Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who Are You ??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who Are You ??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who Are You ??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who Are You ??? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who Are You ??? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who Are You ??? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who Are You ??? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who Are You ??? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who Are You ??? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who Are You ???

Go down 
+4
DampRevil
PWNERX
NiteKrawler
MSR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Here is a fun lil game where we can see how well the users of REF know each other. All you have to do is state a character from RE that you think is most like someone here. For whatever reason. I.e. GL makes me think of a cool character like Solid Snake, but but he isnt from RE, so the closest choice would be HUNK.

I kind of picture Mass like a Piers Nivens, but Mass may be too chill to be Piers, so I might go with Vandal.

Wil is quite blatantly obviously Revelations Jill.

That's all I got for the time being.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:59 pm

Spike would be...Steve Burnside! Seems cool. Then he opens his mouth.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Haha. That's so funny I forgot to laugh.

Well evidently Nite would be Morpheus Duval from Dead Aim. On account of Morpheus' post-mutation Tyrant sex change operation. Razz
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Hrm...I'd say that AWDCP would make a bit of a Bruce McGivern: a Leon wannabe and wisecracker.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:51 pm

I haven't been around for too long so I can't really judge who anyone would be, but everyone talks about how much PWNERX likes Barry, so I'll say you're Barry!

Judging from the above posts, it seems like there's a lot of tension between everyone lol!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:58 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
For whatever reason. I.e. GL makes me think of a cool character like Solid Snake, but but he isnt from RE, so the closest choice would be HUNK.
A pretty big monkey wrench in that comparison, though, is that HUNK is a mercenary and I despise mercenaries.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:15 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
For whatever reason. I.e. GL makes me think of a cool character like Solid Snake, but but he isnt from RE, so the closest choice would be HUNK.
A pretty big monkey wrench in that comparison, though, is that HUNK is a mercenary and I despise mercenaries.

HUNK may not be a philanthropist, but he does what he does for survival, and is completely focused on the mission and is just a perfect soldier, much like SS. But I did mention that there could be any reason, so in this case the experienced soldier is what I was going for. So long as it's in a David Hayter voice i'm good!

And awww....I was gonna go for someone eccentric like Ricardo Irving from RE5 for PWN. But yes, he does have that fixation on Barry Burton, so Barry. Irving is a compliment BTW I like Irving.

And haha AWDCP IS Bruce McGivern! Bruce was aight, but I think there was something wrong with his neck ?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:33 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
HUNK may not be a philanthropist, but he does what he does for survival, and is completely focused on the mission and is just a perfect soldier, much like SS.
HUNK is motivated purely by money, Solid Snake fights for a cause much bigger and more important than himself. Big difference between the two. Ethically speaking, I'm more similar to Chris and Jill in that they do what they do out of a sense of duty and necessity rather than for personal gain.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:48 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
HUNK may not be a philanthropist, but he does what he does for survival, and is completely focused on the mission and is just a perfect soldier, much like SS.
HUNK is motivated purely by money, Solid Snake fights for a cause much bigger and more important than himself. Big difference between the two. Ethically speaking, I'm more similar to Chris and Jill in that they do what they do out of a sense of duty and necessity rather than for personal gain.

That's true. But like I said, it was experienced soldier type I was thinking. But I could also see like an RE5 Chris. The way Sheva called him a "legend", reminded me of how people like Raiden spoke of Snake as the "legendary soldier". While Snake would always enlighten them on how a Legend isn't as great as eveeyone thinks or whatever.

Since I commited myself to Vandal/Piers, I think I could go with maybe like REmake Chris for Mass. I believe I remember that he liked Corporal Carlos Oliveira, so maybe that one. Mass does think all the chicas like him!

Oh, and I think Known Hero might be Kevin Ryman from Outbreak. "May I have it pretty please?" "Your timing sucks".

We could probably make entire thread for random hilarious Outbreak quotes. Lol
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:32 am

Teh Spike wrote:
Wil is quite blatantly obviously Revelations Jill.
I bet it's because of the avatars.

Teh Spike wrote:
Well evidently Nite would be Morpheus Duval from Dead Aim. On account of Morpheus' post-mutation Tyrant sex change operation. Razz
Ouch!   lol!
When it comes to Nite, I'm thinking of Wesker from CVX for some reason.

If someone deserves the name of Morpheus I think it's this guy:
Spoiler:

Teh Spike wrote:
Irving is a compliment BTW I like Irving.
You know, you've been acting kind of crazy lately. With that in mind, Irving is the only character I can think of.

Teh Spike wrote:
I believe I remember that he liked Corporal Carlos Oliveira, so maybe that one. Mass does think all the chicas like him!
I second that.

Teh Spike wrote:
I don't know - he reminds me of Raymond Vester,being so dead serious all the time...well,almost all the time.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:48 pm

will1234562 wrote:
I don't know - he reminds me of Raymond Vester,being so dead serious all the time...well,almost all the time.
When am I ever anything but dead serious?

Who Are You ??? Crazy-pig
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:23 pm

Nite reminds me of a young Kenneth
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:27 pm

Teh Spike wrote:

Oh, and I think Known Hero might be Kevin Ryman from Outbreak. "May I have it pretty please?" "Your timing sucks".

We could probably make entire thread for random hilarious Outbreak quotes. Lol

Ha! I actually agree with this.

Laughing 

Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:42 pm

will1234562 wrote:
When it comes to Nite, I'm thinking of Wesker from CVX for some reason

Please.

@weskersbarber, Kenneth? I don't get it.

Yeah, GL, you can be Raymond Vester too, if ya want.

And when have I been acting crazy? Or was that to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:35 am

Teh Spike wrote:
I have no idea who that is. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:36 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
I have no idea who that is. Neutral 

You have internetz. Why dontcha look him up using your "RE Wiki"?

But... He's the ginger FBC dude with the inappropriately weird hairstyle, if you want to call it a hair style, and he's tall and lanky. I believe I coined the nickname Raymond "The Stick" Vester, long ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who Are You ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You ???   Who Are You ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Are You ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: