HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?

Go down 
+8
Michael
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
frodomir
Down
ChrisSherry
Spike991
Soul
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? Empty
PostSubject: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:45 pm

I figured this would be amusing (didn't know if it was Off-Topic or RE Related)

So we've all played Resident Evil and in the situation opinion calls for probably RE2 & 3.
A Zombie Outbreak strikes you local populous and in no time your city is over run by Zombies.

Would your experience with RE help in the situation?
Yes/No and How?

Though come on, like Leon said in Degeneration...
"Shoot them in the head." Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Soul wrote:

So we've all played Resident Evil and in the situation opinion calls for probably RE2 & 3.
A Zombie Outbreak strikes you local populous and in no time your city is over run by Zombies.

Yes/No and How?

This is a nice topic, and to answer your question, yes, I have no doubt that it would help, that and all of the zombie movies: Dawn of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, etc., and I feel pretty prepared for the zombie apocolypes.Smile

I have also wondered why in things like RE and those zombie movies, they seem to be so shocked to see that they don't die with a bullet to the gut or don't go down when shot in the leg, and I wonder if there are zombie movies that would have given them that idea, and if not, then why do they refer to them as zombies???, Edward Dewey, RE0, " There are zombies and monsters"...
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:05 pm

Then that douche Greg in RE:D
"I shoot her point blank, there's no way she could move!"
Leon: *facepalm* "Did ya' not listen to me?"

Personally, I'd go call Simon Pegg and then have a field day,
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Soul wrote:

Yes/No and How?

Yes It would! Smile
I wouldn't be like Angela. lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Soul wrote:
Then that douche Greg in RE:D
"I shoot her point blank, there's no way she could move!"
Leon: *facepalm* "Did ya' not listen to me?"

Personally, I'd go call Simon Pegg and then have a field day,

Also Marvin Branaugh referrence zombies, " a month ago there was this incident, involving these 'zombie-like' creatures".Smile

And the first RE movie gave us one too, but it had a pretty cool line I though, " How was she still standing, I shot her 5 times...Bitch isn't standing now".Smile
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:29 pm

Ahhh.
I can't deny it.
The first Anderson movie was great in my opinion.
Actually CAUGHT the spirit of the games, besides trying to be like that crappy 2nd movie.
(Plus everyone loved Michelle Rodriguez's character)

Dude's and Dudettes.
I'd totally go to the nearest Kendo Gun Store, get a 12 Gage Shotgun and start screaming 2 things/
"SAY HELLO.. to my BOOMSTICK!"
&
"BOOM HEADSHOT!" What a Face
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:58 pm

HELLL YEA i think by playing resident evil I get to know to not get near them or like get near someone with the virus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:59 pm

Soul wrote:
Ahhh.
I can't deny it.
The first Anderson movie was great in my opinion.
Actually CAUGHT the spirit of the games, besides trying to be like that crappy 2nd movie.
(Plus everyone loved Michelle Rodriguez's character)

Dude's and Dudettes.
I'd totally go to the nearest Kendo Gun Store, get a 12 Gage Shotgun and start screaming 2 things/
&

Yeah, her character was great, as well as the first movie, the score, the laser scene, the cerberus kick.Smile

You know the Zombie Survival Guide says that the safest place would be a prison, go figure, and apparently that is what Ben Bertolucci was thinking, but he didn't expect to see Birkin.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:07 pm

Dont really think it will... We never would zombies be resistant on firearms, will we need to cut of their limbs, where will be their weak zone... Nothing... Even zombie outbreak appears one day doesnt mean it will be like T-Virus outbreak... It could be like G-Virus or even something new, like GYT-Virus Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:16 pm

As long as they're not the Zombies from Return of the Living Dead,
If so..
We're screwed.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Like Spike said, I think knowledge learned from pretty much all living dead zombie movies, save for the Return franchise (as you said, if they're zombies like that, we're screwed...), would be useful to some extent.
Soul wrote:
&
Meh...shotguns are too messy and short of range for my taste. I'd personally take an AR15 rifle or carbine. Accurate at longer ranges and it has a much higher ammo capacity, from 10-round magazines to 100-round drums. Not to mention you wouldn't risk dislocating your shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:31 am

Well I think that I would be prepared for a zombie disaster...what I would do is gather weapons and supplies and find more survivors and hold up in a building and wait for help...or I would keep traveling...it depends on how bad the situation is
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:24 am

Regenerator wrote:
Well I think that I would be prepared for a zombie disaster...what I would do is gather weapons and supplies and find more survivors and hold up in a building and wait for help...or I would keep traveling...it depends on how bad the situation is

Lets say all zombies never really die... They become crimsons... What about that? Maybe would need to cut theri hands and legs off, so they cant move... Well head in general... That must be true
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:44 am

frodomir wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Lets say all zombies never really die... They become crimsons... What about that? Maybe would need to cut theri hands and legs off, so they cant move... Well head in general... That must be true

Maybe they would eventually starve out like in 28 Weeks Later.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Maybe they would eventually starve out like in 28 Weeks Later.Smile

Nah i dont think so... Even i never heard of any virus that controlled brain or anything like it... Humans brain would die before that if u ask me...
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:33 pm

I would be prepared. If i heard of a Zombie Outbreak happening where i live, i would grab a ton of dynamite, link them together, grab a detonator (make sure all people who werent infected were gone) and blow the place back to 1822 xD and if that didn't work.....make an underground fortress of solitude with all my friends and family (and you guys Very Happy ) making sure theres enough food for a few years (Razz) and just wait it out. Making sure to have guns, and games to keep us busy xD
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Michael wrote:
I would be prepared. If i heard of a Zombie Outbreak happening where i live, i would grab a ton of dynamite, link them together, grab a detonator (make sure all people who werent infected were gone) and blow the place back to 1822 xD and if that didn't work.....make an underground fortress of solitude with all my friends and family (and you guys Very Happy ) making sure theres enough food for a few years (Razz) and just wait it out. Making sure to have guns, and games to keep us busy xD
And you'd do that all with zombies wandering around?
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:21 pm

yup Razz you should follow the people from Shaun of The Dead, just walk and moan like them, and you will have no problem. xD
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Michael wrote:
yup Razz you should follow the people from Shaun of The Dead, just walk and moan like them, and you will have no problem. xD
Well, considering that zombies can easily smell living flesh, I doubt that would work. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:07 pm

I am not sure about this one lol

But in any case...

I sure hope it would!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:14 am

no. but a zombie apocalypse would be pretty cool actually like in shauwn of the dead i would join up with a small group of friends grab some shovels and axes and go kill zombies lol
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:22 am

Godzilla90s wrote:
no. but a zombie apocalypse would be pretty cool actually like in shauwn of the dead i would join up with a small group of friends grab some shovels and axes and go kill zombies lol

Oh yes and drive bike over them! Damn i just LoLd when i saw that game... Not sure about name
Back to top Go down
bimmershark
Cerberus
Cerberus
bimmershark

PostSubject: totally   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:13 pm

def ready lol head to the local out door store and stock up on guns .get a set up like in land of the dead with the tractor trailer . survival of the fittest lol.

already told my mom if i wake up and she is a zombie i am takin her out lol

would be something only re and zombie movie fans left we could all hold up some where protected and play resident evil lol
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:21 am

In my opinion: No.

That's because RE's just a game.
It's like saying that your Call of Duty experience could also help you in a real war.

Last edited by Wesker on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:55 am

Not really... In real world you couldn't just run and knife hundreds of enemies...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?   Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would your experience in Resident Evil help you in Zombie Apocalypse?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next