HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

do you honestly think RE5 is racist??

Go down 
+11
Down
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
bravotwozero007
Wesker
lyfesArcanum
Spike991
ChrisSherry
Regenerator
frodomir
residentevilkid01
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

do you think RE 5 is actualy racist?
Yes
do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap100%do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:06 pm

One of the things that Capcom has said about RE 6 goes along the lines of changing the controls because of the complaints. I love the controls how they are but it's not like changing them would bother me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
One of the things that Capcom has said about RE 6 goes along the lines of changing the controls because of the complaints. I love the controls how they are but it's not like changing them would bother me.

Yeah there have been so many complaints that it seems like Capcom might give in, I hope not though...

You may not mind, but I would certainly not like any 'new' controls, it can really make or break a game, something like Gaiden on the Gameboy Color, it has Leon and Barry and a really cool story as well as location and fair music for a Gameboy, but the controls are so terrible and not fun that I haven't even beat it yet....
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:09 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah there have been so many complaints that it seems like Capcom might give in, I hope not though...

You may not mind, but I would certainly not like any 'new' controls, it can really make or break a game, something like Gaiden on the Gameboy Color, it has Leon and Barry and a really cool story as well as location and fair music for a Gameboy, but the controls are so terrible and not fun that I haven't even beat it yet....
gaming companies like to do what is best for the gamer but changing the controls is not the way to go...being able to pick up the controller and play right away is a key element to a game
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:39 am

Regenerator wrote:
gaming companies like to do what is best for the gamer but changing the controls is not the way to go...being able to pick up the controller and play right away is a key element to a game
Gaming companies like to do what gets them the almighty dollar, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:52 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Yeah that is what they want most, and like you said Regenerator, picking up the controller and being able to play and have fun is definately a key element, and as we all know REs camera system was a bit difficult at first, and it probably turns some people away....
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:04 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
good point and as long as there is greed in the world it will always be that way Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
good point and as long as there is greed in the world it will always be that way Crying or Very sad
There's no escaping it, really. Greed is human nature, just like war, cruelty, etc..
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:49 am

The racism debate was so dumb it was just something someone found they could complain about. People are always looking for something to make a issue out of whether its there or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
The racism debate was so dumb it was just something someone found they could complain about. People are always looking for something to make a issue out of whether its there or not.
yeah and people are always looking for reasons to sue as well
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Also I looked on youtube and found a lot of videos on it and there is a lot of black people saying its dumb that people are calling the game racist and they made a lot of good points like...

People would still be yelling racist if it was in africa and black people werent in the game and you shot white people because they would say: "Where are the black people!!!"
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
People would still be yelling racist if it was in africa and black people werent in the game and you shot white people because they would say: "Where are the black people!!!"

Exactly. If you put black people in it, you're racist. If you leave them out, you're racist. They need to stop pulling the race card. It's bull.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Lunar6000 wrote:

Exactly. If you put black people in it, you're racist. If you leave them out, you're racist. They need to stop pulling the race card. It's bull.

Best video ever dude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hCxqg8Jzto&feature=channel_page
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:28 pm

I have found that for the most part, the people calling this game racist probably have only seen photographs and are making their assumptions based on a couple of screen shots. While yes, the image of a white man killing a number of black men might appear to be racist, it is important to look at the context of the situation before jumping to conclusions. RE 5 takes place in Africa- so we can't expect that the majority of people there would be white. Like the above posters have stated, it's kind of a lose-lose situation. Personally, I am blown away by the fact that this stirred up such a controversy, yet killing Spanish people in RE 4 was perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:22 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
Best video ever dude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hCxqg8Jzto&feature=channel_page
as the guy said-IT'S JUST A VIDEO GAME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:43 am

Ironically, the majority of the people calling the game racist are white...
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:42 am

Anyone who says RE5 is racist is obviously racist themselves because they're so ignorant to say a game is racist without playing it, they're just seeing a White man (Chris) killing Black people (Majini) without knowing the cause. But I am pissed that Capcom did change some things in the game after the complains of racism... adding some White enemies, Arabic, and some more... plus I think the fact that they added Sheva was to cancel the racism because she is black.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:52 am

Sheva is more mixed I would say and some people were trying to say that only made things worse by having her in there because shes lighter skinned.

The whole thing is just dumb.
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:52 am

Lunar6000 wrote:
Sheva is more mixed I would say and some people were trying to say that only made things worse by having her in there because shes lighter skinned.

The whole thing is just dumb.
Not all black people are extremely black when both parents ae, thats just stupid. Sheva parents are both African like she said... nuff said.

Last edited by R3SiD3NT 3vIl on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:26 pm

The real story...

Some guy on youtube removed original speech from RE 5 trailer and said something on his own... And it was

CHRIS: I am racist and Ill keep going on...

Anyway, he was joking around with the whole thing about RE being in Africa, cos it was usually in either small places, or cities like Raccoon...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:39 pm

frodomir wrote:
The real story...

Some guy on youtube removed original speech from RE 5 trailer and said something on his own... And it was

Anyway, he was joking around with the whole thing about RE being in Africa, cos it was usually in either small places, or cities like Raccoon...

Laughing Yea, that was DigitalPheer. Never take anything he says serious... he's funny as shat!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:41 pm

R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:
frodomir wrote:
The real story...

Laughing Yea, that was DigitalPheer. Never take anything he says serious... he's funny as shat!

Idk, didnt watch too many videos... But he could write it in the description... When i pointed it out he said he doesnt give damn about it Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you honestly think RE5 is racist??   do you honestly think RE5 is racist?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

do you honestly think RE5 is racist??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2