HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Free Avatars and Theme for Resident Evil Village (PS4/PS5) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Free Avatars and Theme for Resident Evil Village (PS4/PS5) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Free Avatars and Theme for Resident Evil Village (PS4/PS5) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Free Avatars and Theme for Resident Evil Village (PS4/PS5) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Free Avatars and Theme for Resident Evil Village (PS4/PS5) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Free Avatars and Theme for Resident Evil Village (PS4/PS5) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Free Avatars and Theme for Resident Evil Village (PS4/PS5) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Free Avatars and Theme for Resident Evil Village (PS4/PS5) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Free Avatars and Theme for Resident Evil Village (PS4/PS5) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Free Avatars and Theme for Resident Evil Village (PS4/PS5)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Free Avatars and Theme for Resident Evil Village (PS4/PS5) Empty
PostSubject: Free Avatars and Theme for Resident Evil Village (PS4/PS5)   Free Avatars and Theme for Resident Evil Village (PS4/PS5) EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:05 pm

I just found out about this and I had to share!

There is an event/quest happening on PlayStation .com. You can earn 3 free avatars and 1 theme.
It's all super simple quests, like watching 30 second trailers, knowing the release date of the first RE game and checking out the page to buy the game. (You don't have to buy it, just look at the page. Lol)

I'm now rocking out my Chris avatar and theme now!! 💓💓💓💓

This link is about the quest/event. They also have a direct link to the event in the article as well. Very Happy
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/how-to-earn-free-resident-evil-village-themed-playstation-avatars-and-themes

Free Avatars and Theme for Resident Evil Village (PS4/PS5) 20210512

Free Avatars and Theme for Resident Evil Village (PS4/PS5) 20210511
Back to top Go down

Free Avatars and Theme for Resident Evil Village (PS4/PS5)
Page 1 of 1