HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil chronology/timeline.

Go down 
+19
Vandal
MSR
UmbrellaEmployee
Cyberization
Industrial Ridden
SWITCHMYND
Limey
gage757
DeadlyGenetics
00biohazard
Methsia
ChrisSherry
animaniac1
Spike991
Sargent D
weskersbarber
The Knife
RaviorStygian
Mass Distraction
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network LimeyPolo
Steam : LimeyPolo

Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:04 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Just thinking back it's crazy how we now have like 12 games and a bunch of other stuff all taking place back in 1998 during a six month period, while RE6 in itself is about a six month period from 2012 to 2013.
Kinda too broad when you think about it - not much thought on the details/relations of RE6.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:21 am

I'm happy that it at least covered two years, though only a small portion of 2012. This because the games usually have freakishly long gaps in between them and I want to know what happened during that time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:12 am

yeah nicely put i wouldnt of found this site if you didnt put that together.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:01 am

Jill slept for a few days? Damn, If I was Carlos, I would of done some things to her. Some things...Yeah. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:10 pm

It always bothered me how, with RE4, Capcom switched from following their own fictional timeline, to just setting the games in year they were released. Obviously there's an exception now with Revelations, but still.

I'd have liked it if the games continued in the years following 1998. Having such large gaps in the chronology just gives Capcom an excuse to have as few ties between games as possible.
Back to top Go down
UmbrellaEmployee
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
UmbrellaEmployee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:12 am

So would it be advisable to play resident evil 0 and RE remake later on? I don't want to ruin the graphical experience. Any advice? 

And what does the Wesker's report cover? So I know when to watch them.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:23 am

UmbrellaEmployee wrote:
So would it be advisable to play resident evil 0 and RE remake later on? I don't want to ruin the graphical experience. Any advice? 

And what does the Wesker's report cover? So I know when to watch them.
You could start out with the original game and later check out the remake. That way you'd start from the beginning and later on, when going through the remake, you'd have something completely new on your hands.

Watch Wesker's Report after Code: Veronica since it was originally released with that game. I would advice you find the 10th Anniversary Edition instead of the original since some of the information has changed and the second edition fixed them. Note that only the first report is a video, the other two are only available in text.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:59 am

It was mentioned before that the 10th anniversary Wesker's Report was supposedly supposed to have amended the Sherry bit at the end. I have yet to see any proof thus far.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:20 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
It was mentioned before that the 10th anniversary Wesker's Report was supposedly supposed to have amended the Sherry bit at the end. I have yet to see any proof thus far.
It did. I wish I had a laptop of my own so I could show it to you first hand Very Happy  I have both versions on my (now dead) computer. I think they also took out the part that says Leon joined a anti-Umbrella organization since it referred to Gaiden.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:52 pm

Play the games however you feel like. I started with 4 and 0, honestly, there's not much to the story. It's made in Japan after all.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:06 am

Vandal wrote:
there's not much to the story. It's made in Japan after all.

Yeah, home to a lot of the best stories in gaming. Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, The Chrono Series, Basically all other good JRPGs, Metal Gear, Shadow of the Colossus, ICO, Legend of Zelda, Devil May Cry, Silent Hill, etc. The US could learn something from that..
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:09 am

Vandal wrote:
Play the games however you feel like. I started with 4 and 0, honestly, there's not much to the story. It's made in Japan after all.

Implying that the Japanese aren't able to produce a good storyline. Cool story, bro.
Back to top Go down
LindaWesker19
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:09 am

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Have missing too much things
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:37 am

LindaWesker19 wrote:

You mean the few continuity problems it had? Could you specify?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:00 pm

LindaWesker19 wrote:

Teh Spike doesnt agree with this. RE3:Nemesis has EVERYTHING you could want from a video game. Gunz, zombies, girl in skimpy outfit, explosions!, NEMESIS, atmosphere and music, everything!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:34 pm

MSR wrote:
LindaWesker19 wrote:

Teh Spike doesnt agree with this. RE3:Nemesis has EVERYTHING you could want from a video game. Gunz, zombies, girl in skimpy outfit, explosions!, NEMESIS, atmosphere and music, everything!

Angry Russian(s) with guns, hidden unlockables, alternate costumes, alternate endings, branching story paths (kind of), awesome CGI cutscenes, decent voice acting, well balanced weapons and enemies, a BFG weapon, multi-phase bosses, a church, and an incredibly deep backstory.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 12:03 am

Vandal wrote:

dudeee everyone disliked this comment...lol

Hate to say it, but some of the best games are from good 'ol Japan. They always come up with the coolest craziest games. Wasn't Killer7 made by Capcom, that was a good one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil chronology/timeline.   Resident Evil chronology/timeline. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil chronology/timeline.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2