HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!

Go down 
+7
Mass Distraction
Nobudy
JamTyrantH
EQOAnostalgia
TheBatMan
Ssplain
Bulls-3ye
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 7:43 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Instead of starting a new series I would prefer them to go back to one of their previous series'. Just hoping Umbrella Corps doesn't become a series of its own. Kinda makes me wonder if that is what the rumored "Operation Terrestial Fear" eventually became.

I heard its actually pretty fun but yeah i do <b>Not</b> want Umbrella Corps to be the third pillar.
I know we said this before but i'm saying it again bring back... Outbreak!!!.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:03 pm

Bulls-3ye wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Instead of starting a new series I would prefer them to go back to one of their previous series'. Just hoping Umbrella Corps doesn't become a series of its own. Kinda makes me wonder if that is what the rumored "Operation Terrestial Fear" eventually became.

I heard its actually pretty fun but yeah i do <b>Not</b> want Umbrella Corps to be the third pillar.
I know we said this before but i'm saying it again bring back... Outbreak!!!.

Soon. I went from about 99% positive to certain that it's coming back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:21 am

According to recent investor reports, the announcement of Umbrella Corps was a "warm up to the full-scale offensive planned for the second half of the year". We still haven't had any of the big announcements promised earlier so I'm hopeful for the rest of the year. Maybe RE7? Or possibly that Outbreak HD thing that has been rumored. Speaking of HD, according to their earnings report Zero HD has sold over 800,000 digitally. That means not even counting the physical sales. Though there's no word on how RE6 did on the PS4 and Xone, this gives new hope for more remasters.

Oh, and if you feel frisky and are in the mood for a lot of reading, here are the reports: http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/data/download.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 4:06 am

An update on this. According to a Famitsu interview we are going to get a reveal of an "awaited title" during this year. I'm guessing Tokyo Game Show but who knows. Any guesses on what the game might be? EQOA's been raving about Outbreak HD so maybe it's that. My personal guess would be Revelations 3, though. Of course they could just be playing us and it's the RE2 remake with an actual trailer or something.

Here's the interview: http://www.play-asia.com/famitsu-interview-reveals-resident-evil-7-is-about-65-percent-complete/5f/747wj
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 1:18 am

PWNERX wrote:
I'd like a remake of RE Gaiden.

That will never happen. Razz

Where the Diddly Sam hell is the RE 7 news? We got that gameplay demo, which isn't even supposed to be in the final game. Bland as heck. clown
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:10 am

White Rock wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
I'd like a remake of RE Gaiden.

That will never happen. Razz

Where the Diddly Sam hell is the RE 7 news? We got that gameplay demo, which isn't even supposed to be in the final game. Bland as heck. clown

Did you take part in the RE7 ambassador program? It's been dropping small hints for a while now. For example, there's going to be another demo available in September. We've discussed all possible tidbits in the Resident Evil 7 and Beginning Hour threads.

I personally think the demos are interesting since they will serve as a prequel to the actual game so we're technically already getting to the story of it.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 8:40 am

I must say, all the cool news we got this last week and even the little bit of RE 7 gameplay with that Baker guy chasing the player has more than made up for the boring wait for new info over the summer.

I mean, RE: Vendetta was announced probably way back in March, right? Then we've gone 6 long months with no real info - until now. It is a bit uncool how the new TGS trailer omitted anything about Rebecca, but they just want to keep us hanging on to see how "cute" she'll be in her 30s. We still have this Saturday to look forward to, so no point in complaining just yet.

Still: I wonder what the purpose of the mansion setting is. How many mansions even are there? OK, we know about the one in RE5 with Wesker and Spencer hiding out in. Wouldn't they have destroyed that with fire long ago? It just seems like they make up all this stuff randomly about people visiting RE1 resemblance mansions to keep it feeling 'nostalgic' or something, but I have to question whether that really makes any sense. How can someone just make a mansion that looks like the old ones in an exact fashion and go undetected? Surely that would be seen from an aerial perspective and be largely investigated.

Bah! Maybe I just try too hard to make sense of stuff that Capcom has no intention of making logical. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 9:54 am

White Rock wrote:
I must say, all the cool news we got this last week and even the little bit of RE 7 gameplay with that Baker guy chasing the player has more than made up for the boring wait for new info over the summer.

I mean, RE: Vendetta was announced probably way back in March, right? Then we've gone 6 long months with no real info - until now. It is a bit uncool how the new TGS trailer omitted anything about Rebecca, but they just want to keep us hanging on to see how "cute" she'll be in her 30s. We still have this Saturday to look forward to, so no point in complaining just yet.

Was the trailer released yet? I know they showed it on stage at TGS but there still isn't one on the internet, just a vague description of it.

By the way, this is what Rebecca looks like currently. That's an actor, sure, but it's her current official look.
Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 Latest?cb=20151001030812

I'm personally starting to get kinda bored with the whole mansion deal. Yes, it was in the first game, get over it. The old mansion design has already been used, outside of the original and its remake, in RE5, Revelations (with the boat interior), Vendetta, the first live action film and RE7. I don't remember if the Spencer Rain from Dead Aim also had bits of the mansion incorporated in it.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 1:03 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
White Rock wrote:

Was the trailer released yet? I know they showed it on stage at TGS but there still isn't one on the internet, just a vague description of it.

By the way, this is what Rebecca looks like currently. That's an actor, sure, but it's her current official look.
Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 Latest?cb=20151001030812

I'm personally starting to get kinda bored with the whole mansion deal. Yes, it was in the first game, get over it. The old mansion design has already been used, outside of the original and its remake, in RE5, Revelations (with the boat interior), Vendetta, the first live action film and RE7. I don't remember if the Spencer Rain from Dead Aim also had bits of the mansion incorporated in it.

Don't forget the mansion in Antarctica. I've played plenty enough of Dead Aim to safely say that while there were some aspects that could've been a little mansion-like on the boat, it was nowhere near RE1 in scope. Slightly in design, but only by a small margin.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 1:43 pm

Hmm perhaps to break away from the whole mansion thing, they should take it all the way to the moon? Fighting zombies on the dark side?

Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 3:06 pm

TerraSavior wrote:
Hmm perhaps to break away from the whole mansion thing, they should take it all the way to the moon? Fighting zombies on the dark side?

No Call of Duty for you.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 4:30 pm

PWNERX wrote:
TerraSavior wrote:

No Call of Duty for you.

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 5:55 pm

There are no new titles on the list of games they're showing at TGS but today, on the 17th, they have 45 minutes of RE7 talk.

Next, after a short "talk" section, there is the second RE panel, which consists of the following:

"Resident Evil 20th Anniversary and Movie Contents Stage – Featuring Hiroyuki Kobayashi (producer) and Masachika Kawata (producer). A producer talk stage full of Resident Evil-related information. The latest information on the live-action Resident Evil: The Final Chapter and the CG Resident Evil: Vendetta, too!"

I'm guessing during that they will make their latest announcement. Then they end up with a 10 minute RE booth talk. This will all be live streamed on Capcom's own channel: https://www.twitch.tv/capcom_channel

Here's the full schedule: http://gematsu.com/2016/09/tokyo-game-show-2016-live-stream-schedule#capcom

These same panels will be held on the 18th, too, but they will not be live streamed. In addition to that, on that day there will also be a 30 minute RE7 introduction panel, which will be live streamed.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 7:57 pm

I'm mostly just waiting for REmake 2. I ain't really that interested in RE7 to be honest, since judging by the trailers the series seems to have lost its classic feel and to me it just looks like Outlast with a smooth RE paint job. But hey, can't judge a game that hasn't even been released yet! Cool
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 5:28 am

Mister Albert Wesker wrote:
I ain't really that interested in RE7 to be honest, since judging by the trailers the series seems to have lost its classic feel and to me it just looks like Outlast with a smooth RE paint job.

We have to remember that even the original RE wasn't all that original to begin with. A lot of it came from Alone in the Dark and Sweet Home, with added influence from Night of the Living Dead. This game still retains all the RE elements of gunplay and the classic items like herbs, whereas Outlast didn't even have combat. If anything, this is a return to the roots with the horror and the whole classic horror movie vibe, this time taken from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Plus, this is not the first RE to be first person. Even the original game was planned to be first person at one point.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 6:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mister Albert Wesker wrote:
I ain't really that interested in RE7 to be honest, since judging by the trailers the series seems to have lost its classic feel and to me it just looks like Outlast with a smooth RE paint job.

We have to remember that even the original RE wasn't all that original to begin with. A lot of it came from Alone in the Dark and Sweet Home, with added influence from Night of the Living Dead. This game still retains all the RE elements of gunplay and the classic items like herbs, whereas Outlast didn't even have combat. If anything, this is a return to the roots with the horror and the whole classic horror movie vibe, this time taken from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Plus, this is not the first RE to be first person. Even the original game was planned to be first person at one point.
Mass Distraction wrote:
We have to remember that even the original RE wasn't all that original to begin with.
That is very much the truth, but still the original RE managed to be a very unique game for its time. Sure Alone in the dark had strong similarities, but RE was a much more mature (Excluding the goofy voice acting Razz) take on the then-new survival horror genre. My point being that based on the trailers, RE7 seems to just have merged various modern horror games together with a gentle touch of Resident Evil ''atmosphere''. But then again, it's not exactly an easy job these days to come up with new original & creative ideas especially when you have to cater your games to wider audiences to maximize the sales.

Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah, i'm very aware of this and there's actually even a screenshot of the early build featuring the FP perspective if i remember correctly (I think the zombies were only sprites back then instead of 3D models).
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 6:28 pm

One other thing regarding the whole new look of RE7, they said they were going for a new era of RE. When looking at the main numbered titles we had 1-3 feature fixed camera angles and 4-6 over the shoulder camera. A lot of people were talking about this before the announcement of RE7 whether they'd go for a completely new thing once again for a third trilogy.

Anyway, back to the topic. The announcements. Once again, just like last year, we're left with basically nothing. There's one day of TGS left and all they've announced have been the bundle I reported on a few days ago, the mobile game called Bakahaza EQOA talked about in his video and a music video that already got a trailer a few days ago. Where's the "big" announcement of an "awaited title"?

Oh yeah, and there's also Resident Evil brand hand gel.
Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 Biogel10

Here's some more info on the mobile game. The game, called Bakahaza, is a crossover with Resident Evil and an old Japanese manga that ran from 1967 to 1992 called Tensai Bakabon. The title is made entirely in collaboration with Fujio Akatsuka, who created the manga, and will be a free title available for iOS and Android. Honestly, I wouldn't mind playing this, especially if its free. No word of it having a Western release, though.

Trailer:
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 12:52 pm

I'd love to see a non remake game getting announced very soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 5:03 am

White Rock wrote:
I'd love to see a non remake game getting announced very soon. Very Happy

Same, although we just came off of the year of REVII. So it might be awhile.

P.S. Seeing this makes me miss the days when these forums were more active.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 1:58 am

I go on the NeoGAF forums, and other forums. But by the way they talk, they're not true RE fans. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 4:30 am

Reddit's o.k. but yeah most other forums are cesspools, not worth visiting.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 5:44 pm

Ah, well. You know? 26/01/2019 is my 33rd birthday, and RE2 is a perfect gift from Carol - my sister! :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!   Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2