun batons would be added to melee weapons
Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] Sell_stun_baton_W011_

Bullets
- Bullets also have different effects and attack in different ways
- Bullets can Shatter, Explode, Pierce through, can be Guildable and Homing

Where the bullets control the status you give to a Enemy
-Head shots cause 80-90% KO with High Damage
-Leg shots cause 40% Fall[Its like Slow cause there laying down] if a lot of damage is done to this areas
-Leg Shots cause 60% Paralyze[Can't Run] when Low Damage is done to this area
-Arm shots cause 60% Disarm[Can't Attack with weapon or Hold]
-Torso shots cause 40% Stop[Enemy stops for a while] if damage is higher than 20% of Enemy's HP

Enemies
- 5 levels of Monsters
Level 1 - Parasites[Citizens], Zombies[Citizens] & Small Animals[Dogs]
Level 2 - Strong Parasites[Bella Sisters] & Mutant Zombies[Long Tongued[Re Movie], Sharp hands[Re Chr Wii]]
Level 3 - Stronger Parasites[El Gigante] & Larger Mutant Animals[Spiders[RE2], Scorpion[RE Chr Wii]
Level 4 - Mini Bosses
Level 5 - Storyline Bosses
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:07 pm

I will be working on a game, and why because I just finish watching Resident Evil Afterlife.

A few years ago I saw the preview for that movie soon after a few days of posting this idea...I was so angry I hadn't said this sooner, it only seems that I copied from there movie, but really I only invented the Idea not the Resident Evil franchise.
Sometimes as People who use or watch other People's Hard Work, you just want to be apart of that.
This Idea is My calling card to Resident Evil's Game and for the movie do a little work on there acting because I saw the movie Afterlife and I saw videos on Resident Evil 5;endings & tributes...the movie was being a wannabe[Wesker. fighting Chris & Claire], but the same time with the Starting with the Alices getting killed off was similar to an idea I had with the Alices being killed off by other monsters and being targeted by Umbrella, though they stay in contact.

Anyways once I finish a piece of the game I'm going to release it here.

My Resident Evil Knowledge
- Completed RE 2 N64, 3 PS1 & Gaiden GBC never did stories
- Played RE/Bio 4 PC
- Never Played RE 5 PC or 1 N64 and etc
- I watched all RE Movies except Degeneration

Reasons & Relevance
- I went from a VGA Graphic Card to a NVidia 5650 Geo Force [All Games played on computer]
- Movies have easier Access too
- I played Vagrant Story which I loved the concept of Learning Skills & Weapon Assembly

My Reason
I didn't mention this, but My Mission is to Combine Left 4 Dead, Zombie Driver, & Dead Rising into one game and the Foundation would be Resident Evil to make the Alpha Zombie Slaying Game...idea...INTO A POSSIBLE GAME...and yes I know RE is the Alpha so I figure if I made a 2D version everyone could play it, but I'm going to make the graphics big enough so the Player could see the armor...BECAUSE IN GAMES SEEING IS BELIEVING...don't about the norm...AND THE BEYOND

I realize that Left 4 Dead doesn't have a Story like RE, but I'm sure a lot when your playing it on PC with a Cheat Engine and you found the string that Controls the Weapon Type your Hold...which I switched to the Infinite Rocket Launcher after I equipped and exited the Inventory Menu, and that made what ever weapon I equipped from the Inventory I had Infinite Ammo of.
So because of that sometimes I wish RE threw a lot more Parasites & Zombies at me and on top of that they took out the Gatling Gun and replaced it with a Chicago Typewriter[Boohoo]...I've been saying this, but cheaters would probably good games cause we need substance, lots of options and items.

I also say there are 3 types of games ones that Require Skill like Resident Evil, ones that Keep you Busy like RPGs and Hybrids. Meaning games that Require Skill basically dependent on The Player and the ones that Keep You Busy dependent on what the player achieve in The Game. Also Skill=Lots of Rules and Busy=Lots of Options
Halo is A game that Require Skills...skills I don't have...so I cheat...besides it reduces complaints and increases how many games I've played, but no matter what I could beat the game with one Weapon.
Resident Evil is a Hybrid because without some of those weapons and cheating most of you or mostly I wouldn't be able to make through the Game.
Storyline and Obstacles[I have a Theory on Problem Solving] make the Objective and Result[Endings\Also Apart of the Theory] of the game. Sometimes twist and turns make the Player pay attention to the Play as much as the Playing.

Zombie Driver
and games like it remind me of a scene from RE Extinction when "The Lot" was traveling and a zombie got its head hit. There was this other movie where zombies were smart and getting smarter so there was this Team traveling in 2 Armored Vehicles and so when the zombies swarmed around them.

I was thinking to let the Player feel that, but much more. Customizing or upgrading weapons, armor, speed and capacity. Making different vehicles like cars, trucks, vans, 18 wheelers, buses, etc and types of vehicles like Drifter or Exotic, Spy or Family, Transit or School, Off Road or SUV. Assigning jobs to vehicles and developing there skills in the game. Jobs like Recovery, Forging, Storage and etc. And if it seems like there too many options then I would put in a "Assign Auto Options" like Best, Balance & Last Known Config.

Dead Rising has weapons, more weapons than most RE games...[I just looked up RE5 weapons so I mean no offense] combined especially in the Knife/Default Department. I've just realize they have a Stun Baton in RE5 and a whole bunch of melee weapons, but there for the enemy are there so I've changed what I've said here and then not. I just read http://planetresidentevil.gamespy.com/wiki/Resident_Evil_5_Monsters
So using more of the environment and enemy items as "Your Melee Weapon".

Customizing your weapons and being able to switch back and Forth between all of them. So there would be a Main Gun and from there, there would be Modifidications, Stocks and a bunch of Add-ons. For example a Revolver could be turned into a Dan Wesson Revolver DW PPC 38-357, Snub-Nose Revolver, The Samaritan [For Nemesis/Matt] or 1851 Navy Colt Revolver.

Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] ZResident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzqD6usCH8VfX0DtfFzPbaihp_RrckKdHMgbwJtx4Tayax-WRuResident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMFYOHOcqCDrBFZUY45J58Q4_yg3H4X5SNEHgB0RJwGn1dhFo2Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] 2Q==

Also you know the Mine Thrower from RE3, I would have a similar Look, but it would be a Modern Assault Rifle Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] Resident%20Evil%203%20Mine%20Thrower-1.jpg?0 and the Nemesis would be able to dual the Gatling Gun & Rocket Launcher together Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] Resident%20Evil%203%20Rocket%20Launcher-1.jpg?0
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:09 am

While were at it why not make it an mmorpg >.>
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:20 am

That was just too much info for me to read... Choco, did you read it?

I read to the part were he asked to google Matt Addison. Frankly, I think everyone here knows who he is.

EDIT: Ok, I read a little bit more. All I have to say is that if the movies end, the RE franchise will flourish. The movies are completely irrelevant to the games and they seem to have a life of their own so ending either one would not cancel the other one out. Saying the movie controls the game is flawed.

And it was common knowledge that there were more than one Nemesis. The one seen in the movie is the result of experiments on Matt and the one seen in RE3 is T-02. According to RE wiki there were three more Nemesis' created.

Argh... And HUNK is a man. There is only ONE person named HUNK in the RE series. It was his codename and Goblin 6 would be what you'd call "female HUNK". They were all part of Umbrella Special Forces team so they had the same attire.

ANYWAY, if you actually are going to make a 2D fan game, I'm sure to try it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:53 am

Do what you want. You obviously have no idea what real fans of the games want. You don't even know anything about the games really. You have no experience with them. The thing you have experience with the most is the shitty movies. You didn't even watch the good one! You seem slightly delusional...
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:59 pm

^ this

Quote :

No, like you said too much stuff to read. I read his first post and I really didnt want to read the other REALLY long ones because I thought his first post was way off on what the next RE should be, so I just skimmed through.

It's not that his ideas are bad, it's just the fact it does not belong with resident evil.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:12 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Quote :

No, like you said too much stuff to read. I read his first post and I really didnt want to read the other REALLY long ones because I thought his first post was way off on what the next RE should be, so I just skimmed through.

It's not that his ideas are bad, it's just the fact it does not belong with resident evil.
Dang... I was hoping you could explain me what was going on in this thread Very Happy

Another thing is that some of the facts were incorrect.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Lol, someone should read it all and give a short summary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]   Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea] Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Perishing Rain [Old Edited Idea]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next