Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Darkside Comparision... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Darkside Comparision... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Darkside Comparision... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Darkside Comparision... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Darkside Comparision... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Darkside Comparision... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Darkside Comparision... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Darkside Comparision... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Darkside Comparision... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Darkside Comparision...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Darkside Comparision... Empty
PostSubject: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:52 am

So what do you think of these pics, and just the changes in general.Smile That is right I am talking to YOU...
Darkside Comparision... 111mcomp
Darkside Comparision... 111mrxcomp
Darkside Comparision... 111adacomp
Darkside Comparision... 111crcomp
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Only BIG difference I can see is that everything looks smoother in DC, but that's to be expected. Ada has a bit more gear on in DC, and the cops shirt color changed. Very Happy I think the biggest difference is going to be Leon. So far it looks like they used the model from Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:26 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Only BIG difference I can see is that everything looks smoother in DC, but that's to be expected. Ada has a bit more gear on in DC, and the cops shirt color changed. Very Happy I think the biggest difference is going to be Leon. So far it looks like they used the model from Degeneration.

Yeah Ada has the holsters and pannyhose and heels....and they changed her hair from dark brown to jet black.Smile Also, I think the scene where it shows Marvin(the cop) is in the light, so it makes his shirt look a bit brighter, otherwise I was personally fine with it.Smile

Also, for Leon, they are reusing his exact RE4 character model and uniform...although it does look like they made an effort to make his hair color more like it is in RE2, which is a plus.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Claire is looking hawt... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:32 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:

Always.Smile I wish they made her hair look like it did in RE2, with the bangs and all, I personally liked that better..

Also, did anyone notice her shorts?Smile The color that is...
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Always.Smile I wish they made her hair look like it did in RE2, with the bangs and all, I personally liked that better..

I love Claire's face in the trailers for DC. Looks more defined than the RE2 face, with more "elegant/defined/sharper" features, y'know? What about her shorts?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:41 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

I love Claire's face in the trailers for DC. Looks more defined than the RE2 face, with more "elegant/defined/sharper" features, y'know? What about her shorts?

Of course, but her face looks better because of the graphics.Smile
Her shorts went from pink in RE2 to blue in DC...
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Probably for he better. Who wears pink shorts, honestly?

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:48 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Probably for he better. Who wears pink shorts, honestly?

Laughing

lol, do you know what is wierd, I have been debating with someone on youtube, and he just said that, "Who wears pink shorts anyway", and I responded with, "Claire Redfield".Wink

Seriously though, I have been debating with this guy for awhile now, about that and Leon & Ada in DC, and he doesn't seem to care about it, but as I played RE2 and loved it, it sucks seeing how Capcom has changed it for mostly laziness..
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lol, do you know what is wierd, I have been debating with someone on youtube, and he just said that, "Who wears pink shorts anyway", and I responded with, "Claire Redfield".Wink

Seriously though, I have been debating with this guy for awhile now, about that and Leon & Ada in DC, and he doesn't seem to care about it, but as I played RE2 and loved it, it sucks seeing how Capcom has changed it for mostly laziness..
I think it was more than just laziness. If you think about it, RE4 brought a lot of attention to the series, and I'd be willing to make a bet that many of the people who played it liked it because it had so much action in it, I doubt they actually went on to play the others. Though there are some who have, myself included. I think Capcom is just trying to promote familiarity between characters, at least Leon and Ada, and gamers (those who really only know RE4) This is just my theory though, I have no evidence to back it up at all.
There are a few things in this world that are able to captivate me and drag me into their universe, and RE is definitely one of them.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:00 pm

I am sure that is one of the reasons, and for keeping Paul Mercier and putting Leon in Degeneration, but it also seems like familiar laziness, like in UC, they reused HUNK's RE4 Mercs outfit, and Ada looked like she did in RE4 as well..

As for Leon with the knife, if you really think about it, it also messes with the continuity a bit, as he didn't get the knife until after the events of RE2, which was more than likely as a result of his experience with Claire, as Claire and Chris are the only two to really have the knife holster like that, it is their thing.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:02 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I am sure that is one of the reasons, and for keeping Paul Mercier and putting Leon in Degeneration, but it also seems like familiar laziness, like in UC, they reused HUNK's RE4 Mercs outfit, and Ada looked like she did in RE4 as well..

As for Leon with the knife, if you really think about it, it also messes with the continuity a bit, as he didn't get the knife until after the events of RE2, which was more than likely as a result of his experience with Claire, as Claire and Chris are the only two to really have the knife holster like that, it is their thing.Smile
Leon has a knife in DC? I didn't notice in the trailer. Then again, I wasn't really looking. Very Happy Leon did take a page out of Claire's book in RE4 though, knife in the exact same place as she carried hers.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:07 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Leon has a knife in DC? I didn't notice in the trailer. Then again, I wasn't really looking. Very Happy Leon did take a page out of Claire's book in RE4 though, knife in the exact same place as she carried hers.

Yeah, he unfortunately does have one in DC...
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, he unfortunately does have one in DC...
That's a huge lack of continuity on Capcom's part. Shameful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:54 pm

the one thing that bothers me is that you run into the wounded cop right in the lobby instead of the room he was in...they should have kept it just like in RE2
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:39 pm

Regenerator wrote:
the one thing that bothers me is that you run into the wounded cop right in the lobby instead of the room he was in...they should have kept it just like in RE2

Yeah, he was supposed to be in the room to the right...but this isn't the first time this has happened, as in RE3 his position in the room was different too...for the small time you are there.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:14 am

Regenerator wrote:
Wow, you have a good eye Regenerator. I would never have seen that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:18 pm

I noticed it, but didn't think much of it. I expect a lot of stuff to be different in DC.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:25 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I noticed it, but didn't think much of it. I expect a lot of stuff to be different in DC.

Yeah I am a bit picky, but I also noticed because I knew what they looked like back then and how different it looked now...

I also expect alot of stuff to be different, especially since it seems to have the characters running around together, which didn't happen, but I didn't expect too many minor changes like the ones I mentioned...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:37 am

Yeah, some of the changes made were kind of unneeded.
Back to top Go down
Finch
Cerberus
Cerberus
Finch

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:46 pm

wow they look 100 times better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Comparision...   Darkside Comparision... Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkside Comparision...
Page 1 of 1