HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!

Go down 
+4
bravotwozero007
frodomir
lyfesArcanum
Ghost Leader
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! Empty
PostSubject: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:40 am

Quote :
Teresa says that she was harassed by other players and later suspended from XBOX Live because she identified herself as a lesbian in her profile. When she appealed to Microsoft, she says they told her that other gamers found her sexual orientation "offensive."

Teresa says:

I just recently saw a thing on your site about someones gamer tag being banned because it had the word gay in the tag.

I had a similar incident, only my account was suspended because I had said in my profile that I was a lesbian. I was harassed by several players, 'chased' to different maps/games to get away from their harassment. They followed me into the games and told all the other players to turn me in because they didn't want to see that crap or their kids to see that crap.

As if xbox live is really appropriate for kids anyways! My account was suspended and xbox live did nothing to solve this, but instead said others found it offensive.

Today I received a message from another gamer calling me a fag. I am a lesbian, so they aren't too smart if they cant get their anti-gay slurs right.

Microsoft does nothing to stop this or prevent it, but instead sides with the homophobes. No one will help me get the word out about Microsoft's anti-gay policy. Not even the HRC who says Microsoft has a positive image with them. Not to me it doesn't!

We've heard of gamers being suspended for identifying themselves as gay in their GamerTag, and even one case of a guy whose name was actually "Richard Gaywood" but his tag was suspended anyway because apparently the word "gay" is so offensive that it doesn't matter if its actually your name.

As far as we know, Microsoft is unwilling to reconsider this position.
Link

The discrimination never ends.

Video games are supposed to be for everyone to enjoy, regardless of your name, age (as long as parents appropriately manage what their young kids are playing), race, color, and sexual preference.

I'm spreading this story in hopes that it'll help put Microsoft in such a bad position that it will force them to rethink their practices.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:57 am

Dang, that really is stupid. I completely agree. I'll send the article to everybody I know who uses Live. Where did you find it?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:35 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Dang, that really is stupid. I completely agree. I'll send the article to everybody I know who uses Live. Where did you find it?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:03 am

I dont mind homosexuals but in another hand i dont think thats normal either... If God created man and woman to reproduce why are they changing it... And i don think gay people should get married in Church... After all Bible tells about Adam and Eva too... And another thing... How can 2 guys or 2 girls raise children... Thats too stupid...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:47 am

each to their own, if shes happy let her be, not nice to pick on people just because of their sexuality, its the 21st century for god sake not the middle ages
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:00 pm

frodomir wrote:
I dont mind homosexuals but in another hand i dont think thats normal either... If God created man and woman to reproduce why are they changing it... And i don think gay people should get married in Church... After all Bible tells about Adam and Eva too... And another thing... How can 2 guys or 2 girls raise children... Thats too stupid...
I agree with you all the way but leave it to Microsoft to bring this up
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Regenerator wrote:
frodomir wrote:
I agree with you all the way but leave it to Microsoft to bring this up

FO Mic. xD i was jsut talking in general... Stuff like this r stupid... ITs just random mod / admin hater
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:11 pm

frodomir wrote:

i dont find anything offensive about two males/females marrying in a church, we shouldnt cast them out just because they are gay,and also two men or women can give a child just as much love and support as a male/female couple, and anyway its been going on for years, just nowadays alot more people are open about it and most people accept it,at the end of the day they are still human beings, and who are we to tell them what and who to marry??
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:19 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

i dont find anything offensive about two males/females marrying in a church, we shouldnt cast them out just because they are gay,and also two men or women can give a child just as much love and support as a male/female couple, and anyway its been going on for years, just nowadays alot more people are open about it and most people accept it,at the end of the day they are still human beings, and who are we to tell them what and who to marry??

Nah, if we talk this way, we should follow the Bible, not write it on our own feelings... I didnt say i forbid them to get marry... Just not in Church... For obv. reasond i mentioned...
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:25 pm

frodomir wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Nah, if we talk this way, we should follow the Bible, not write it on our own feelings... I didnt say i forbid them to get marry... Just not in Church... For obv. reasond i mentioned...

i dont believe in religion personally but i respect your view if your a religious person
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:31 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
i dont believe in religion personally but i respect your view if your a religious person

Ah well nobody isnt that religious, its just some facts...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:57 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Don't you mean to say you don't believe in "God"? The concept of "religion" in and of itself is something that clearly exists and can't be denied.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Don't you mean to say you don't believe in "God"? The concept of "religion" in and of itself is something that clearly exists and can't be denied.
i feel its unfair to say a gay couple cant marry in a church because of their sexual preferences, i mean there must be gay people who follow a religion and wish to marry in church, i dont believe god or religion exists as there is no proof, just what people believe, but that is my opinion, if they want to believe in it thats their choice, as is their sexuality
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:58 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

i feel its unfair to say a gay couple cant marry in a church because of their sexual preferences, i mean there must be gay people who follow a religion and wish to marry in church, i dont believe god or religion exists as there is no proof, just what people believe, but that is my opinion, if they want to believe in it thats their choice, as is their sexuality

Well like i said its not about religion... Example (DOnt get me wrong with this one)... If Pope became gay i would allow him to marry in Church LOL

I guess u got my ponit now...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:30 am

bravotwozero007 wrote:

I'm not denying the gay marriage thing (I support equal rights in all cases), I'm just pointing out that you're saying you don't believe that religion itself exists. If religion itself didn't exist, there wouldn't be churches and mosques and whatever else constructed all over the world. Religion itself (i.e., Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, etc.) does exist, because people practice these faiths. Whether or not any type of "God" exists is a different question, but religion in and of itself quite clearly exists.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:27 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:

I'm not denying the gay marriage thing (I support equal rights in all cases), I'm just pointing out that you're saying you don't believe that religion itself exists. If religion itself didn't exist, there wouldn't be churches and mosques and whatever else constructed all over the world. Religion itself (i.e., Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, etc.) does exist, because people practice these faiths. Whether or not any type of "God" exists is a different question, but religion in and of itself quite clearly exists.

sorry my bad, i understand what you mean now,didnt read it properly!!
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:30 am

Well, there is virtually nothing we can do individually to fix this problem. I think the best we can do is spread awareness of the problem.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:17 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Well, there is virtually nothing we can do individually to fix this problem. I think the best we can do is spread awareness of the problem.
I agree. That was my motivation for posting the story around. Damn Bill Gates!
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:56 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Well, as I said before, I'll do my best to send it to my friends who have 360s (not too many, but still) and ask them to send it forward, if you will.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Its not BG actually... He is owner of company and he just sits at home and enjoys... ITs people actually... Like he is going to work on his own with all the money he have xD
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:13 pm

frodomir wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Its not BG actually... He is owner of company and he just sits at home and enjoys... ITs people actually... Like he is going to work on his own with all the money he have xD

yeah hes sitting at home enjoying the interest on his billions, probably already got re5 as well Sad
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:19 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

yeah hes sitting at home enjoying the interest on his billions, probably already got re5 as well Sad

Xbox is from mc... Of course he does... He likes Sheva

LOL
Back to top Go down
bimmershark
Cerberus
Cerberus
bimmershark

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:07 pm

frodomir wrote:

i honestly lost a little respect for ya there , i was raised by two moms my whole life and my father was in the picture too . i think they did a pretty damn good job raising me compared to some people my age who were raised by straight parents. now i know everyone is entitled to their opinions and i respect yours but i beleive if two ppl no matter what sex if they are in love should be able to be married .

this is not directed at anyone here , but i laugh when ppl say allowing gays to be married would ruin what marriage means . all those divorces must not count.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna disagree with ya there Fro. Children being raised by same sex parents aren't at any kind of disadvantage. In fact, studies show that they will probably be better off raised by same sex partners. Homosexual people tend to be cleaner and wealthier. I'd rather have a gay couple raise a child than some hetero couple who can't afford the kid any day. There's just no excuse for discriminating against someone for their sexual preference. Oh...and it was Adam and EVE not Adam and EVA. Just in case that wasn't a typo, which it probably was.
Back to top Go down
bimmershark
Cerberus
Cerberus
bimmershark

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:20 pm

thanks night i know fro didnt mean anything bad by it its his belief and i respect him for it but there is no proof or anything said in the bible about same sex raising kids. and maybe i am biased being i am one of those kids.

but the sanctity (sp?) of marriage was screwed up well before gays wanted to be married .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! Empty

Back to top Go down

Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next