HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What do you want for future games?  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What do you want for future games?  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What do you want for future games?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What do you want for future games?  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What do you want for future games?  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What do you want for future games?  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What do you want for future games?  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What do you want for future games?  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What do you want for future games?  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you want for future games?

Go down 
+3
PWNERX
Bulls-3ye
White Rock
7 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

What do you want for future games?  Empty
PostSubject: What do you want for future games?    What do you want for future games?  EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 10:53 pm

State what you want.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for future games?    What do you want for future games?  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 4:55 am

Hmmm? Nothing really specific, just some general things.

More first person stuff, like REVII.
More varied enemies. Maybe more than one virus released at a time, like Rev2.
A return to the main Umbrella plot. Maybe a war between Blue, Red and even Neo.
More of Alex Wesker/Natalia.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for future games?    What do you want for future games?  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 9:28 pm

Give me at least one side game entirely based on the original trilogy in terms of design.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for future games?    What do you want for future games?  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 3:25 am

Something like The Evil Within, but not supernatural, obviously. That's a game with action, scares galore and actually feels like Silent Hill, while playing like Resident Evil 4 and The Last of Us. Everybody is happy. Huh? Well, I know some people won't be. But that's how they could do things. I'm sure Capcom won't bother, though.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for future games?    What do you want for future games?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 4:55 am

Isn't that quite a lot what RE7 was like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for future games?    What do you want for future games?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 11:11 am

I'm not really a huge fan of first person horror games, but I guess it was only a matter of time before Capcom did that. After the remake comes and goes, I would like them to do sequels in that style and only do remakes sporadically. Maybe then, I'll be proven wrong when I say they are chancing their luck.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for future games?    What do you want for future games?  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 3:16 pm

White Rock wrote:
After the remake comes and goes, I would like them to do sequels in that style
3rd person? Not gonna happen, the main series will almost 100% likely stay 1st person.

White Rock wrote:
Maybe then, I'll be proven wrong when I say they are chancing their luck.
Well I mean, Capcom just had thei most profitable financial year in the company's history and are going strong for another year in the same vein. RE7 and MH:W shot right into the top5 best selling initial releases Capcom has ever had with any game, MH:W being first and RE7 fifth, and MH:W just now released on PC for an even wider audience. I know this discussion specifically revolves around RE but it's just a statistical fact that their current releases are the best they have put out in a long time. Also, their recent remasters of old games have sold like hotcakes and they are already looking forward to remaking and remastering more from their back catalogue.

Not to mention at least here the RE2 remake's collector's edition has already sold out with preorders and DMC5 has had fans of that series flipping their shit in excitement, and both of those were games Capcom wasn't even expecting a huge profit from, according to their last financial report.

So, yeah, less chancing their luck and more trying new things instead of treading in the past to gain massive profits.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for future games?    What do you want for future games?  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 8:46 am

Another Leon/Claire teamup with Claire meeting Ada for a change
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for future games?    What do you want for future games?  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 6:36 pm

I want a game that has a strong focus on survival horror ((heavy emphasis on the horror)) and I want it to tell me more about the Resident Evil universe. Make me to scared to want to move on but to curious about what lies ahead to sit still!
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for future games?    What do you want for future games?  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 6:16 am

Personally, I agree with Ssplain. I would love a RE game like The Evil Within, where you feel overwhelmed by a lot of enemies, but have limited weapons at first. This is the problem with recent RE entries; I think a lot of them focus on Rambo style action, and it distracts from the creepiness level.

I also think the new approach should be about the blue Umbrella, or the current bad Umbrella, as we just know a little about both sides of the fence. The Not a Hero DLC is a good starting point, but it's ultimately a rather short chapter that explains way too little. This is what I want to know more about.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for future games?    What do you want for future games?  EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 2:09 am

Nobudy wrote:
Another Leon/Claire teamup with Claire meeting Ada for a change
There needs to be a Leon/Jill or Jill/Claire team up, neither of which we've seen yet AFAIK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for future games?    What do you want for future games?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want for future games?
Page 1 of 1