Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who Or What Is DIJ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Who Or What Is DIJ? Empty
PostSubject: Who Or What Is DIJ?   Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:25 pm

There is a File in CVX titled D.I.J. Diary, and its from the point of view of practically a little rodent. It mentions and describes seeing Wesker attack Claire, as well as Chris and Wesker's fight at the end, among other things.

I believe I aquirrd the file from the slot machine when I was playing the Battle Game, instead of the magnum revolver. I was just suprised this has never been pointed out for discussion before. You can actually see a little mouse/rat-looking thing in the cutscene where Claire encounters Wesker for the first time. What the heck is that thing? And how can it write in a diary?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who Or What Is DIJ?   Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:59 am

The mouse actually appears multiple times in the game. Try finding all of his appearances :PNot saying I have seen all of them, propably just one.

D.I.J. itself is shrouded in mystery, although you can take his diary as a joke, as much as Tofu's ordeal is a parody of HUNK's minigame in RE2. At least that's what I gather. It would be hilarious if he appeared again in the series, just for kicks.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Who Or What Is DIJ?   Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:55 am

Well. Yeah. You know what? When I think about it:

Maybe D.I.J. was also in Raccoon City. Like, he was friends with the rats that tasted the T-strain that was broken in the sewers. Their conversation'll be like:

D.I.J.: Guys don't drink that. We don't what it does!

Rat 1: Bull*sht. We always drink things even though we don't know what it does.

Other rats: YEAH!

D.I.J.: But it has color!

Rat 2: Gatorade has color.

D.I.J.: It came out from a briefcase! I-It's dangerous.

Rat 2: Oh yeah? The only things that can be in a briefcase is lots and lots of money OR a very powerful type of gatorade.

D.I.J.: Fine. Do what you want. I'm out of here. Idiots.

Other rats: Yeah! Get out of here you scaredy-cat! Go back to that isolated Rockfort sh*t! Woo Gatorade!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who Or What Is DIJ?   Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:28 am

I wasn't going to mention this but since you, Divide, went the extra mile...

Maybe the mouse that was the test subject for the MS-virus in Confidential Report File#4 was related to D.I.J. They could be distant relatives. OR, maybe it was D.I.J. before he got sent into Rockfort. We never found out what the MS-virus does, maybe it gave D.I.J. super intelligence, enabling him to write that diary Razz
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Who Or What Is DIJ?   Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Maybe the mouse that was the test subject for the MS-virus in Confidential Report File#4 was related to D.I.J.
Yeah. Like I said on other thread. Capcom should focus on filling out the missing details of the REverse before releasing another RE game. Y'know, things like this one.

In fact. I would really love another movie focusing on the whole life story of D.I.J. Or things about Barry.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Who Or What Is DIJ?   Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:41 am

I thought that was a hamster....oh well, it's an intelligent hamster, that now is possessed by Wesker. Just wait, it'll be in the movie...you'll see...
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who Or What Is DIJ?   Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:17 am

DivideByZero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Maybe the mouse that was the test subject for the MS-virus in Confidential Report File#4 was related to D.I.J.
Yeah. Like I said on other thread. Capcom should focus on filling out the missing details of the REverse before releasing another RE game. Y'know, things like this one.
To be fair, Naomi taking the test mouse with her is not the canon ending. The canon ending has her taking the virus sample with her. I don't remember what the third option was.

Still, that means the FBI has the MS-virus sample still in their hands.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Who Or What Is DIJ?   Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Now, that can be one hell of plot twist that can twist even the twisted.

But speaking of rats. The spread of the virus in Raccoon City was started by the rats right?

What if that's just Capcom's campaign to stop experimenting on Guinea pigs? I dunno about you guys, but it keeps me up at night.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who Or What Is DIJ?   Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:14 am

DivideByZero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Now, that can be one hell of plot twist that can twist even the twisted.

But speaking of rats. The spread of the virus in Raccoon City was started by the rats right?

What if that's just Capcom's campaign to stop experimenting on Guinea pigs? I dunno about you guys, but it keeps me up at night.
The rats spread the virus in the city but the initial outbreak was started by the leeches sent out by James Marcus in Zer0.

Anyway, I'd love to see the MS-virus at least mentioned in a file or something.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Who Or What Is DIJ?   Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:14 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'd love to see the MS-virus at least mentioned in a file or something.
Or it can be the main focus of another franchise (either game or movie). They/We don't really anything that much about MS but hell, the Capcom peoples should come up with things like combining it with other known strains and y'know, try to replicate the so-called "Wesker Virus".
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who Or What Is DIJ?   Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:55 am

DivideByZero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I'd love to see the MS-virus at least mentioned in a file or something.
Or it can be the main focus of another franchise (either game or movie). They/We don't really anything that much about MS but hell, the Capcom peoples should come up with things like combining it with other known strains and y'know, try to replicate the so-called "Wesker Virus".
I doubt it'll ever be a main plot point in the series, mostly because it was only seen in a mobile game that has never been addressed in any official timeline. Much similar to the T-Cameron virus and the whereabouts of Dr. Cameron herself, which is something I'd also like to see at least mentioned.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Who Or What Is DIJ?   Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:03 am

Actually, there are a lot of things that RE fan peoples would like to see or, as you said, at least be mentioned. I guess the Capcom peoples forgot about their leftovers. Those guys should really read Fansites. It's those things that we post here that can give 'em some "Marketing Advantage".

Speaking of Dr. Cameron, 4D-E was one creepy sh*t. Got some goosebumps of fear.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who Or What Is DIJ?   Who Or What Is DIJ? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:27 am

DivideByZero wrote:
Actually, there are a lot of things that RE fan peoples would like to see or,  as you said, at least be mentioned. I guess the Capcom peoples forgot about their leftovers. Those guys should really read Fansites. It's those things that we post here that can give 'em some "Marketing Advantage".
That would be a lot of resources wasted on just having people wade through hundreds of websites with millions of posts just to get a general idea. It's the consumers who should reach out to these companies, through their own forums of some other ways.

Still, if you just threw something called the "MS-virus" out there majority of the people who would play the game would be all "where the shit did this come from and how is FBI involved in it". Then, explaining it came from a game in the series hardly anyone knows about and one that I don't even think can be played on any recent mobile system, thus robbing a lot of people the experience of getting to know the origins. Then again, Capcom could re-release the game on iOS or Android or something. We all know they love their re-releases.

In any case, I'm more inclined to believe something from the spinoffs that have actually been officially mentioned in the timeline appearing in the main series, like Survivor and Dead Aim. I'd also mention the Chronicles but albeit canon, both of them are hardly relevant storywise in the games anymore. Then again, they could bring in the Survivor Chronicles I've always wanted. That's just wishful thinking, though.

MAN, did we get far from D.I.J.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Or What Is DIJ?   Who Or What Is DIJ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Or What Is DIJ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: