HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows Empty
PostSubject: Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows   Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:17 pm

Does anyone else get tired of channels displaying Twitter and/or Facebook posts on screen when airing a TV show? I don't give a shit if Brittany B. from Anywhere, USA is "majorly creeped out lolol" while watching Ghost Adventures or other shit like that and it gets aggravating when I'm trying to stay interested in a TV show.

Seriously Brittany, fuck the fuck off! The world does not care how creeped out you are or how funny being creeped out is to you! If we did, we would be following your stupid Shitter account, wouldn't we, you dumbass bimbo?!

[/rant]
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows   Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:54 pm

Nope. Doesn't bother me one bit.
Back to top Go down
Aegis
Zombie
Zombie
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows   Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:28 am

Well, technically, we should be pissed off at the station.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows   Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 9:27 am

Thankfully the only shows they do that on here are singing competitions ala Idols and the like, none of which I watch anyway. Hopefully that trend doesn't land here in a looong loong time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows   Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting sick of seeing viewer tweets during TV shows
Page 1 of 1