Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Call Of The Dead EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Call Of The Dead EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Call Of The Dead EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Call Of The Dead EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Call Of The Dead EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Call Of The Dead EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Call Of The Dead EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Call Of The Dead EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Call Of The Dead EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Call Of The Dead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Call Of The Dead Empty
PostSubject: Call Of The Dead   Call Of The Dead EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:46 pm

This is a zombie related game that's not RE that i really like.

As part of the Escalation DLC for Call Of Duty: Blacks Ops, comes George Romero's Call Of The Dead!

Now if you aren't familiar with it, it's basically just the Zombies game mode in Black Ops. The catch is, the 4 playable characters are horror icons! There is:

Robert Englund, who played Freddy Krueger in all those Nightmare On Elm Street films, the Original Freddy!

Sarah Michelle Gellar(SMG), otherwise known as Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Easily my favourite character, as that's one of my all time fav shows.

Danny Trejo, who you may know as Machette! Or just that badass mexican from all those movies you've seen him in.

Michael Rooker, or Meryl from everyone's favourite show, The Walking Dead!

And George makes an appearince as an electrofied and unkillable zombie that follows you everywhere.

This has been out since 2011 but i only came across it several months ago.

Has anyone played Call Of The Dead?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Call Of The Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of The Dead   Call Of The Dead EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:53 pm

Merle, not Meryl. Wink 
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Call Of The Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of The Dead   Call Of The Dead EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:32 pm

Indeed. While ive actually seen a handful of 'sodes from Walking Dead, Im clearly not a huge fan. Know what I mean, Rick?

BTW i forgot to mention that the actual actors provided their voice and likeness to their characters, Englund, Gellar, Trejo and Rooker.

I just wish each of the characters used their weapons that you see them with in the cinematic intro. Englund had a pitchfork, Buffy had a hook(like the killer in I Know What You Did Last Summer(which SMG was in btw)), Trejo had duel machete's, and Merle had dual sawd off shotguns.

Instead it's just Zombies. Which is still cool, even tho i prefer the virus mode in Timesplitters.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Call Of The Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of The Dead   Call Of The Dead EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:26 am

Teh Spike wrote:
Indeed. While ive actually seen a handful of 'sodes from Walking Dead, Im clearly not a huge fan. Know what I mean, Rick?
The name "Merle" wasn't created specifically for the show, so no, I don't know what you mean. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Crowbar
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Crowbar

Call Of The Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of The Dead   Call Of The Dead EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:59 am

Call of the Dead is a fun map... Kinda. The environment is nice, the map is pretty big in size and there are multiple areas to explore (A lighthouse, Ship, etc.) The only thing that irritates me with this map is George Romero himself. His presence gets annoying, especially when he goes and ruins my rape trains I'm creating to kill the group of zombies I have gathered.

The whole intro was pretty awesome, and seeing Michael Rooker was nice to see as well.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Call Of The Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of The Dead   Call Of The Dead EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:25 am

Crowbar wrote:
when he goes and ruins my rape trains

There might be something wrong with my brain but I can't stop laughing at this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Call Of The Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of The Dead   Call Of The Dead EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:39 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Crowbar wrote:

Oh there's definitely something wrong with your brain. My first thought would be, a lot.

And i pretty much agree about George Romero. He's an annoying SOB. His screams are worse than concussion grenades. I find most of his lines funny tho.

I also really like hearing Buffy's commentary while doing some ¨rape trains¨. "This can't be fun for you", "Reasonable force zombies, reasonable force", or when you dont have enough points to open up a new area, "I could...pay you in kisses..?".

I basically only play as SMG, and i prefer for the mystery box to be up near the lighthouse, although the control room of the boat is accessed easily enough. I also enjoy using the MP5, and if i can get it from the mystery box, something else fully automatic, especially something with a large clip. Also Death Machine is nice.
Back to top Go down
Crowbar
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Crowbar

Call Of The Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of The Dead   Call Of The Dead EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:58 am

Teh Spike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Crowbar wrote:

Oh there's definitely something wrong with your brain. My first thought would be, a lot.

And i pretty much agree about George Romero. He's an annoying SOB. His screams are worse than concussion grenades. I find most of his lines funny tho.

I also really like hearing Buffy's commentary while doing some ¨rape trains¨. "This can't be fun for you", "Reasonable force zombies, reasonable force", or when you dont have enough points to open up a new area, "I could...pay you in kisses..?".

I basically only play as SMG, and i prefer for the mystery box to be up near the lighthouse, although the control room of the boat is accessed easily enough. I also enjoy using the MP5, and if i can get it from the mystery box, something else fully automatic, especially something with a large clip. Also Death Machine is nice.

They made her hot. She is my favorite character to play as on this map as well. Normally when playing Solo, I would restart the map over until I get her character but that isn't the case online. Sadly they haven't implemented any sort of character selection in the pre-game lobbies. They really need to get around to doing that.

I like the little reference she says sometimes when she picks up a Submachine gun, because her initials are SMG. Forgot her exact lines. Death Machine is fucking awesome, and always has been since it was first introduced (I think it was "Five", I could be wrong)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call Of The Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of The Dead   Call Of The Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Call Of The Dead
Page 1 of 1