HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
More Darkside Chronicles info... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
More Darkside Chronicles info... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
More Darkside Chronicles info... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
More Darkside Chronicles info... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
More Darkside Chronicles info... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
More Darkside Chronicles info... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
More Darkside Chronicles info... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
More Darkside Chronicles info... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
More Darkside Chronicles info... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

More Darkside Chronicles info...

Go down 
+3
TyRaNT_
RedFieldRiot
Spike991
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

More Darkside Chronicles info... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah they should keep it mostly is not exactly the same. I just personally thought it was a horrid voice lol. But I realize that some people DO talk like that. He sounded like the cartoon Link. You know, where every other second he goes "Well sooooorrryyyy Princess!"

I loved the 'soorry' line, if they change anything they can't change that, it is one of his most memorable lines, it really defines him, it is almost like Barry's 'Master of unlocking' or 'Jill Sandwich' line.Smile

Agreed. As much as it annoys me, I love it! lololol
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:22 am

Chirs' voice is to die for....love it...fits him perfectly...Leons voice in RE 4 was awesome too but for me the cheesest line ever has to be from RE 1 on the playstation....."don't open that door"...terrible terrible voice acting but quite funny too.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:59 am

RE 1 Playstation voice acting is some of the best in the world! lol. I heard rumors that they made it that cheesy on purpose to make it more like a cheap B horror film. Well...they succeeded. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:55 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Chirs' voice is to die for....love it...fits him perfectly...Leons voice in RE 4 was awesome too but for me the cheesest line ever has to be from RE 1 on the playstation....."don't open that door"...terrible terrible voice acting but quite funny too.

I agree, Chris' voice from RE5 and even Joe Whyte from REmake both have a great voice for the character, it fits so well that I can hardly even imagine what the actual guy sounds like.Smile

But something that Capcom needs to do is be sure to hold on to these people that really create the characters through their voice, of course Chris in RE5 is good, Paul Mercier was great as Leon, Richard Waugh made Wesker who he is(but is now replaced, thanks Capcom), and of course Alyson Court and Sally Cahill among a few others worthy of mention, and they shouldn't be replaced for anything...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

More Darkside Chronicles info...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2