HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?

Go down 
+18
abrax894
Mass Distraction
HUNK'syouruncle
xzadam
GrandMasterTrea
Jill Valentine
La Femme Fatale
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
Bernard
charlieRE2
PublicEnemy
Spike991
Regenerator
lyfesArcanum
NiteKrawler
frodomir
Jamesy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:52 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I agree 100% with Fatale. Welcome, by the way.

She is not that new around her Razz

Well Ada cares about Leon, but again I don't think that Ada wants another relationship...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:35 pm

frodomir wrote:
Well Ada cares about Leon, but again I don't think that Ada wants another relationship...
I don't think Ada is even capable of having any kind of human connection like that.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Exactly, they are just really close, as Chris sayed in RE5, "We were partners", they are close friends, but beyond that there is nothing romantic, at least nothing from what they have given us so far.Smile
But if you look closely at Chris' body language, it's clear he's using that as an excuse. Sheva even acted like she saw past it.

In truth, I think there's more than meets the eye to the connection between Jill and Chris. I know a few male cops who've had female partners and vice versa, and they were nowhere near as close as Jill and Chris.

Yeah, but it has nothing to do with gender as much as it does what they went through in Raccoon City and subsequent missions elsewhere.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Exactly, they are just really close, as Chris sayed in RE5, "We were partners", they are close friends, but beyond that there is nothing romantic, at least nothing from what they have given us so far.Smile
But if you look closely at Chris' body language, it's clear he's using that as an excuse. Sheva even acted like she saw past it.

In truth, I think there's more than meets the eye to the connection between Jill and Chris. I know a few male cops who've had female partners and vice versa, and they were nowhere near as close as Jill and Chris.

Yeah, but it has nothing to do with gender as much as it does what they went through in Raccoon City and subsequent missions elsewhere.Smile
I have to disagree. Both Chris' body language and his hesitation to answer Sheva when she asked if they were an item, to which he hesitates before saying simply (and very vaguely) "we were partners".

Not to mention there's that look Jill gave Chris in the helicopter after they'd defeated Wesker...I seriously doubt what she was thinking was even remotely platonic...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:07 pm

She was thinking about cheese.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:25 am

well having followed em both throughout the series, I would most definatley say, there is definatley something there between them, but there duty hinders them from taking there relationship beyond "Partners"

Chris definatley cares about Jill a heck of a lot, even more so than his own sister, in RE code veronica he was more interested in hunting Wesker down after he had found Claire than making sure she is ok, in RE5 his one sole motive behind the entire thing is Jill, even to the point of nearly jeapordising the mission after he saves her.

Also the eye contact, facial expressions and silent pauses say it all, there is definatley love between the duo, but duty is the driving factor behind the reason of them not taking it to the next level!
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:27 am

Jill Valentine wrote:
Also the eye contact, facial expressions and silent pauses say it all, there is definatley love between the duo, but duty is the driving factor behind the reason of them not taking it to the next level!
Definitely. After all, they are professionals and they are good at what they do. Can't have that jeopardized.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:46 pm

Jill Valentine wrote:
well having followed em both throughout the series, I would most definatley say, there is definatley something there between them, but there duty hinders them from taking there relationship beyond "Partners"

Chris definatley cares about Jill a heck of a lot, even more so than his own sister, in RE code veronica he was more interested in hunting Wesker down after he had found Claire than making sure she is ok, in RE5 his one sole motive behind the entire thing is Jill, even to the point of nearly jeapordising the mission after he saves her.

I have been watching the exact same scenes and see nothing romantic at all.Smile

Just two really good friends that have been through hell and back and are both still around to enjoy eachother's presence.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:31 pm

just because they didnt kiss, didnt mean it was not romantic, the japs have a massive habit of skating around "coupling" in games (check any FF game minus 8 and you will see lots of summising and hinting but never a clear green light)

the eye contact that is made between chris and jill is definatley that of deep emotion, even if they dont act on it...it would be nice if the japanese would just be a little more clear cut on these things instead of "Are they arent they" situations all the time Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Chris not grabbing her and laying one on her doesn't mean anything. Just like what both Jill and I have been saying, things like eye contact, body language, and other subtle nuances clearly define something much more than friendship between him and Jill (the video game one, not the one above me).
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:12 pm

I think Capcom is purposefully leaving it open. If they want to develop a relationship for them, they will.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:21 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think Capcom is purposefully leaving it open. If they want to develop a relationship for them, they will.

That is right, I don't see anything right now, but it is left up for them to do if they need to.Smile

@Ghost Leader and Jill V., I don't mean they have to be in any sexually precarious situations or kissing in a tree or anything, just that there is nothing at all there between them, at least nothing I have seen, and a prime example of two people like that are Leon and Ada, they have a sexual tension there, but this seems to be absent from the Chris and Jill relationship, it is obviously more than professional, but while it may be somewhat personal, definately not sexual or romantic, etc.Smile
Back to top Go down
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

In truth, I think there's more than meets the eye to the connection to Jill and Chris. I know a few male cops who've had female partners and vice versa, and they were nowhere near as close as Jill and Chris.

Cops were never trapped in a mansion filled with blood-thirsty zombies, and a terrifying tyrant, activated by their so-called leader.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiLite99
xzadam
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
xzadam

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:06 am

I think because they work for the bsaa which is a very dangerous job they wouldn't risk getting there hearts broken. also i think sheva has some romantic feelings for chris because she displayed a degree of sadness when asking chris about his former partner.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:45 pm

GrandMasterTrea wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

In truth, I think there's more than meets the eye to the connection to Jill and Chris. I know a few male cops who've had female partners and vice versa, and they were nowhere near as close as Jill and Chris.

Cops were never trapped in a mansion filled with blood-thirsty zombies, and a terrifying tyrant, activated by their so-called leader.
I know this post is probably pointless responding to, but cops in the real world face situations just as life threatening, especially in post-9/11 America.
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:06 am

I think that all Resi fans have thought this to themselves at some point in their life. I personnally think that their relationship is much like that of Mulder and Scully from The X-Files, which is that they are partners and they both have feelings for each other that they have trouble telling one another. I think that they do fancy each other, after all it is quoted from Them Mummy 3 "theres something incredibly romantic about vanquishing the undead". Nuff said.

Last edited by HUNK'syouruncle on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : damn keyboard)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:23 am

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
I personnally think that their relationship is much like that of Mulder and Scully from The X-Files, which is that they are partners and they both have feelings for each other that they have trouble telling one another.
I agree, that's pretty much what it is. That comparison makes all the sense to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
abrax894
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Jill and Chris   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:45 am

Ok, doesn't look like this has been active much recently but I'll reply anyway. If I were a betting man, I would say that there are definite feelings between Chris and Jill. On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate it a 7 or 8 that they are together. If not they are towing the line real close and I'd bet that they would be falling over it (if not directly into bed) immediately after 5. If they WERE involved before Jill 'died', I would say that it was a strictly 'off duty' relationship and they kept it that way intentionally and more then likely DID NOT tell anyone about it. I definitely got the impression from RE5 that, when asked about his relationship with Jill, Chris avoided answering directly, or at least wasn't entirely honest, maybe even with himself. That's kinda why I only give it a 70-80% chance of them being together. In typical Japanese fashion there is no CLEAR yea or nay on this. That being said I'd be willing to bet that Jill will be 'recovering' in Chris' apartment for the foreseeable future, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:30 pm

Just started watching X-Files actually. They're so cute.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:13 pm

i ve felt that there could be.i always hated in re5, after that very dramatic part where you take the apparatus off of jill's chest, there is that scene where they, chris and jill, lock eyes, and she is in chris' arms, tnen BAM, sheva ruins there moment. pisses me off right now as im typing it really...
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:09 am

As a girl, they have always been my favorite RE pairing.
I believe that it is love. It has to be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:21 pm

I think the Japanese are smart in making the romances more subtle. Not only is it simply more romantic, but it makes t feel more powerful when the romance finally comes to a climax when the two people finally kiss. Plus it gives more incentive to tune in.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:22 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
I think the Japanese are smart in making the romances more subtle. Not only is it simply more romantic, but it makes t feel more powerful when the romance finally comes to a climax when the two people finally kiss. Plus it gives more incentive to tune in.
agreed.

and here is a sentence so this isnt a one word post.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:46 pm

I think their relationship was strictly professional and also as friends. They've never really showed any signs they were anything more than that.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:51 pm

abrax894 wrote:
Ok, doesn't look like this has been active much recently but I'll reply anyway. If I were a betting man, I would say that there are definite feelings between Chris and Jill. On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate it a 7 or 8 that they are together. If not they are towing the line real close and I'd bet that they would be falling over it (if not directly into bed) immediately after 5. If they WERE involved before Jill 'died', I would say that it was a strictly 'off duty' relationship and they kept it that way intentionally and more then likely DID NOT tell anyone about it. I definitely got the impression from RE5 that, when asked about his relationship with Jill, Chris avoided answering directly, or at least wasn't entirely honest, maybe even with himself. That's kinda why I only give it a 70-80% chance of them being together. In typical Japanese fashion there is no CLEAR yea or nay on this. That being said I'd be willing to bet that Jill will be 'recovering' in Chris' apartment for the foreseeable future, but that's just me.

Pretty much. I predict that both Chris and Jill went AWOL right after they reported to their superiors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next