Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!

Go down 
+3
Spike991
frodomir
Indiana Jones
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! Empty
PostSubject: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Okay, so I think me and alot of other fans agree that this isnt going to be THE LAST SEQUEL Resident Evil game, and we all love Wesker, and I think when the series ends it will end with Wesker, or at least it should. Thats when I caught it, in one of the cutscenes it talks about Wesker being made from a lab, and spencer said he was the only who survived out of the inital Wesker children. Well, I think maybe thats not exactly true, what if theres more then one, or what if Wesker made his own clone? I dont think this is the last of Wesker, i would be pissed if it was, Leon and Wesker, or Ada and Claire, are the ones that really carry this franchise IMO. I dont think Capcom really meant that Wesker is dead in RE5, nevertheless, he might be absent in the sequel, but Im positive he will return. So that narrows it down to, either he has a clone, or he didnt die when the rockets hit him. I dont know, but I dont think hes dead.

What do u guys think? Cool
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:10 pm

IMO, Finally! No more Wesker!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:12 pm

Why? All the other villians suck,

RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! Salaz
(lol, that giant Robot of Salazar was just retarded in Re4)
RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! 250px-Sergei

nuff said

edit: Btw, where THE FUCK WAS TYRANT in RE5!!!!!

BUGS, LEECHES, WORMs, A CRAB MONSTER, and A RETARDED BAT WITH A SACK OF SHIT HANGING OFF IT!!!

BRING BACK NEMESIS OR MR.X,

PLEASE CAPCOM!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:46 pm

There are plenty of other great villians:

RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! Alfdhl10

I haven't played RE5 yet, but someone mentioned something to me, they said that Wesker was not manufactured like we all think, he was in some test tube or something, he was selected at birth, because of the parents I think, and he along with numerous called the Wesker babies by Spencer, were given a virus, the very same one that William Birkin gave to Wesker that brought him back with superhuman powers, apparantly Wesker is the only one that survived it.Smile

But I don't think that they should ressurrect him again, he WAS great back in RE1 and all the way up to RE4, the I feel that his character has started to deteriorate and needed an end, I think that his death in RE5 was sort of dissapointing to say the least, but I would think it would be much worse to bring him back...

There is at least one major villian that is still alive, or we don't know he is dead, and that is Nicholai Ginovaef, he might make another appearance, but otherwise there is the whole thing about RE6 being a reboot, and that would be nice I think, but there is always someone that wants to watch the world burn, Wesker is not the only one, and I have been waiting for Edward Ashford to come back to life....
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Yeah true, I hate endings, first Ocelot and Snake come and go and now Wesker? All my favorite characters and teenage memories are fading. They seriously need to dump all the characters now and make a whole new experience, because you cant have the true RE with out villians like Wesker. I mean all the villians you posted are dead as well, and I seriously doubt Nicholai will come back. They cant do this retarded thing where Capcom makes a bad guy and kills him off in the same game, its just like Star Wars and Darth Maul, I mean seriously WTF. Krauser could have come back, they have all these undeveloped villains except for Wesker and then he dies! WTF are they gonna do, RE6 does need a reboot, I agree
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
Yeah true, I hate endings, first Ocelot and Snake come and go and now Wesker? All my favorite characters and teenage memories are fading. They seriously need to dump all the characters now and make a whole new experience, because you cant have the true RE with out villians like Wesker. I mean all the villians you posted are dead as well, and I seriously doubt Nicholai will come back. They cant do this retarded thing where Capcom makes a bad guy and kills him off in the same game, its just like Star Wars and Darth Maul, I mean seriously WTF. Krauser could have come back, they have all these undeveloped villains except for Wesker and then he dies! WTF are they gonna do, RE6 does need a reboot, I agree

Well I think that RE can do just fine without Wesker, there were two top notch games that came out where Wesker was supposedly dead, RE2 & RE3, but in any case I think that a reboot would be best..

We still have so many loose ends though, like Sherry, Steve, Billy & Rebecca, Barry, etc, we need some more closure for these things too, I was so sure that Sherry would be in RE5 so I don't know what to think about that now...
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:51 pm

Well I wanted to end with S.T.A.R.S. getting back together in Raccoon City to kill the rest of the virus or something like the will be nice and you can play with the best players like leon and chris n jill it would be nice
It will look something like this but with better graphics
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:02 am

Down wrote:
Well I wanted to end with S.T.A.R.S. getting back together in Raccoon City to kill the rest of the virus or something
That'd be kind of impossible since Raccoon City doesn't exist anymore...
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:10 am

well you know how everything can happen in resident evil well they go back in the side and is re constructed and thats how it restarts
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:38 am

Down wrote:
well you know how everything can happen in resident evil well they go back in the side and is re constructed and thats how it restarts
Impossible. The city was nuked, so the entire area is going to be heavily radioactive and uninhabitable by pretty much everything except roaches for at least 10,000 years.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:58 pm

The last RE game with these characters may very well be a remake, I mean, alot of people have died, and may the next RE sequel have brand new characters, with some more urban areas, because Africa was just a little too boring, I wanna roam a city, a shopping mall, or how about an old mansion again.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Down wrote:
Impossible. The city was nuked, so the entire area is going to be heavily radioactive and uninhabitable by pretty much everything except roaches for at least 10,000 years.

Now thats what i like about military people... xD

Anyway thats just part of my study, and everything he said is right...

For example - Chernobyl... Nothing alive in that area... And ages passed since explosion... Not even microorganism that can take 500 times more of radiation than human...

Well ok i heard stories that there is bacteria that can eat nuclear waste... But i dont think T or G viruses are one of them...

But u saw another chronicles... And there is also reboot topic... That tells all if you ask me... They are going to remake all games...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:20 pm

"Okay, so I think me and alot of other fans agree that this isnt going to be THE LAST SEQUEL Resident Evil game, and we all love Wesker, and I think when the series ends it will end with Wesker, or at least it should. Thats when I caught it, in one of the cutscenes it talks about Wesker being made from a lab, and spencer said he was the only who survived out of the inital Wesker children. Well, I think maybe thats not exactly true, what if theres more then one, or what if Wesker made his own clone? I dont think this is the last of Wesker, i would be pissed if it was, Leon and Wesker, or Ada and Claire, are the ones that really carry this franchise IMO. I dont think Capcom really meant that Wesker is dead in RE5, nevertheless, he might be absent in the sequel, but Im positive he will return. So that narrows it down to, either he has a clone, or he didnt die when the rockets hit him. I dont know, but I dont think hes dead.

What do u guys think?"

I know they are already talking about RE 6. But I'm not sure if it will be a sequal or a prequal or what. Aside from that, too many people aren't understanding Wesker's situation. He was NOT made in a lab. He was NOT manufactured. He was born from a family who possessed exceptional qualities (Ex.: Intelligence) and was taken at a very young age by Umbrella. There were hundreds of Wesker Children. At some point in their lives, they were given a dose of an unnamed experimental virus. Some took it willingly, and some were forced to take it. This virus is the one that William Birkin gave to Wesker. This was all Spencer's plan. After being injected with this virus, however, almost all of the Wesker Children died. Wesker was one who survived. There ARE more Wesker children out there. They are NOT exactly like Wesker (Ex.: A clone). Having said that, Wesker could have possibly made a clone of himself but I doubt it. And if he did, the Wesker killed in RE 5 would have been the clone and not the original. OR...like the original poster thought, the next villain(s) could be the other Wesker Children. Or maybe the rockets didn't kill him. That would not surprise me. Either way, I don't believe he is really dead.

Well I think that RE can do just fine without Wesker, there were two top notch games that came out where Wesker was supposedly dead, RE2 & RE3, but in any case I think that a reboot would be best..

While that is true, at the time they were released Wesker's character had not yet been truly developed. Since his reappearance in Code Veronica, his character has been developed and many people are now attached to him, myself included. Personally, I'd hate to see Wesker no longer be in the series. Even if he did appear in future prequal games.

And those are my thoughts on that. If anyone has any questions, just pm me.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:35 pm

well if Wesker is finally gone it wouldn't matter to me...like you said Chris, Leon, Claire and the other guys are the ones that carry the franchise
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:41 pm

Well for me, Wesker symbolizes the franchise. I mean...He IS the evil in Resident Evil. Although sometimes I wonder if in the distant future, we don't look back and realize that maybe he isn't actually evil. What's wrong with wanting a better world? Only his means are wrong. And even that is subjective.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Down wrote:

Yeah, it showed just that in the Outbreak Epilogue:

RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! Aldsfh10

To NiteKrawler

Wesker has gotten more popular since his reappearance, but this doesn't mean that we need him for RE. Of course saying that he was not fully developed would not exactly be correct, as it is only a less developed character after seeing more stuff from him.

I actually like the idea of one of the Wesker Children being an enemy, hopefully not always being referred to as a Wesker Child or anything, because as you said there were numerous individuals who were apart of that plan, Wesker was just one of the more prominent ones.

In anycase, like I had previously stated, Wesker is not the only thing that is holding RE together, there is plenty more to it, and regardless of character development there have been plenty of commercially succesful, as well as personally successful games without him.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:57 pm

True. I just meant that because he's so much more developed, I believe many more people now would give up the franchise without him. I personally wouldn't like it as much if he were gone, and I'm a huge fan. Wesker is my favorite video game character ever. I agree though that he's not the only character holding the series together. They are all great. Steve from RE Code Veronica annoyed me a little bit though but he's still ok with me. I absolutely loved Irving from RE 5. There are so many unique characters in the RE series and I'm sure they will keep coming.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:41 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
True. I just meant that because he's so much more developed, I believe many more people now would give up the franchise without him. I personally wouldn't like it as much if he were gone, and I'm a huge fan. Wesker is my favorite video game character ever. I agree though that he's not the only character holding the series together. They are all great. Steve from RE Code Veronica annoyed me a little bit though but he's still ok with me. I absolutely loved Irving from RE 5. There are so many unique characters in the RE series and I'm sure they will keep coming.

He is a character that expands over a large amount of stuff, but I think that anyone that would actually give up this great franchise because of him dying should leave, I will gladly show them the door, because I personally am glad that they finally killed him, he was such a great and cool character, but he has been overused in the past couple of games and I think that to save his character from anything else they should end it, I really could have done without this new stuff about the Wesker babies, even though it turns out it wasn't as bad as I originally thought, I would have been much more satisfyed if he had his Mansion appearance and the backstory with Birkin, I would be very pleased with that, but since they did bring him back I think that it was all good up to RE4, then it went downhill from there I think...

He had a dissapointing death in RE5, but I would hate it even more if Capcom brings him back again....
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:00 pm

Personally I don't think Wesker is dead. I watched the ending and it looks to me like the RPGs passed over him and detonated in the lava behind him.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Yeah I actually did notice that, maybe it just made a big splash, and he crawled out.

@Spike

And yes people do wanna leave the franchise because of Wesker, hes a well beloved character, like I said, all the other villains are DEAD, Krauser and Birkin being my other two favorites, are DEAD. Monsters arent villians, no, they are monsters. And Im not tempted to leave the RE series because of that, but maybe because, Capcom is full of cheap mother fuckers who want to make Re2 remake a light gun game on the WII! Now thats what we call a quick cash in on Umbrella Chronicles success, WHICH, me and my friends bought because of the side story with WESKER!!!!! It was a shitty game, and Im probabley gonna buy this RE2 thing because I wanna see the story, cutscenes, and to see if its actually decent. ITS NOT GONNA BE THOUGH, Its a light gun game. Capcom is cheap, money whores, almost as bad as Nintendo itself. So dont get so defensive about Wesker's death, this is only really a theory, and if Wesker's dead, hes dead.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Hey Indy, is it confirmed that RE 2 remake is a light gun game? I suppose it wouldn't be horrible, but I'd rather have a fully redone game that isn't on tracks.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
Yeah I actually did notice that, maybe it just made a big splash, and he crawled out.

@Spike

And yes people do wanna leave the franchise because of Wesker, hes a well beloved character, like I said, all the other villains are DEAD, Krauser and Birkin being my other two favorites, are DEAD. Monsters arent villians, no, they are monsters. And Im not tempted to leave the RE series because of that, but maybe because, Capcom is full of cheap mother fuckers who want to make Re2 remake a light gun game on the WII! Now thats what we call a quick cash in on Umbrella Chronicles success, WHICH, me and my friends bought because of the side story with WESKER!!!!! It was a shitty game, and Im probabley gonna buy this RE2 thing because I wanna see the story, cutscenes, and to see if its actually decent. ITS NOT GONNA BE THOUGH, Its a light gun game. Capcom is cheap, money whores, almost as bad as Nintendo itself. So dont get so defensive about Wesker's death, this is only really a theory, and if Wesker's dead, hes dead.

I wasn't getting defensive, just explaining what I think of what Capcom has done with his character. I know he is a very loved character, but RE is not about him, I only think that if a person wants to leave because of one character being absent in future RE games(not including side-stories or prequels, as we have seen Birkin after his death in RE2, through RE0, Outbreak, UC, etc.Smile then they should,that is all.

As for Darkside Chronicles, I agree that I am not exited for another railshooter, I personally don't really care for them, but by slapping RE on the title then I am sold.... Also NiteKrawler, Darkside Chronicles is the new RE2 railshooter remake, there are videos on youtube.Smile

Yeah, it is a thoery, one that I heard that I sort of liked was that maybe other 'Wesker Children', ones that survived could make an appearance.

Nicholai is still alive, or rather he didn't die in RE3, and we have no evidence of his death as of yet, so he could come back for something...

It would seem that a majority of RE's previous villians are dead(exluding Nicholai, and HUNK since he isn't exactly a villian), and I haven't finished RE5 yet, but as far as I know Ada is still alive, also not a villian exaclty, but she is still there I think...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!   RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS! Empty

Back to top Go down

RE5 Wesker Theory *SPOILERS!
Page 1 of 1