HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Allyson, The girl in the red dress?

Go down 
+4
Citers
Regenerator
Spike991
ChrisSherry
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Allyson, The girl in the red dress? Empty
PostSubject: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:03 pm

I found this info on a site like Wiki, that's for Resident Evil, and this is what it says about her.
(I'm still hopeing that it's wrong and shes Sherry!) ^-^

Allyson arrived in Kijuju around November time with her boyfriend. There, she met Adam; a miner. During a "date," a man in sunglasses was complaining in the bar over foreigners living in the region, and that the Kijuju natives must drive out the "invaders". His views led to a bar fight in which Adam and Allyson escaped and hid. The next morning, Allyson told Adam that she would be leaving with her boyfriend.

While Kijuju began to shift into madness and Adam began to ostracize himself within his home Allyson returned to him again. Sleepless and fearful of the situation that had presented itself and unable to find her boyfriend she takes up residence with Adam, much to his pleasure.

edit Role Allyson's role had been a mystery stemming from her first appearance in an early image of Chris holding her body as she lean weakened against him. It was highly speculated on her actual role, many believing her to be Sherry from Resident Evil 2. She made her trailer debut in the Leipzig trailer for Resident Evil 5 for a few seconds busting through a door and slamming into the building's railings which are holding her up. On the Resident Evil 5 TriCell Trailer she is seen again screaming for help and reaching out to Chris and Sheva. It was revealed in a recent German publication that her role is simply used to introduce the further Majini mutation having the parasite emerge from her face and attacking the two in a mini-boss event.[2] She has but one scene and is referred to as 'WIFE' within the games code, it is likely her role was expanded within Adam's blog to make her inevitable mutation much more tragic.

(What do you all think? by the way, Theres some kind of Blog on a Official Resident Evil Site, It's supposed to be this Adam guys Blog, and he talks about the girl in the red dress.)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:05 am

I don't really know what to think, I had originally thought that Red Dress was Sherry, but now I am not sure....
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:23 am

Spike991 wrote:
I don't really know what to think, I had originally thought that Red Dress was Sherry, but now I am not sure....

Me either, If this is all true, I'm going to be sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:53 pm

If this came from a site like Wiki then it might not be the truth...I'm just waiting until the game gets here
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Me either, If this is all true, I'm going to be sad. Sad

I know that you have been waitning for Sherry, there is still hope.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Regenerator wrote:
If this came from a site like Wiki then it might not be the truth...I'm just waiting until the game gets here

I'm hopeing lol Smile

Quote :
I know that you have been waitning for Sherry, there is still hope.

Yeah, thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:15 am

Well I just dug up this thread that's got to be over a year old.Smile

Anyway, looking back at this, after playing RE5.....a real shame.

I certainly don't recall anything even possibly explaining who the chick in the red dress was(that's right, back then, we all referred to her as the girl in the red dress(because it looked red, though I can admit it looks totally black in Mercs Reunion)), but her role was just seemingly unecessary, there's no point to having an american sounding character, with blonde hair and a red dress for no reason....it's something that seems like it's going to be hugely significant, and important, and it's just nothing.

Anyway, perhaps I missed a document in the game, anybody recall anything about this Allyson?
Back to top Go down
Citers
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Citers

PostSubject: Re: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:59 pm

I don't know why it bugs everybody. I was just like oh well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1097834915
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Citers wrote:

Well I don't know about everybody, but I know that I myself had followed the game from the initial trailer to the release of the final game, and the changes I saw were not good.

Especially since the chick in red seemed like it was meant to be a really significant part of the story, and it wasn't even close to being insignificant, it was just there. So to help you understand, it was how she seemed really important, and was nothing more than a small role that had nothing to do with anything, that's what bugs me.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:30 pm

I still don't know yet if its true until now. I really hope that sherry is the blonde girl in RE6. Cause i want her alive and breathing lol.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Hmmmm, very interesting. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Citers wrote:

Well I don't know about everybody, but I know that I myself had followed the game from the initial trailer to the release of the final game, and the changes I saw were not good.

Especially since the chick in red seemed like it was meant to be a really significant part of the story, and it wasn't even close to being insignificant, it was just there. So to help you understand, it was how she seemed really important, and was nothing more than a small role that had nothing to do with anything, that's what bugs me.

agreed. the trailer seemed to really make this girl significant. in the end she was a really big let down. the red dress made her stand out so much, she was over in a minute.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Well, shes a superstar now. Everyone think that she is God damn Sherry, Well, I dont think so dude.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Well I could have sworn she was Ashley because of the voice. That is impossible because the voice actress won't be on RE6 nad because her eyes color. Now I think is Sherry, and then is this about Allyson....Why can't RE6 come out on the 20th and Orc in november????
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:33 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Well I could have sworn she was Ashley because of the voice. That is impossible because the voice actress won't be on RE6 nad because her eyes color. Now I think is Sherry, and then is this about Allyson....Why can't RE6 come out on the 20th and Orc in november????

Pretty please. I hope its not Ashley. I cant still forget her unimaginable voice that calls Leon.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:35 am

charlieRE2 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Citers wrote:

agreed. the trailer seemed to really make this girl significant. in the end she was a really big let down. the red dress made her stand out so much, she was over in a minute.

Yes, that's what I'm getting at...

It's like if they showed that Wesker was going to be in RE5, then killed him off in the first 5 minutes of the game.

I mean she was so significant as far as RE5 discussion went, all the way up til RE5's actual release... Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allyson, The girl in the red dress?   Allyson, The girl in the red dress? Empty

Back to top Go down

Allyson, The girl in the red dress?
Page 1 of 1