HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)

Go down 
+2
Mass Distraction
EQOAnostalgia
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) Empty
PostSubject: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:50 am

Finally got the full trailer! It's looking very good so far!!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:29 am

The Resident Evil inspiration is so uncanny this could as well be a new Outbreak.

The deserted city streets, a mansion whose foyer looks almost identical to Spencer Mansion, the door opening animations, the camera angles... Just add tank movement! Yup, it's a Resident Evil clone. Not that I mind, just saying. I did like the use of "Last Escape" near the end of the trailer. Takes me back to RE3.

Bonus points for that child zombie at 1:31
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:47 am

Lol i was wondering if anyone would pick up on that. If it's the same little girl zombie from my first video i did a few months back then she's a girl scout zombie XD

It's totally a RE Outbreak clone! I can't wait to play it. It looks like a few things need to be worked out but that's what the alpha will be for. So make sure you follow the link i posted in the description for a chance at Alpha keys. I'm also going to try to key my hands on some to give away on my channel!

I liked the references they used as well. The missiles coming into the city was RE3 all the way! The sign in the beginning that Says Racoon hills that looks like the sign from Silent Hill... Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to survival horror!

Btw, the girl scout zombie can be viewed in detail in this video as well as many more details about the playable characters and levels. I'm all over this game lol!

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:37 am

EQOAnostalgia wrote:
I liked the references they used as well. The missiles coming into the city was RE3 all the way! The sign in the beginning that Says Racoon hills that looks like the sign from Silent Hill... Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to survival horror!
More like Outbreak, since there was only one missile seen at the end of RE3. Outbreak had two regular missiles seen in addition to the nuclear bomb, if I remember correctly.

I totally missed that sign, though! It was so blurry in the background that I didn't pay attention to it. Raccoon Hills, eh? So this place is even named after Raccoon City and Silent Hill Very Happy

As for the alpha keys, I think I'll just wait for the full release. I am already preoccupied by two early access alphas and one of them is a zombie game. This is a game I'd rather get as a full version.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:39 pm

No doubt, but if you can help to make the game better i say go for it man. I'm going to do everything i can to help them fix any bugs or issues that might be in the game, i mean i'm looking forward to playing it but it's more about helping the development process than actually experienceing the game.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:00 am

This looks really impressive for an indie game! Like others have mentioned, I definitely see the resemblances to Resident Evil, which is a good thing! If the game was split-screen and on consoles I would be really happy, but I'm still looking forward to playing it if I have the opportunity! Best of luck to the creators!
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:17 am

DampRevil wrote:
This looks really impressive for an indie game! Like others have mentioned, I definitely see the resemblances to Resident Evil, which is a good thing! If the game was split-screen and on consoles I would be really happy, but I'm still looking forward to playing it if I have the opportunity! Best of luck to the creators!
I've talked to the devs and they said it is coming to consoles. I haven't asked about split screen though. A few people have been asking me that so i'll be sure to bring it up the next time i talk with them.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:38 am

The Steam Greenlight oage says it has multiplayer, co-op and local co-op. Now, what I don't know is if the local co-op will be split screen or handled like it was in ObsCure wher both players share the same screen.

EQOAnostalgia wrote:
No doubt, but if you can help to make the game better i say go for it man. I'm going to do everything i can to help them fix any bugs or issues that might be in the game, i mean i'm looking forward to playing it but it's more about helping the development process than actually experienceing the game.

Yeah, I really just play games for the enjoyment of playing games. I let the more active people do the hard work. Out of the alphas I currently have I got Next Car Game because I had pre-ordered it and take the alpha as more of a demo and with DayZ I play it consistently because despite being alpha it's already a pretty damn good game. BUT with a game that supposedly has a storyline you can follow I much prefer to wait for the final product.

Kinda forgot but I also have Mercenary Kings as an early-access version. The deal with that is the same as DayZ for me, though.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:09 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Steam Greenlight oage says it has multiplayer, co-op and local co-op. Now, what I don't know is if the local co-op will be split screen or handled like it was in ObsCure wher both players share the same screen.

EQOAnostalgia wrote:

Yeah, I really just play games for the enjoyment of playing games. I let the more active people do the hard work. Out of the alphas I currently have I got Next Car Game because I had pre-ordered it and take the alpha as more of a demo and with DayZ I play it consistently because despite being alpha it's already a pretty damn good game. BUT with a game that supposedly has a storyline you can follow I much prefer to wait for the final product.

Kinda forgot but I also have Mercenary Kings as an early-access version. The deal with that is the same as DayZ for me, though.

I've just sent out an Email to them asking about split screen functionality. I get asked that question quite a lot. That and a lot of people seem worried that the game will be too easy after seeing the assault rifle footage lol. I'm suggesting that they show more of a struggle and scavange for ammo in the next trailer.

I personally love to help mold a game. I got hooked on it with EQOA when i helped fix a zone crash and monster clustering issues. It's not something that everyone enjoys so it's understandable you want to wait. I just get a huge sense of belonging and some bragging rights when i help in alpha/beta =D
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:04 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I was just playing Obscure: The Aftermath before I made this post! I love the Obscure series! I guess it's not a big deal if it's split-screen or not, local co-op is just as good!

@EQOAnostalgia If they respond to your email, be sure to inform us!
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:18 pm

DampRevil wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I was just playing Obscure: The Aftermath before I made this post! I love the Obscure series! I guess it's not a big deal if it's split-screen or not, local co-op is just as good!

@EQOAnostalgia If they respond to your email, be sure to inform us!

You bet, i will asap. Nothing yet. I knew they said they are busy getting ready for a gameshow in Canada soon where a playable demo will be made available to the public there. Exciting time for them and very busy. Hopefully i hear from them soon.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:25 am

DampRevil wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Geh... I've been trying to hunt that game down for a while now. I only have the original, for some reason the second one seems more rare. Or, well, ObsCure II seems to be more rare, the Aftermath version I found pretty easily for a decent price but the whole regional locking screws me over on that one.

I would love to see a third game in the series. Thankfully they renamed the reboot (now called Final Exam, it's a spinoff if you want to check it out) so they can do a more faithful continuation for the series.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:03 pm

EQOAnostalgia wrote:

You bet, i will asap. Nothing yet. I knew they said they are busy getting ready for a gameshow in Canada soon where a playable demo will be made available to the public there. Exciting time for them and very busy. Hopefully i hear from them soon.
Thanks! Hopefully all goes well for them in Canada!

@Mass Distraction It's the exact opposite for me. I can't seem to find the first game anywhere. I heard it wasn't even released in America though. About ObsCure 3, the voice actor for Stan in the second game follows me on Twitter and I asked him about the 3rd entry. He said that Hydravision contacted him to work on the 3rd game, but when the studio closed the game was cancelled. To my knowledge, it was called ObsCure 3: Dark Aura and it was only a spin-off on Nintendo DS and PSP.

I've seen Final Exam, but I'm not really interested in it. I was actually disappointed when it was first announced. I feel like they took ObsCure and ruined it by trying to modernize it. Mighty Rocket Studios said that if Final Exam did well, they will consider making a proper sequel to ObsCure: The Aftermath.
Back to top Go down
Prince of Judah
Cerberus
Cerberus
Prince of Judah

Steam : BigYehudah

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Nostalgia i think it looks terrible. First of all, the trailer does not show any actual gameplay. It shows some extremely poor quality footage of characters shooting zombies. The geometry looks ancient and is not visually impressive at all. It is so dark it is hard to make any of it out. From the exceedingly short parts of what looks like actual gameplay, the camera following a character in third person, does not look very much like classic horror at all. It looks similar to resident evil 4-5. I hope the actual game comes out well. But this is very bad footage which does the I-nfected team no favors.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:18 am

Prince of Judah wrote:
Nostalgia i think it looks terrible. First of all, the trailer does not show any actual gameplay. It shows some extremely poor quality footage of characters shooting zombies. The geometry looks ancient and is not visually impressive at all. It is so dark it is hard to make any of it out. From the exceedingly short parts of what looks like actual gameplay, the camera following a character in third person, does not look very much like classic horror at all. It looks similar to resident evil 4-5. I hope the actual game comes out well. But this is very bad footage which does the I-nfected team no favors.

What are you talking about? It's 100% gameplay... there was no CGI or anything aside from a brief moment with the helicopters flying over head. Everything else was in game. Also i feel the need to remind you it's an indie game! Not a AAA title from capcom. Also this is PRE ALPHA footage, a lot of the things you see will change, including the way the 3rd person camera works. They have a classic camera and a 3rd person RE 4 style camera. It looks great for such an early stage and for $10 on steam i can't wait to play it.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:15 pm

I agree. It's an indie game, it's not going to look like an AAA blockbuster game. These people are only working off of donations, so what they have been able to achieve is pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:15 pm

DampRevil wrote:
I agree. It's an indie game, it's not going to look like an AAA blockbuster game. These people are only working off of donations, so what they have been able to achieve is pretty amazing.

Exactly. I've had to explain this to a few people who bashed the trailer. They plan on relaunching the kickstarter since the first one was not a success. The game is being made but they want to be able to improve and add more to it. It's hard to do that with such little funding.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

More like Outbreak, since there was only one missile seen at the end of RE3. Outbreak had two regular missiles seen in addition to the nuclear bomb, if I remember correctly.

Lol wow you remembered well. I happen to have all 28 outbreak endings video on my Desktop.

Here's the thing, in most of the endings there are 2 missiles that destroy and then a 3rd one comes into frame but It's not conclusive if it's the nuclear one. Then when the camera shows a wide shot of the city and we see the nuclear mushroom cloud.

In the combined endings where characters like Cindy + George, /o/r Kevin + Jim /or/ Alyssa + Yoko /or/ Mark + David didn't take the Daylight serum and had to be left behind it shows a whole hoard of missles (at least 7) heading towards them.

I guess they just bombarded Raccoon city with missles and finally dropped a big one.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:10 am

EQOAnostalgia wrote:

Exactly. I've had to explain this to a few people who bashed the trailer. They plan on relaunching the kickstarter since the first one was not a success. The game is being made but they want to be able to improve and add more to it. It's hard to do that with such little funding.

It would be helpful if people understood that games made by start-up companies aren't going to be the same quality as AAA titles. I'm sure they'll make a great game with what they're able to work with!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:53 am

Voltius wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Lol wow you remembered well. I happen to have all 28 outbreak endings video on my Desktop.

Here's the thing, in most of the endings there are 2 missiles that destroy and then a 3rd one comes into frame but It's not conclusive if it's the nuclear one. Then when the camera shows a wide shot of the city and we see the nuclear mushroom cloud.

In the combined endings where characters like Cindy + George, /o/r Kevin + Jim /or/ Alyssa + Yoko /or/ Mark + David didn't take the Daylight serum and had to be left behind it shows a whole hoard of missles (at least 7) heading towards them.

I guess they just bombarded Raccoon city with missles and finally dropped a big one.

If you look at the crater there indeed seems to have been at least 3 missiles in addition to the nuclear one that hit Raccoon.

I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) Raccoon_City_Crater
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:29 pm

Yeah definitely 3.

I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) JdL3oWCOREITL

But other endings like George + Cindy show 7 missiles heading right towards them, curving downward almost as if the missiles are going to land right on Cindy and George.

I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) JjziuVQK8Zb1q

And other RE movies like RE: Degernation have a reporter saying "That's what's left of Raccoon City after the government fired A Missile at it!". Meaning only 1. Capcom's continuity is all screwed up. That's why The RE: Chronicles games on the Wii don't match up with what happened in the games. Umbrella Chronicles shows Jill fighting Nemesis on top of the RE2 Police Station and other nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:11 pm

Firing multiple missiles doesn't really make any sense, regardless of how one looks at it. If they're conventional warheads (even seven, like in the second pic above), they still won't destroy enough of the city to wipe out the virus. Multiple nuclear warheads would be redundant since one is more than enough to wipe out the entire city and the virus. A nuke accompanied by one or more conventional warheads would also be redundant because the damage caused by the conventional missiles would be rendered, well, redundant because the nuclear blast would wipe out a much wider area.

The only possibility left is that the developers said to hell with canon and put in multiple missiles because it looked "cooler".
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:18 am

I would love to argue that they bombarded the outskirts of the city with the regular missiles just to make sure nothing escaped BUT as you can clearly see from the crater, that was not the case.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:57 am

Are you guys trying to make sense of a RE plotline? Oh dear...  No 
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:58 pm

What else would fans do? Sit down and play the games without actually thinking? That'd be like my friend who skips all cutscenes because you can't kill things in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)   I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL) Empty

Back to top Go down

I-NFECTED First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (FULL)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next