HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?

Go down 
+4
PAULSAMSON
MSR
Vandal
Ghost Leader
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:29 pm

If so, the only requirements I have are that it must be of blonde Jill in her battlesuit against a background with purple as the primary color, both of which are sort of a "trademark" of mine here. Beyond those two requirements, let your creativity flow and surprise me with something awesome.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:44 pm

I'll try something.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:21 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
the only requirements I have are that it must be of blonde Jill in her battlesuit against a background with purple as the primary color

Done. No need to thank me.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:09 am

Spike 4:20 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
the only requirements I have are that it must be of blonde Jill in her battlesuit against a background with purple as the primary color

Spoiler:

That might be a silly joke, but it is the funniest thing you've ever done Razz
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:56 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Spoiler:

Apparently someone didn't find it very funny because my post got a -. Maybe GL was genuinely surprised and embarrassed to see what was in the spoiler box. "Ah yes! A new avatar! I wonder what my ol' buddy Spike made for me!?". *looks at spoiler*. "I am not amusedEmbarassed ". Or maybe it was just that degenerate vandal.

Last edited by Spike 4:20 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:02 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Spoiler:

Apparently someone didn't find it very funny because my post got a -. Maybe GL was genuinely surprised and embarrassed to see what was in the spoiler. "Ah yes! A new avatar! I wonder what my ol' buddy Spike made for me!?". *looks at spoiler*. "I am not amusedEmbarassed ". Or maybe it was just that degenerate vandal.
Personally, I did think it was lame, but no, it wasn't me that downvoted it. And cease with the name calling. For a former admin who wants his status back, you're doing a great job of showing how completely unfit for the position you are.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:21 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Spoiler:

Apparently someone didn't find it very funny because my post got a -. Maybe GL was genuinely surprised and embarrassed to see what was in the spoiler. "Ah yes! A new avatar! I wonder what my ol' buddy Spike made for me!?". *looks at spoiler*. "I am not amusedEmbarassed ". Or maybe it was just that degenerate vandal.
Personally, I did think it was lame, but no, it wasn't me that downvoted it. And cease with the name calling. For a former admin who wants his status back, you're doing a great job of showing how completely unfit for the position you are.

So many things wrong with this post.

Ghost Leader wrote:
For a former admin who wants his status back, you're doing a great job of showing how completely unfit for the position you are.

Whatever. I never said that I wanted anything back.

Ghost Leader wrote:
And cease with the name calling.

Show me where I called anyone any name? I said that "degenerate vandal", not "that degenerate Vandal". A vandal according to the dictionary van·dal

/ˈvandl/

a person who deliberately destroys or damages public or private property.

If there was a group or pack of ghosts, and one of the ghosts in the group was the leader and I didn't like him, if I said, "I hate that stupid ghost leader" that wouldn't mean I was saying I disliked Ghost Leader from REF but the leader of the group of ghosts. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:54 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
For a former admin who wants his status back, you're doing a great job of showing how completely unfit for the position you are.

Spike wrote:
Whatever. I never said that I wanted anything back.
Get use to it.

Ghost Leader wrote:
And cease with the name calling.
Spike wrote:
Show me where I called anyone any name? I said that "degenerate vandal", not "that degenerate Vandal". A vandal according to the dictionary van·dal

/ˈvandl/

a person who deliberately destroys or damages public or private property.
In this conversation, you were the first to mention my name. If you weren't refering to me in your prior post, who were you implying?

Also for the record, I didn't downvote your post, but I find it hilarious that you're getting offended over a downvote.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:40 am

Vandal wrote:
In this conversation, you were the first to mention my name. If you weren't refering to me in your prior post, who were you implying?

This is an A and C conversation, B gay somewhere else. JK But seriously now, did you even read my previous post? A vandal and the REF user named Vandal aren't one in the same. Can a fella not use the word "vandal" because it happens to be your username? Too damn bad! And obviously the last statement wasn't referring to anyone in specific but was general and even ambiguous.

Vandal wrote:
Also for the record, I didn't downvote your post, but I find it hilarious that you're getting offended over a downvote.

Exaggerate much? I'm not even close to being offended because my wittle post was downvoted. Besides, you got me beat by a few. Razz 

And now, since GL and Vandal each claim they didn't downvote Teh Spike's post...then who could it be...? scratch
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:05 am

Not Convincing wrote:
And obviously the last statement wasn't referring to anyone in specific but was general and even ambiguous.

Quote :
And now, since GL and Vandal each claim they didn't downvote Teh Spike's post...then who could it be...?
So by your own admission you were referring to me? Your argument committed suicide in the very same post, claiming that you were being ambiguous, but you clearly refered to two memebers who could have possibly downvoted your post.

Quote :
Maybe GL was genuinely surprised and embarrassed to see what was in the spoiler... Or maybe it was just that degenerate vandal.
The word "that" means you were refering to a member of the forums.

Not to be repetitive, but laying down everything that's been considered so I can spell it out for you in case you don't understand:

You had a suspicion of who downvoted your post. You said it was either GL or someone else who you wanted to remain anonymous. You then stated that GL and Vandal claim they didn't downvote your post. Sure, use the word vandal all you like, doesn't automatically refer to me, but you just said it yourself.

As for who downvoted you, maybe people don't like you as much as you'd like to think.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:19 pm

Vandalhead wrote:
So by your own admission you were referring to me? Your argument committed suicide in the very same post, claiming that you were being ambiguous, but you clearly refered to two memebers who could have possibly downvoted your post.

Tedious, very tedious you are. The only thing my post committed was the act whooping your post's ass. Now lemme go ahead and spell this is out in little bitty words so that you can get it through your tiny brain.

Desperate & Confused wrote:
The word "that" means you were refering to a member of the forums.

No shit, Sherlock. Obviously I was referring to someone on these forums because it had to be someone that was on the forums. Duh. Was that your selling point? Rolling Eyes 

Vandal wrote:
Not to be repetitive, but laying down everything that's been considered so I can spell it out for you in case you don't understand:

Repetitive, yeah, you're like a broken record, you know that.

Vandalhead wrote:
You had a suspicion of who downvoted your post. You said it was either GL or someone else who you wanted to remain anonymous. You then stated that GL and Vandal claim they didn't downvote your post. Sure, use the word vandal all you like, doesn't automatically refer to me, but you just said it yourself.

As for who downvoted you, maybe people don't like you as much as you'd like to think.

Keep trying to dissect my posts all you want. I joked that GL downvoted it, but didn't really suspect, not that it really bothered me anyway. And I mentioned that it might be someone. Because let's face the facts, it had to have been someone. And I didn't reference Vandal at all, until GL mistakenly assumed I meant "Vandal" when I said "vandal".
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:18 pm

Uh oh.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:05 pm

Just to inform everyone, Spike has taken a non-optional 7-day vacation from REF courtesy of me and the banhammer.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:41 pm

I wondered what had happened to spike. Why has this happened?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 5:22 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
He isn't the same as he used to be. He and Vandal got into it over the Nolan Batman films a while back, Spike didn't like Vandal's opinion of them, and he's had a grudging dislike of Vandal and just about anybody else who doesn't agree with his opinions on anything ever since.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 5:29 pm

Oh dear. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 5:40 pm

I'm fine. What about you? Single and want to hook up with me yet? Razz
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Ha ha I am good thanks Smile taken still.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:35 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
He isn't the same as he used to be. He and Vandal got into it over the Nolan Batman films a while back, Spike didn't like Vandal's opinion of them, and he's had a grudging dislike of Vandal and just about anybody else who doesn't agree with his opinions on anything ever since.
Really it was the Batman films? Wow. I could have swore it was something else. Huh. Yeah, Spike is off his rocker.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:58 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
Ha ha I am good thanks Smile taken still.
You'll come around. They always do. king 

Vandal wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
Really it was the Batman films? Wow. I could have swore it was something else. Huh. Yeah, Spike is off his rocker.
It was right after that that Nite stripped him of his admin powers, yeah.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:52 am

Why disbelief stripped of his powers. Spike was always amazing on here .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:27 am

I actually remember him being quite a problem before that actually now you mention it. I think Nite took it away from him because he was acting out. Nite decided that an admin shouldn't be behaving the way he did and that's when he drew the line.

Maybe it's because I criticized Resident Evil 6. I hated that game and he couldn't believe that someone had a different opinion about it than he did.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:44 am

Spike=Charlie :O :O :O
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:38 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Spike=Charlie :O :O :O
... Mind blown.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Confused...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next