HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What did you find was the Scariest Room?

Go down 
+28
DivideByZero
SWITCHMYND
ozzman
Roy (DJ)
DeadlyGenetics
RE Psycho
Valentine Fan
videojunkie
charlieRE2
S.Winters
Spike991
00biohazard
PAULSAMSON
Methsia
Sargent D
RebelliousQueen
JamTyrantH
Bub537
ThomVD
RaviorStygian
Mass Distraction
The Knife
chocotricks
wellus666
The mastAH!
weskersbarber
Godzilla90s
Jamesy
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:22 am

I highly agreed. Every part of the mansion on REmake are really creepy and scary most of 'em. I jump off the bed many times while playing REmake on my own
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Jamesy wrote:
In your opinion what was the scariest room in the spencer mansion in the remake? I am reffering more to the remake not the original since the whole layout of the mansion seems a lot more 'real'. For me it has to be the flame room with the crimson head lying on the floor and with the mirror zombie. The music alone made this room creepy as hell.

This is the room I am talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7MHknNIO1c

Maybe just one of the random halls, in which a zombie would sometimes burst through a door and the music would pick up.

I actually liked in REDS, when you go into the bathroom, there isn't a zombie in the tub, but when you look in the mirror, a zombie walks up behind you, and it's reflection is seen in the mirror. Razz

I don't recall if that was in Director's Cut or the Original RE.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Im too lazy to see if I posted this in here already or anyone else (which i or they probably have) but the Cabin anybody
Back to top Go down
TankyTeemo
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
TankyTeemo

Playstation Network TinyTeemo

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:49 pm

Well, it ain't exactly a room, but the balcony where you get chased by dead Forest... Gah, that was soo scary, you seeing him chasing after you that fast...
Thinking about it just gives me the creeps. And yea, whenever I got to the room in with the Crimson head I sprinted across to the nearest door Razz.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:57 am

I'm gonna go with the Cabin.I knew something was off with that place from the moment I entered it...and I was right.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:59 am

When entering the underground room to get the objective item (forgot what item) and then releasing the grandfather of crimson heads in the machinery room. Not sure if I'm making myself clear or not, I haven't played REmake in a while now.

When going down the stairs, it's creepy hearing the mechanism noises turning before actually seeing what is making the noises along with those constant shadows passing by every second.

That was probably the only creepy room in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Zombie_Military_Police
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Zombie_Military_Police

Playstation Network King_Snake89

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:49 am

I would have to say in the RE:1 remake the room with trevor in the coffin hanging by chains. Everytime I went in there and saw that coffin I knew something screwed up was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you find was the Scariest Room?   What did you find was the Scariest Room? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you find was the Scariest Room?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4