Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE Survivor EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE Survivor EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE Survivor EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE Survivor EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE Survivor EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE Survivor EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE Survivor EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE Survivor EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE Survivor EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE Survivor

Go down 
+4
duralumin
Jadice
Spike991
Regenerator
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:23 am

Just beat this game this morning and it was a short one just like Dead Aim...I thought that it was alright...voice acting was ok and the story was interesting but it was SHORT...I give it a 4/5...i was wondering what everyong else thinks who have played this game
RE Survivor Resident-evil-survivor-game
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:57 pm

Man, you have been beating them all, you are on a role.Smile I have this, played it real late like you, I am assuming, and beat it really fast too, but you have to, because of no saving during the game, you can only save your data after you beat it.Smile The game itself was really great, the story was the best part of it, the voices were forgivable, and the characters were okay too, but like I said, the story, and even being able to see Sheena Island, were well worth it.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 5:47 pm

thanks for the comment spike i guess you can say I am on a roll...anyway you are right with saying the story was the best part of the game...I liked the surprise twist near the end...but I really didn't like the fact of having to play it in one sitting though
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Regenerator wrote:
thanks for the comment spike i guess you can say I am on a roll...anyway you are right with saying the story was the best part of the game...I liked the surprise twist near the end...but I really didn't like the fact of having to play it in one sitting though

Yeah, that was not a good part, and it sucks because my controller has a messed up analogue, so I was having to play with the D-pad.Sad With it having to be played in one sitting, that probably changed the game a bit too, it was probably made shorter, so that someone isn't forced to play 5 straight hours.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jadice
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:39 pm

I enjoyed Survivor...it is much maligned, especially by many on YouTube, but I liked that there was plenty of ammo to play with and that we had control of Ark. I'm not much good at shooter games as it is, and I much prefer to take my time in lining up a shot when I can, and not be forced to go quickly. Sheena Island was fascinating, and I enjoyed the characters, espcially Ark, Lot and Lily. And this is the game where we first learn there are Umbrella facilities that specialize in Tyrant production, so that was cool.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:17 pm

Jadice wrote:
I enjoyed Survivor...it is much maligned, especially by many on YouTube, but I liked that there was plenty of ammo to play with and that we had control of Ark. I'm not much good at shooter games as it is, and I much prefer to take my time in lining up a shot when I can, and not be forced to go quickly. Sheena Island was fascinating, and I enjoyed the characters, espcially Ark, Lot and Lily. And this is the game where we first learn there are Umbrella facilities that specialize in Tyrant production, so that was cool.

You know, I personally would have liked to see a bit more from Vincent Goldman.Smile The Comander of Sheena Island, we didn't get enough from him.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:45 am

Spike991 wrote:
Jadice wrote:

You know, I personally would have liked to see a bit more from Vincent Goldman.Smile The Comander of Sheena Island, we didn't get enough from him.
yeah I agree...Vincent would have been an interesting character to get to know more about
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:40 am

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Jadice wrote:

yeah I agree...Vincent would have been an interesting character to get to know more about

Also, which ending did you get, the one where Vincent met up with you again and is killed by Hypnos, or the Cleaner captain?Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Jadice wrote:

Also, which ending did you get, the one where Vincent met up with you again and is killed by Hypnos, or the Cleaner captain?Smile
I got both endings...I played through it again today Very Happy ...but I got the ending where Vincent is killed first time around
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Jadice wrote:
Very well put...and ditto all your comments. I played Survivor years ago, and enjoyed it quite a bit, especially the background information that is divulged on the RE universe while playing...not so sure why a lot of people dump on the game so much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:14 pm

The plot was excellent, as is pretty much every RE game except 4, though the gameplay was lacking.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:08 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
The plot was excellent, as is pretty much every RE game except 4, though the gameplay was lacking.

RE4 had a prettygood plot, with the President's daughter being taken so that Los Illuminados could send her back, infected, as well as The Organization trying to get their hands on the Master Plaga Specimen, and the tension with Leon & Ada:)
Back to top Go down
sibraa5
Zombie
Zombie
sibraa5

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:37 am

I think Survivor is underrated, I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:21 am

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

RE4 had a prettygood plot, with the President's daughter being taken so that Los Illuminados could send her back, infected, as well as The Organization trying to get their hands on the Master Plaga Specimen, and the tension with Leon & Ada:)
Yeah, pretty good, but not quite excellent.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:10 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Yeah, pretty good, but not quite excellent.

I think that it was just as good as most, not the not the mansion incident, or Raccoon City, but it wasn't a terrible one, the only terrible RE storyline that I can think of is...well nothing.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I think that it was just as good as most, not the not the mansion incident, or Raccoon City, but it wasn't a terrible one, the only terrible RE storyline that I can think of is...well nothing.Smile
No, I don't view it as downright terrible or anything like that, I just think it's subpar to the rest of the games.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:48 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
No, I don't view it as downright terrible or anything like that, I just think it's subpar to the rest of the games.

To all of the games that came out prior to its release? Was it the story, the horror or what that made it less than that of, let's say RE1?Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:36 am

Spike991 wrote:
To all of the games that came out prior to its release? Was it the story, the horror or what that made it less than that of, let's say RE1?Smile
As I've said elsewhere, it didn't have the suspense level that the originals had. What made them scary was wondering what was going to pounce on you on the other side of the corner that you can't see around. Being able to see ganados running toward you from a mile away didn't give that feeling.
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Just finished this Resident Evil game. Didn't like it much though....
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:09 pm

RE survivor is not a great game but it's okay :3
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:44 pm

chocotricks wrote:
RE survivor is not a great game but it's okay :3

Not great. The story was great, but there are definately more characteristics for a game to be considered great as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RE Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Survivor   RE Survivor Empty

Back to top Go down

RE Survivor
Page 1 of 1