Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Same case as Chariles on utube EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Same case as Chariles on utube EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Same case as Chariles on utube EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Same case as Chariles on utube EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Same case as Chariles on utube

Go down 
+6
Umbrella Spy
Ghost Leader
Regenerator
Spike991
charlieRE2
frodomir
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Same case as Chariles on utube Empty
PostSubject: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:45 am

LoL

Whoever that guy is he posted 2 comments on my page

Quote :
you really are gay you suck my balls vete ala verga
jijisas

jijisas

fuck you gay jajajaja
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:18 pm

frodomir wrote:
LoL

Quote :
jijisas

jijisas

fuck you gay jajajaja

thankyou for sticking up for me. do you want me to go and bitch on his page bro? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:55 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
LoL

Quote :
jijisas

jijisas

fuck you gay jajajaja

thankyou for sticking up for me. do you want me to go and bitch on his page bro? Very Happy

U dont need, he will bother u too... No need, thats just a random fool... I ignore comments like that
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:14 pm

frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
LoL

Quote :
jijisas

jijisas

fuck you gay jajajaja

U dont need, he will bother u too... No need, thats just a random fool... I ignore comments like that

i thinks its amazing when people can just ignore comments. i can except all comments of the bad nature except when it comes to computer games Sad
i feel being female i have to try and prove myself more when it comes to games because alot of males think computer games are a male world. ( no one on here though) Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:47 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
i thinks its amazing when people can just ignore comments. i can except all comments of the bad nature except when it comes to computer games Sad
i feel being female i have to try and prove myself more when it comes to games because alot of males think computer games are a male world. ( no one on here though) Smile

LoL, u dont want to know what my friends and i do about male / female stuff... So ignore them
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:11 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:

I think that for the most part, video games are a male thing, stereotypically, and I don't think of it quite like him, in fact I enjoy meeting a female gamer, and I just see you as a fellow RE fan, and friend, but it is definately not quite that common to have girls who are gamers, that is for sure, but I think that it is becoming much more common.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Spike991 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

I think that for the most part, video games are a male thing, stereotypically, and I don't think of it quite like him, in fact I enjoy meeting a female gamer, and I just see you as a fellow RE fan, and friend, but it is definately not quite that common to have girls who are gamers, that is for sure, but I think that it is becoming much more common.Smile

Yeah, female gamers are... rare... thats why i respect them more than male gamers...
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:31 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

Yeah, female gamers are... rare... thats why i respect them more than male gamers...
I like female gamers...take my gf for example...she is into shooters and stuff like...I like that but like you said that sort of stuff is rare
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:35 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
You don't have to prove anything to anyone, least of all this ass monkey. Heck, I'm a member on a number of forums full of girl gamers.

I still say just ignore him and he'll eventually move on. He'll try hard as hell to provoke you guys, but once he realizes he can't bait you, he'll forget about you.

Either that, or just continually reply to his comments with "I don't give a shit what you think". That's what I do when someone doesn't like my comments.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:51 am

Well that guy is immature and has no friends at all... He didnt just post stuff like that on Charlies and mine channel... He posted same crap calling ppl gay on tons of other channels... That says it all...

And well female gamers are rare like i said... But most of females think gaming is stupid / childish... Until they really start playing lol
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:14 pm

you see the thing is i have been playing games since i was tiny! anyone remember the comodore 64? i discovered RE when i was 11! its not new to me but alot of men think because im a girl gamer i must only like nintendogs or something like that..

in the computer game store i work in the male customers sometimes would rather talk to the male staff because they think i know less!
then i turn real nasty!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:10 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
you see the thing is i have been playing games since i was tiny! anyone remember the comodore 64? i discovered RE when i was 11! its not new to me but alot of men think because im a girl gamer i must only like nintendogs or something like that..

in the computer game store i work in the male customers sometimes would rather talk to the male staff because they think i know less!
then i turn real nasty!

If only they knew how big of an RE fan you were.Smile
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:08 pm

Spike991 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

then i turn real nasty!

i know Sad they would not believe me anyway Sad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:10 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

then i turn real nasty!

i know Sad they would not believe me anyway Sad

The first time I had seen you on youtube with your Jill berret, I knew.Smile Plus your ginormous collection.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:47 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:

then i turn real nasty!

Well thats good to hear... But like i said... Female gamers are rare...

Idk any in real life... Well maybe 1 but not sure..

Anyway pop-up to https://www.youtube.com/user/Safrteam and check comments =D
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 5:12 pm

another stupid guy just ignore his comentarys
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:00 pm

hey this is terrible jijisas has hacker my acount and he uses my youtube count to write some things to one guy i just very angry because he is insulting me i dont know what to do with that guy he is crazy Mad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
hey this is terrible jijisas has hacker my acount and he uses my youtube count to write some things to one guy i just very angry because he is insulting me i dont know what to do with that guy he is crazy Mad

He hacked into your youtube account?
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Umbrella Spy wrote:

yea is terrible i dont know how he did that he just use my acount to write insults and then he say in my page "jajajaja is my secret"
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:34 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Umbrella Spy wrote:

yea is terrible i dont know how he did that he just use my acount to write insults and then he say in my page "jajajaja is my secret"

lol, that suck,but a little funny, because the same thing happend to my old youtub account, it was spike991blofeld, and someone must have hacked into it, I think that when they did that, they changed the password & email address, so that there is no way for me to get it back, but difference is, they don't do anything, they just leave it there, it has been a little over a month.Sad
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:29 pm

Hmmm... Damn what was your password?? LoL... Nobody ever reported real HACK if i remember... People just usually use 123456789 for password... Hackable!
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:30 pm

ala verga = mexican maybe like me i use this a lot ala verga
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:43 pm

Down wrote:

Lots of people use same password everywhere... And most of passwords are easy to hack...
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:45 pm

frodomir wrote:
Down wrote:

Lots of people use same password everywhere... And most of passwords are easy to hack...

ooo maybe is mexican like me but i dont know how he hack my acount Neutral
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Down wrote:

ooo maybe is mexican like me but i dont know how he hack my acount Neutral

I am just as confused, you might want to just play it safe and periodically change your password, maybe every month or so.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same case as Chariles on utube   Same case as Chariles on utube Empty

Back to top Go down

Same case as Chariles on utube
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next