HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? Empty
PostSubject: Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in?   Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:04 pm

I live in Marysville, which was the destination of the Donner Party before they became trapped by snow in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Some members of the party are buried in local cemeteries.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in?   Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:15 pm

I think they shot Bad Boys 2 in South Miami.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in?   Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:03 am

Uh... I guess we have the biggest village idiot percentage in the country. We also have the only animal disposal plant in the country. Pretty sure it's an Umbrella coverup.

People also tend to die here rather often, so there's that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in?   Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:11 am

My dad helped clear the woodland area before it became a trailer park. (Don't make fun of mine though, it's the nicest one here! Clean, full of retro video games...)
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in?   Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:21 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Uh... I guess we have the biggest village idiot percentage in the country. We also have the only animal disposal plant in the country. Pretty sure it's an Umbrella coverup.

Well, go turn into Leon and kick their butts Mass like a true War Hero. cheers 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in?   Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:15 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Well, go turn into Leon and kick their butts Mass like a true War Hero. cheers 

...and then go home and be a family man.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in?   Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there anything historically significant about the town/city you live in?
Page 1 of 1