Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Jill or Ada

Go down 
+14
BOBLATHON
iDetonation
Mass Distraction
Jamesy
Wesker
duralumin
PublicEnemy
Ghost Leader
Kytte
Spike991
frodomir
Regenerator
ChrisSherry
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Jill or Ada
Jill
Jill or Ada - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Jill or Ada - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 22 ]
Ada
Jill or Ada - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Jill or Ada - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Jill or Ada - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:05 pm

duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Wesker wrote:
I'm sure that under different circumstances Jill would admit love for Trent! Very Happy

Who is Trent? Well, anyway, in terms of skill and athletic abilities, Ada is obviously more agile, and limber, and perfect for her job, I am just saying that Jill isn't just some cop, not by a long shot.Smile
Trent is in the RE novels, he's always providing background information on Umbrella to our heroes...I don't want to say anything else in case somebody hasn't read any of the novels and wants to give them a try.

What is he some kind of "Deepthroat"?Smile
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Wesker wrote:
I'm sure that under different circumstances Jill would admit love for Trent! Very Happy

Who is Trent? Well, anyway, in terms of skill and athletic abilities, Ada is obviously more agile, and limber, and perfect for her job, I am just saying that Jill isn't just some cop, not by a long shot.Smile
Trent is in the RE novels, he's always providing background information on Umbrella to our heroes...I don't want to say anything else in case somebody hasn't read any of the novels and wants to give them a try.

Exactly. I strongly recommend you read the novels, they are quite cool and are even filling some plot holes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:57 am

Wesker wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Wesker wrote:

Exactly. I strongly recommend you read the novels, they are quite cool and are even filling some plot holes Very Happy

I will have to look those up, I hope that they aren't really rare to where I have to get them off of ebay...

I don't know if you could say that they fill up plot holes, from the games that is, since they are not a part of the RE canon like the main series and Degeneration.Smile
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:19 am

Spike991 wrote:

I will have to look those up, I hope that they aren't really rare to where I have to get them off of ebay...

I got them all scanned in .pdf format. Give me a heads-up if you want them and I'll upload them for you in a matter of seconds Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:24 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Wesker wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Wesker wrote:

I don't know if you could say that they fill up plot holes, from the games that is, since they are not a part of the RE canon like the main series and Degeneration.Smile
I can still find these novels at major booksellers, definitely not rare. I especially enjoy the adaptations of RE1 and RE2 (respectively titled RE: The Umbrella Conspiracy, and RE: City Of The Dead). You pegged it Spike, Trent is a deepthroat type that links all of the stories together in an interesting way in light of Trent's background. Wesker may be right in his opinion concerning plot holes since the novels are sanctioned by Capcom, but even in one of the author's prologues to one of the novels she says that the reader will notice obvious time discrepencies/ etc. ...she admonishes the reader to just have fun and enjoy each book in their own way). S.D. Perry follows the game scenarios very closely, while mixing in Trent and background information that is very well done. The second book in the series takes place between the events of RE1 and RE2, and is a good original story titled RE: Caliban Cove. The other original story in the series is RE: Underworld, and IMO is equally as good. Give 'em a try, I don't think you'll be dissapointed at all. Back to topic, as you've said Jill is definitely no pushover, I just have this thing for Ada. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:34 pm

Wesker wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I got them all scanned in .pdf format. Give me a heads-up if you want them and I'll upload them for you in a matter of seconds Smile

Yeah, I would like that, thanks.Smile

And thank you too duralumin, you mentioned that one of the books takes place between RE1 & RE2, and I would love to see what happens during that time period.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Wesker wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

And thank you too duralumin, you mentioned that one of the books takes place between RE1 & RE2, and I would love to see what happens during that time period.Smile
that book that takes place between those games is Caliban Cove...it is mostly about Rebecca
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Wesker wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

that book that takes place between those games is Caliban Cove...it is mostly about Rebecca

Yeah, I saw Rebecca on the cover, it will be pretty interesting I think, but of course it isn't related to the games, or at least isn't in the same universe, so to speak, so the info in it is sort of irrelevant to the games, but might paint a nice picture.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:09 pm

I don't mind at all that the story doesn't really go with the games...it is a nice little side story to go with them though...the author does a nice job writing these books
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Regenerator wrote:
I don't mind at all that the story doesn't really go with the games...it is a nice little side story to go with them though...the author does a nice job writing these books

Yeah, I wasn't saying that it was bad, just that it isn't a part of the RE series, & the same thing goes for the movies, where most people say how they hate them, but they aren't that bad, the same can probably be said for the novels.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:14 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Yeah, I wasn't saying that it was bad, just that it isn't a part of the RE series, & the same thing goes for the movies, where most people say how they hate them, but they aren't that bad, the same can probably be said for the novels.Smile
Actually, all the novels with the exception of Caliban Cove and Underworld are direct ports of the games to novel format...and even these offshot novels don't deviate from canon so much as they fill in some gaps. For instance, Caliban Cove opens up with the surviving STARS members meeting at Barry's house and going their separate ways to investigate Umbrella, as is hinted at in the game RE2 when you investigate the STARS office upstairs and Chris Redfield's journal reveals that he and the others have gone off to investigate Umbrella Corporation. These two novels don't attempt to reinvent RE as the movies did...but rather supply supplemental information between the games' scenarios.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:06 am

duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Actually, all the novels with the exception of Caliban Cove and Underworld are direct ports of the games to novel format...and even these offshot novels don't deviate from canon so much as they fill in some gaps. For instance, Caliban Cove opens up with the surviving STARS members meeting at Barry's house and going their separate ways to investigate Umbrella, as is hinted at in the game RE2 when you investigate the STARS office upstairs and Chris Redfield's journal reveals that he and the others have gone off to investigate Umbrella Corporation. These two novels don't attempt to reinvent RE as the movies did...but rather supply supplemental information between the games' scenarios.

Sure, they definately paint a picture, & they certainly don't go off as much as the movies did, but I just don't think that they would be in the same category as the canon games or movies(Degeneration). Didn't they change alot of characters names in the novels?Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:15 am

Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Sure, they definately paint a picture, & they certainly don't go off as much as the movies did, but I just don't think that they would be in the same category as the canon games or movies(Degeneration). Didn't they change alot of characters names in the novels?Smile
they didn't change characters names as far as I know...the books I have read stayed with the characters from the games...they do have a couple of new characters though...such as Trent
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:37 pm

Jill Valentine. She is so sexy.
Back to top Go down
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Jill would own ada anytime .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Jill, because RE3 has the best story and was the Resident Evil that made me love this series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
iDetonation
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
iDetonation

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Jill.

Hands down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook/com/adam.confer
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Jill Valentine..... ALL DAY!!!
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm going to say Ada because - surprise surprise - I like the femme fatales better than traditional heroines.
Back to top Go down
TiffieLocky
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
TiffieLocky

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Jill
Back to top Go down
Fatalxinnocence
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Fatalxinnocence

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:36 am

Definitely Jill. Don't get me wrong, Ada is a good character. Jill just has more depth, more of a hero type character- which is always the way I like to lean! not only that, but now she has crazy ninja skills. Cartwheel kick is love <3

Razz
Back to top Go down
Frozen pain
User BANNED
User BANNED
Frozen pain

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:40 pm

ADA ADA ADA ADA ADA ADA

ADA ADA ADA ADA ADA ADA

ADA ADA ADA ADA ADA ADA

ADA ADA ADA ADA ADA ADA

ADA ADA ADA ADA ADA ADA

u all probably think that Jill is ur fav, coz she's a main character, and we saw her a lot in RE 1, 3 and 5 ! unlike Ada Wong.

that's why Jill wins !!

But without any doubt, Ada Wong is the Best ^^ my opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jill or Ada   Jill or Ada - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jill or Ada
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2