HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?

Go down 
+18
abrax894
Mass Distraction
HUNK'syouruncle
xzadam
GrandMasterTrea
Jill Valentine
La Femme Fatale
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
Bernard
charlieRE2
PublicEnemy
Spike991
Regenerator
lyfesArcanum
NiteKrawler
frodomir
Jamesy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:59 pm

Bub537 wrote:
I think their relationship was strictly professional and also as friends. They've never really showed any signs they were anything more than that.
strictly professional and also friends? does that make commen sense?

i think they have strong feelings but keep it pretty professional.

obviously sometimes someone goes out a window or someone else travels across the world in search of the other, but pretty professional.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
I think their relationship was strictly professional and also as friends. They've never really showed any signs they were anything more than that.

Well for one that sentence doesn't make sense. "does that make commen sense?" Well for one you spelled common wrong and two a sentence can't have common sense, a person possesses common sense. Anyway what I meant to say was they can have a relationship on both a personal and professional level.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:08 am

Spike991 wrote:
and here is a sentence so this isnt a one word post.
You're so classy, Spike Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Bub537 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Bub537 wrote:

Well for one that sentence doesn't make sense. "does that make commen sense?" Well for one you spelled common wrong and two a sentence can't have common sense, a person possesses common sense. Anyway what I meant to say was they can have a relationship on both a personal and professional level.

It doesn't make sense because your comment didn't make sense. One typo, that was all that was wrong with mine, I think it'll be okay.

I was just poking fun at how you said it, though I did agree with you. Don't be a douche.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:22 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Bub537 wrote:

It doesn't make sense because your comment didn't make sense. One typo, that was all that was wrong with mine, I think it'll be okay.

I was just poking fun at how you said it, though I did agree with you. Don't be a douche.

Not being a douche I'm just saying if your gonna call me out on something do it right. First Ghost, now you. It seems like everybody has got a short temper all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Bub537 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Bub537 wrote:

Not being a douche I'm just saying if your gonna call me out on something do it right. First Ghost, now you. It seems like everybody has got a short temper all of a sudden.

I'll call you out on each thing, that's what I do. I know my shit when it comes to RE. I'll school you in RE any day of the week. Using a 3DS hinders me from really typing everything out as properly as I do on a computer, simple as that. So if I had a single typo while using 3DS, I think I'll live.

And what I said made sense, go back and read it. That's why I said you were being a douche. I was poking fun at your comment, and how odd it sounded that's all. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Bub537 wrote:

I'll call you out on each thing, that's what I do. I know my shit when it comes to RE. I'll school you in RE any day of the week. Using a 3DS hinders me from really typing everything out as properly as I do on a computer, simple as that. So if I had a single typo while using 3DS, I think I'll live.

And what I said made sense, go back and read it. That's why I said you were being a douche. I was poking fun at your comment, and how odd it sounded that's all. Get over it.

I was only calling out your typo to get back at you really. If you are a mod I figured you'd be more professional when it came to typing things out grammatically. I never once said I knew more about RE than you once. It's my favorite game franchise, that's it. I've never claimed to know everything there is to know. And what you said DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. A sentence cannot possess common sense it's just not grammatically correct. A sentence can not make sense but common sense is an actual characteristic a human can possess. That's all I'm saying. My post was kinda double sided but I explained myself that's not what I was correcting you on. This is such a dumb argument.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Bub537 wrote:
I was only calling out your typo to get back at you really.

Fair enough, but perhaps you should make it seem less like an aggressive douchery attack and more of poking fun, like I felt like I had, if not...well that was certainly the intention. I've been here long enough to get one or two breaks.

Bub537 wrote:
I never once said I knew more about RE than you once. It's my favorite game franchise, that's it. I've never claimed to know everything there is to know.

Oh, well I do claim to know a great deal about it and can debate over pretty much any RE related topic, from any RE game. Just saying.

Bub537 wrote:
If you are a mod I figured you'd be more professional when it came to typing things out grammatically.

I'm an admin, not a mod, and my typing is ordinarily the most professional there is, period. Right now I'm on a laptop and simple stuff like punctuations and capitalizations and are so much easier as well as basic grammar and things like typos are few and far between.

On a 3ds it's a little harder, and with that being my primary means of checking in consistently, I'll take that over nothing.

Bub537 wrote:
This is such a dumb argument.

Maybe, but i've been known to be stubborn, especially if I know I'm right, and I often am.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Wow. Bub, you need to stop taking every little thing as a personal attack. Spike has been here longer than me and has the most posts of any member. Trust me, he wasn't trying to be a douche to you. Relax.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:22 pm

I guess I blew things way out of proportion. Sorry Spike. Whenever someone accuses me of being wrong I get super offended and start to defend myself (even if it means getting personal and mean). It's just something I have to work on. Again, didn't mean to be a total dick.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Bub537 wrote:
I guess I blew things way out of proportion. Sorry Spike. Whenever someone accuses me of being wrong I get super offended and start to defend myself (even if it means getting personal and mean). It's just something I have to work on. Again, didn't mean to be a total dick.

It's okay bub. Other than this one thread we've gotten along well enough.

I'm a dick sometimes too, believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3