Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Excella Gionne and Tricell?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Excella Gionne and Tricell? Empty
PostSubject: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:28 am

Okay, so it has been confirmed that the woman in the white dress in the Resident Evil 5 trailer is Excella Gionne, who is or is related to one of the founders of Tricell, a new foundation for creating B.O.W.s. Those who saw the CG film RE: Degeneration will know that at the end, Tricell was able to recover a sample of the G-Virus from what was left of Curtis Miller. What I'm wondering is: what is their connection with the origins of the virus and what is the connection between Excella and Wesker? The trailers for RE5 leave this subject quite untouched, most likely to prolong anticipation etc.
What are your thoughts on the matter?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:08 pm

I am interested in her character and can't wait to see more of her, in the game.Smile I would also like to see her connection with Wesker, in the newest trailer it shows her with her syringe, and apparently she is injected Wesker.....
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:52 am

Spike991 wrote:
I am interested in her character and can't wait to see more of her, in the game.Smile I would also like to see her connection with Wesker, in the newest trailer it shows her with her syringe, and apparently she is injected Wesker.....
I just saw the trailer you mentioned. Very suspenseful as well as... I want to say eery. I can't say for sure that she was injecting Wesker though. I did see more of the Plague Doctor and now I agree with you, it's Jill. This is made quite obvious when Wesker says "I thought you'd be happier to see us." at the end of the trailer. Man, I can't wait to see what's been going on with Jill.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:45 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I just saw the trailer you mentioned. Very suspenseful as well as... I want to say eery. I can't say for sure that she was injecting Wesker though. I did see more of the Plague Doctor and now I agree with you, it's Jill. This is made quite obvious when Wesker says "I thought you'd be happier to see us." at the end of the trailer. Man, I can't wait to see what's been going on with Jill.

If you listen to the part where the bird lady speaks, it sounds like Jill, which I am sure that you heard, but I am trying to decide which Jill that is sounds like, it sounds a bit more like the lady from UC, which she wasn't bad, but Heidi Anderson was the best in the REmake.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:57 am

Spike991 wrote:
If you listen to the part where the bird lady speaks, it sounds like Jill, which I am sure that you heard, but I am trying to decide which Jill that is sounds like, it sounds a bit more like the lady from UC, which she wasn't bad, but Heidi Anderson was the best in the REmake.Smile
Yeah, I did think that is sounded like Jill, but the one from RE3. Not sure who played her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:57 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Yeah, I did think that is sounded like Jill, but the one from RE3. Not sure who played her voice.
Her RE3 voice actress was Catherine Disher.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Her RE3 voice actress was Catherine Disher.

That is right Ghost Leader, by the way, which Jill do you think that it sounded like?Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Spike991 wrote:
That is right Ghost Leader, by the way, which Jill do you think that it sounded like?Smile
Heidi Anderson (REmake).
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:25 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Heidi Anderson (REmake).

I sure hope so, she was the best in my opinion.Smile

Also, apparently she was in Killer 7...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:30 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I never played that. But it must be strange hearing Jill's voice coming from a different person.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I never played that. But it must be strange hearing Jill's voice coming from a different person.

I haven't played it either, though I want to, but you can hear her on youtube, I forgot her characters name, it is like samantha smith or something, I know that Smith is right.Smile

By the way, here is a link to a video on youtube featuring Heidi Anderson as Samantha Smith, enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VjQKVtRKHs
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:43 am

Spike991 wrote:
By the way, here is a link to a video on youtube featuring Heidi Anderson as Samantha Smith, enjoy:

Nice pick of video. lol! Are you trying to imply something about me? Suspect Razz
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:20 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Heidi Anderson (REmake).
The only game I've played with Jill in it was RE3, so I'm not as knowledgeable on the other voices. Sad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:34 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Nice pick of video. lol! Are you trying to imply something about me? Suspect Razz

lol, no, but that is one of the only ones, and I was just quickly picking one that got to the voice.Smile It is wierd hearing Anderson in a provacative role, from her Jill one.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:11 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lol, no, but that is one of the only ones, and I was just quickly picking one that got to the voice.Smile
I know, I'm just joking. Smile
Quote :
It is wierd hearing Anderson in a provacative role, from her Jill one.Smile
I've always associated actors/actresses with the very first character I saw them portray (i.e., Sylvester Stallone with John Rambo, Jennifer Hale with Naomi Hunter, etc.), so, yeah, it's extremely weird hearing "Jill" like that. There's also a cutscene from the game on there that makes it even more awkward. I'll link you to it on YouTube, because if I did here, I'd get banned.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:33 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lol, no, but that is one of the only ones, and I was just quickly picking one that got to the voice.Smile
I know, I'm just joking. Smile

Yeah, I know.Smile
Quote :
It is wierd hearing Anderson in a provacative role, from her Jill one.Smile
I've always associated actors/actresses with the very first character I saw them portray (i.e., Sylvester Stallone with John Rambo, Jennifer Hale with Naomi Hunter, etc.), so, yeah, it's extremely weird hearing "Jill" like that. There's also a cutscene from the game on there that makes it even more awkward. I'll link you to it on YouTube, because if I did here, I'd get banned.

I can say the same for Jennifer Hale, but her voice in Knights Of The Old Republic was pretty unrecognizable.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excella Gionne and Tricell?   Excella Gionne and Tricell? Empty

Back to top Go down

Excella Gionne and Tricell?
Page 1 of 1