HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What did you find was the Scariest Room?

Go down 
+28
DivideByZero
SWITCHMYND
ozzman
Roy (DJ)
DeadlyGenetics
RE Psycho
Valentine Fan
videojunkie
charlieRE2
S.Winters
Spike991
00biohazard
PAULSAMSON
Methsia
Sargent D
RebelliousQueen
JamTyrantH
Bub537
ThomVD
RaviorStygian
Mass Distraction
The Knife
chocotricks
wellus666
The mastAH!
weskersbarber
Godzilla90s
Jamesy
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

What did you find was the Scariest Room? Empty
PostSubject: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:04 pm

In your opinion what was the scariest room in the spencer mansion in the remake? I am reffering more to the remake not the original since the whole layout of the mansion seems a lot more 'real'. For me it has to be the flame room with the crimson head lying on the floor and with the mirror zombie. The music alone made this room creepy as hell.

This is the room I am talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7MHknNIO1c
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:33 pm

i dont really have a scariest room but the creepiest music was when you go to see forest. i personally think its more scarier seeing him dead rather than him waking up as a zombie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F99NO_MXuZo
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:12 pm

I guess the Forest music is quite scary but seriously though the mirror room music theme would probably be voted as the scariest ever. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:50 am

Jamesy wrote:
In your opinion what was the scariest room in the spencer mansion in the remake? I am reffering more to the remake not the original since the whole layout of the mansion seems a lot more 'real'. For me it has to be the flame room with the crimson head lying on the floor and with the mirror zombie. The music alone made this room creepy as hell.

This is the room I am talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7MHknNIO1c

same here jamesy that room was fucking scary. i used to just sprint through the room as quick as i could
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Why did you sprint through the room? Did the zombie, crimson heads or music freak you out? That room has a freaky kind of flame effect going on as well.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Why did you sprint through the room? Did the zombie, crimson heads or music freak you out? That room has a freaky kind of flame effect going on as well.

because that crimson head was scary as fuck and the music is freaky.its just not a pleasant room
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:57 pm

Well you can shoot the crimson head you know What did you find was the Scariest Room? Icon_biggrin. Don't let fear stop you from poping a cap in the crimsons ass What did you find was the Scariest Room? Lol
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:02 pm

i did kill him but it took away the fear so i usually let him live and run away from him.it keeps the fear factor there
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:55 pm

True even worse though if all the crimsons heads come to life in the flame room.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:18 pm

in general any room that you haven't fully killed a zombie and it turns into a crimson, I just run for it
Back to top Go down
wellus666
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
wellus666

Playstation Network Wellus666

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 am

re2 in the science labs with blood everywhere. pretty scary when your 10 with the lights off lol
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:18 pm

I'm not 100% sure but I want to say Lisa's cabin or around that area because that is some scary shit the first time round (especially when she opens the door)
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:01 pm

RE1/REmake: I guess the... I dunno.
RE2: RPD Library. SCARIEST MUSIC IN ANY GAME EVER.
RE3: Dead Factory Sewers. Hunters can appear in awkward positions.
RE4: Anywhere on the Island interior. Mostly the prison. Scary music and a Regenerator at 2AM ain't the best combo.
RE5: Secret Lab. Lickers and eerie music, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:09 am

The operating room in RE4 with the first Regenerator.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:25 am

The freezer room with all of the Regenerators hanging. It's so narrow and small in there.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 am

That hallway in REmake with the mirror, fat zombie and crimson head. It's where you find the golden arrow. I always hate to go in there. It's the same hallway Jamesy mentioned in the opening post.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:46 am

ThomVD wrote:
That hallway in REmake with the mirror, fat zombie and crimson head. It's where you find the golden arrow. I always hate to go in there. It's the same hallway Jamesy mentioned in the opening post.
The music that plays in that hallways is the "Crimson Head" theme in my mind. Whenever I hear that music, Crimson Heads come to mind.

I can't wait to do that playthrough where I'm not allowed to incinerate any zombies. (Any head shots I get will be from lucky hand gun shots. I'll shoot normally with the shot gun.)
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:50 am

Wasn't that this theme:

(Don't read the comments, Ravior, because they will probably piss you off)

I can hear the moan of the fat zombie and the sound of a crimson head coming to life in my head. REmake was absolutely scary.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:57 am

ThomVD wrote:
Oh believe me I know.

But yeah that was the music.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:00 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Oh believe me I know.

I've decided to stop discussing with everybody about RE4 being survival-horror or not. If somebody thinks it is, so be it, but don't think (and will never think) that it is. Not even close to it in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:23 am

It's just what people perceive as "survival". Those discussions get boring after a while.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:34 am

That's why I stop with this discussion. Technically almost all games are survival. From Zelda to Mario Kart to Guitar Hero to Call of Duty to Resident evil 4 to REmake, In almost every game you have to survive.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:56 am

Especially in Mario Kart. Not even kidding.

Life itself is survival.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:26 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
The freezer room with all of the Regenerators hanging. It's so narrow and small in there.

Plus when they give you that infrared scope your thinking "how am I supposed to get the distance between me and the Regenerator to shoot it?".
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:29 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Especially in Mario Kart. Not even kidding.

Life itself is survival.
Indeed. Mario Kart Double Dash!! is one of the scariest games of all time.

Mario Party 1-8 as well. CHANCE TIME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you find was the Scariest Room?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next