HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)

Go down 
+7
The mastAH!
lyfesArcanum
Spike991
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
NiteKrawler
GrandMasterTrea
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) Resident-evil-classic-edition-ps3Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) Re401

Well, Capcom, ever since rumors of RE4: Classic Edition emerged; there has been a lot of hype over it. Whether you have decided to cash in on the joke, and begin on RE4 CE, or not, is up to you. But I highly advise you do it. Imagine how much people would pay for a next-gen release of the game, and if it’s a bargain of 40 dollars, which is a big deal compared to the usual 60 nowadays. I’m not sure if you will take this and make something of it, but this is just a fan’s idea of the new game we all pray for before bed.
This contains new features, Control Scheme, Changes, and ect.

Controls XBOX 360/PS3

Walk: Movement stick
Run: Hold LT/L2. This is because the Wii version has made us use the closet button to the stick. However, LB would be a bad choice. This is more natural than A or B.
Interact (doors, items): X/Square
Melee: X/Square
Help Ashley: X/X When a Ganado has her, get close and press X/X to safely free Ashley, and deliver a powerful attack. Ashley cannot help Leon though.
Ready Gun: LB/L1. Quick switch from run to aim. Movement Stick to aim.
Shoot Gun: Press RT/R2 while holding LB/L1.
Knife: Press RT/R2 at any time to quickly knife the nearest target, like RE4: Wii.
Reload: RB/R1 at any time. Do not need to be aiming.
Command Ashley: B. Similar to commanding your partner in RE5
B/O at any time: Tell Ashley to “Wait” or “Follow”
B/O near a dumpster: Tell Ashley to “Hide”
Ashley can also now carry extra items for Leon. Inventory will be similar to RE5, except Leon can carry 12 items. Ashley can carry 6.(Explained Later)
B/O near an Item: Tell Ashley to take it.
Ashley still cannot use guns, but can be useful. But she can carry guns.
B/O+D-pad Up: Tell Ashley to “Take cover”. To hide her from foes, by running from enemies
B/O+D-pad Down: Tell Ashley to “Distract” Enemies, by taunting them, and running, to give you a minute.
B/O+D-pad Right: Tell Ashley to “Help” you by preparing a healing item she has to heal you or herself quickly. Useful in hard fights.
B/O+D-pad Left: Tell Ashley to “Kick” enemies, to make them fall on their knee, ready for a melee. This makes her seem less helpless.
The point of these features is to add some partnership to Leon and Ashley, besides some occasional support. It also make’s her HELPFUL in a fight.
Y/Triangle: Access inventory, works exactly like RE5
In Menu
Quick Turn: A/X. Quickly turn 180 degrees.
Menu/Inventory
Confirm/Yes/Select: A/X
Back/No/Deselect: B/Circle
Move Item: X
Quick Equip: LB/L1
You still have the options Equip/Use/Give/Combine/Drop by pressing A
Ashley’s Inventory is always displayed.

New Features

Easy Mode: Unlocked from Start.
Veteran: Unlocked from start
Pro: Beat Veteran.
Costume Selector Menu: A new menu accessed from Extra’s where you choose which costume each character (Leon, Ada, Ashley each have their original 3 plus 1, Kruaser, HUNK, and Wesker have 2.)(Explained Later)
Codename: Sera: Play as Luis Sera in new story (Explained Later) Cut scenes are added to the Separate Ways movie Browser.
The Arena: Choose any Character, Any Weapon, Any Area, and face off against endless Ganado’s and bosses in an enclosed area, similar to Mercenaries. More for fun, than anything else (Explained later)

Character Hacker: People have loved hacking the story to play as Merc Characters in Leons story. Now they don’t need to cheat. Choose your character, Ada, Kruaser, HUNK, Wesker, or Luis. Leon will appear in Cut scenes, in his normal Outfit. (Explained further later)

New Weapons

Grenade Launcher- Instead of throwing grenades, launch them. 1 upgrade, 100,000 for infinite rounds, you can switch which rounds between Frag, Flame, and Flash. Yes, this actually launches grenades you find. Can hold up to 12 grenades beforehand. Explode ofncontact. 46,345 Pts. Found after reaching mines.
Bow-Kruaser’s exclusive bow for use in story, Merc’s or Arena now
Stun Rod- Yep, same one fro RE5. 5000 Pts. Found after reaching the island.
Chainsaw-Yes, you know that’s what everyone wants. An ultimate weapon too. Bought for 100k, 1 hit kill, and pressing LB/L1 homes in on the closet target, cutting their head off. Cuts Salvador’s, and Novistadors in 2.Cant be used on: El Gigante, Salazar, Kruaser, and Saddler. Free after beating Pro.

[b]New costumes[/b]
Leon: Dante (DMC3) Outfit
Ada: Librarian Suit
Ashley: Bikini (Fan service, hurray)
Kruaser: Non-Arm Kruaser, during Knife Fight costume
HUNK: Old graphical (RE2) suit. (Nostalgia)
Wesker: S.T.A.R.S.

Codename: Sera
In this mode you play as Luis, in 3 chapters. The first, being what Luis was doing before Leon and him Met. The second being what he was doing before, and after the cabin fight. The final being leading to Luis’s deaths.

Luis’s Weapons and restrictions
Weapons
-Red9. Fully upgraded.
-Broken Butterfly. Fully upgraded Buy for 7500 pts
-Riot Gun. Fully upgraded Buy for 5000 pts
-P.R.L 412 Buy for 150,000 Pts
-Grenades
-All herbs
Restrictions
-Cannot upgrade guns.
-Can only find spinals and velvet blues
The scoring system is not by the clock, by rather, how many enemies you kill, within your play time. Meaning, if you only play 1 minute, you have to kill slot of enemies. Alternatively if you play for an hour, you’d best have a lot of kills. But really, its just for fun.
Characters
Leon S. Kennedy- Normal, R.P.D, Mafia, Dante
Ada Wong-Normal, Spy, Mercenaries, Librarian
Luis Sera-Normal, Policia,
Jack Kruaser-Normal, Non-arm
H.U.N.K-Normal, Old graphics
Albert Wesker-Normal, STARS
Every weapon, for everyone
Arenas
Village (Same as Mercenaries)
Foes: Regular Ganado’s. Dr.Salvadors, Cows, and Chickens. Mendenez.
Camp Grounds (Where you meet the Bella’s that leads to where you fight the 2nd El Gigante)
Foes: Regular Ganado’s. Bella Sisters. El Gigante’s.
Castle (same as Mercenaries)
Foes: Monks, Zealots, Garrador’s, Verdugo.
Island (Façade of the base)
Foes: Militia Ganado’s, J.J’s Regenerators, Iron Maidens,
Military Base (The base, and the laboratory with Ashley)
Foes: Militia Ganado’s, J.J, Turrets, Iron Maiden’s, Dr.Salvadors, Saddler (Separate ways)
Sundown Showdown (The final area)
Foes: Everything. Exceptions: Salazar, El Gigante

Costume Selector

The screen Display shows each character in their current selected costume, click on anyone to change their costume.
Leon/Ashley/Ada costumes are all unlocked the same way they were before.
Leon’s Dante and Ada’s Librarian costume are available after beating Codename: Sera.
Luis’s other costumes are unlocked by beating his mode.
Kruaser, HUNK, and Wesker’s other costumes are unlocked when you get 5 stars on all 4 mercenaries stages respectively.

Character Hacker

After beating the game, you can play through the game with the other characters. Each Character gets one save file similar to Leon’s. They are however color custom, and difficulty is pre-set. To activate this, simply choose Character Hacker from the Extra’s menu. Then you will be given the choice of characters. The characters you can play as are unlocked as you unlock them in Mercenaries.
How saves work
If you choose a character that a save does not exist for, you create one, and begin from the beginning.
If you choose a character that does, you will automatically load that file.
When you activate a typewriter, you automatically save over that file. You can new game+
Cut-scenes
In cut scenes, Leon will always appear in his normal costume. This cannot be changed.
Weapons
All characters have access to all weapons that Leon can buy. Everyone starts with a handgun.
-Only Leon, Ada and Kruaser have knives.
Ashley commands
This is up to you, but it would be cool if each character had their specific separate sayings.

Achievements and Trophies

R.P.D officer: Beat the game on Normal
Presidents special: Beat the game on Veteran
Leon S. Kennedy: Beat the game on Professional
Ada……Ada Wong: Beat separate ways
Ima Luis Sera: Beat Codename: Sera
Time to die, Kruaser: Defeat Kruaser as Leon
The Merc: Get 5 stars on all stages with all characters in the mercenaries.
The European Chainsaw Massacre: Kill 20 enemies with the chainsaw
WeskerLand: Beat the story as Wesker.
Cheese Waffles’: Beat the story as HUNK
Comrade: Beat the story as Kruaser
The Gangsta: Kill 100 enemies with the Chicago typewriter
Imma Firian mah lazor: Kill 100 enemies with the P.R.L.412
Use this!: Kill 100 enemies with the infinite rocket launcher
Elephant Hunter: Max out the Hand cannon
The Maxtrix: Max out all guns
Body Guard: Heal Ashley when she is limping 3 times
Splatterfest: Get 50 headshots
Melee-phial: Perform 50 melee’s
Young Knife-user: Deflect 1 arrow with the knife
Slice and dice: Kill 20 enemies with the knife
Knife master: Deflect 3 arrows with the knife

If you have any ideas, please let me know, I will look and maybe add.

Last edited by GrandMasterTrea on Sat May 09, 2009 8:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiLite99
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:37 pm

A remake of RE4 would be ridiculous. Let's hope they work on an original idea.
Back to top Go down
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:39 pm

Why, it would be awesome!
RE4 was one of the greatest games ever made.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:44 pm

It's way too early for a remake of RE4. The graphics already stand up to most current gen games, and I agree with NK in that they should work on original ideas.

If they're intent on remaking previous games, they need to focus on RE2 and RE3 (and I don't mean as in a rail shooter like Darkside Chronicles).
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:48 pm

GL is right. RE 3 is in a great position for a REmake. RE 4 was good and all but remaking games from one gen to the next would be bad because there would be no time left for original projects. And the story for RE4 was kind of lacking imo.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:11 pm

first Capcom should focus on remaking RE2 and RE3 before they even go back and touch RE4
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:11 pm

I agree we need an RE4 remake!!!.....not

I think that if anything RE3 and RE2 need remakes, but then again I don't think we need a bunch of remakes...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:15 pm

I think they should remake Darkside Chronicles! Neutral

Seriously, original projects FTW.
Back to top Go down
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:56 am

I agree a RE2 and RE3 remake would be more appreciated, but remember, 0 and 1 are coming for the Wii in a series called Resident Evil Archives, so 2 and 3 aren't far off.

I respect your opinions on this, but im sorta upset no one has agreed with me yet. I posted this to help improve it, but i haven't gotten any feedback or suggestions? Did you guys even read this? Im sure if you did you'd have something to say.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:08 am

GrandMasterTrea wrote:
I agree a RE2 and RE3 remake would be more appreciated, but remember, 0 and 1 are coming for the Wii in a series called Resident Evil Archives, so 2 and 3 aren't far off.

I respect your opinions on this, but im sorta upset no one has agreed with me yet. I posted this to help improve it, but i haven't gotten any feedback or suggestions? Did you guys even read this? Im sure if you did you'd have something to say.
I think that the control scheme you suggested would improve it, but that may be because I play on PC with a gamepad. What was the rumour about the remake originally?
P.S. Did you design those game covers yourself?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:09 am

Yeah, I read it, but I don't really have any suggestions based on my opinion that it's far too early for a remake of a game whose graphics and gameplay still rival a lot of PS3 and 360 games currently on the market.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:08 am

I'll add a bit: maybe there should be a download for this re4 to add it's self to re5 and then you could play mercs as all the characters listed and chris, jill and sheva
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:39 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Yeah, I read it, but I don't really have any suggestions based on my opinion that it's far too early for a remake of a game whose graphics and gameplay still rival a lot of PS3 and 360 games currently on the market.

Same here, and even if it is just to add extras like you mentioned GrandMasterTrea, but I think RE4 has been ported and has had extras added plenty for a good while.Smile
Back to top Go down
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:06 am

No, i didnt design those, www.the-horror.com did, they started the whole RE4: Classic edition rumor.

I think a download for RE5 that added Leon, Ada, HUNK, Kruaser, Claire, Carlos and Luis would be sweet.

If you dont have anything to add thats fine, i just wanted to know that people were reading it.

Last edited by GrandMasterTrea on Sat May 09, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:28 am

Its nice but aww IDK I think they should remake the old ones like 1 , 2 , 3 with better graphics
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:47 pm

Nemesis needs a remake....4 is too recent and the graphics and CGI are fine..albeit maybe a few tweaks needed but i am soooooooooooooooooo desperate to see Nemesis remade because he is one evil pain in the ass that i wanna see in all his next gen glory...plus it could be a remake that terrifies us all over again...but by remake i mean true remake...i don't wanna see this lazy Capcom rubbish again or another on rails shooter.....i hate them with a vengence and feel it has ruined my vision of a real RE2 remake as it is....i wanna cry when i see it.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:18 pm

Hate to feel like I'm saying what everyone else is saying but I agree with a remake for 2 and 3. I wanna face Nemesis on a resolution higher than 640 by 480, kthx.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:34 am

Now, you got some great ideas there. However, to make this possible, Capcom would need to incorporate SO much more into the game. For the character Hacker, they would need to reprogram some of the characters. If you have played other versions of the game (and cheated) you'd know that the game would crash if you played as Wesker, HUNK or Krauser in main game, and got to a part where you had to jump over something. Also, each character had weapon restrictions, and Luis would need to be programmed entirely.

However, good suggestions.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:18 pm

Thanks.

About re-programming characters to use all weapons, they did it with RE5, and Luis shouldnt take too much effort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)   Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 4 360/PS3 Remake Suggestions 100% COMPLETE(Ctitic wanted)
Page 1 of 1