HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?

Go down 
+9
charlieRE2
bravotwozero007
UBCS1337
AlbertWesker
Godzilla90s
weskersbarber
Regenerator
RedFieldRiot
Run'n Gun
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Run'n Gun
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Run'n Gun

What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?   What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:28 pm

I like the original better, not because of the graphics, but because of the cheesyness of it. You?
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?   What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:36 pm

I will always go for the original PSX version because for me it is where my love affair with RE began, it was the first time i had ever seen or played a game like it so i have fond memories of it.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?   What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:12 pm

never played the Remake so PSX version lol
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?   What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:05 pm

im playing remake alot these days but nothing comapres to the original.its a legend of a game.my first ever re game
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?   What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:33 pm

the original PSX version.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?   What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:36 pm

I like the remake more.
Back to top Go down
UBCS1337
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
UBCS1337

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?   What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:40 am

Remake . Definately . Why ? Because you have better graphics , not as cheap intro as resident evil psx , and a bit more frightening places [ not going to say them now ] .
I didn't mean to offence any of the resident evil psx fans [ if i did , i apologize ] thats just my opinion of the subject .
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?   What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:34 am

i love the remake, but will always have a soft spot for the ps1 version as it was the first resi game i played, man that was like 13 years ago Shocked
Back to top Go down
UBCS1337
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
UBCS1337

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?   What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:51 am

Well yeah , resident evil 1 gives us all a slight look , cause its classic and i played it first like 13 yrs old ? I cant remember now . Anyways , I didnt say that resident evil 1 was bad just i like remake more .
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?   What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:38 am

bravotwozero007 wrote:
i love the remake, but will always have a soft spot for the ps1 version as it was the first resi game i played, man that was like 13 years ago Shocked

i agree with you there mate. it was where my addiction began! the remake is outstanding and it brought new fans onboard but the ps1 version is where my heart is Smile
Back to top Go down
Spiderpope
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?   What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:59 am

Probably the REmake. I dont have a great deal of nostalgia for the original, as i actually played Resident Evil 2 first.
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?   What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:11 pm

The Remake is obviously the better game, but how can you not love the original anyway? The voice acting is flippin' oscar-worthy.
Back to top Go down
91jesus
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?   What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:50 pm

i like the remake better just because of the graphics and its just more newer but im still gonna love the original one
Back to top Go down
http://juses1@myspace.com
RightHandVerdugo
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
RightHandVerdugo

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?   What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:20 pm

I played the REmake before I played the original, and found myself like the REmake over RE1 just based of the simple fact it seemed newer. and it looks better. that adds to the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?   What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you like better? The PSX version of Resident Evil 1 or the remake?
Page 1 of 1