Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
splinter cell blacklist EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
splinter cell blacklist EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
splinter cell blacklist EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
splinter cell blacklist EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
splinter cell blacklist EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
splinter cell blacklist EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
splinter cell blacklist EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
splinter cell blacklist EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
splinter cell blacklist EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

splinter cell blacklist

Go down 
+3
Ghost Leader
PWNERX
halestride
7 posters
AuthorMessage
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

splinter cell blacklist Empty
PostSubject: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:13 am

if you haven't seen it already ign is doing this gamer Tuesday thing where guys from IGN are playing online against Ubisoft creaters of splinter cell blacklist, both videos are about an hour long them duking it out and this shows you allot of what the game has to offer, i have watched both of these and i enjoyed it, in fact it made me want to play the multiplayer. So here is the link when you have the time you all should check it out.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/09/gameplay-tuesdays-debuts-never-before-seen-blacklist-content
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:23 am

Guess it looks good enough...but not as good as MGS series games!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:00 am

PWNERX wrote:
SC used to be better than MGS. It did stealth so much better because you had to worry about how much noise you were making and such long before MGS implemented such features.

From what I've seen in terms of gameplay, though, Blacklist is including many of the stealth features from previous games (knocking on walls, hiding enemy bodies, etc.) that were omitted from Conviction, so I'm optimistic toward it.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:27 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Hows that? i mean MGS has great stealth but splinter cell has alot more to it like ghost was saying.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:05 am

SWITCHMYND wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Hows that? i mean MGS  has great stealth but splinter cell has alot more to it like ghost was saying.
Overall, MGS was more fun for me. Also, Freakin' Gray Fox!!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:10 am

Despite no Ironside, I'm picking it up today at the midnight release.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:19 pm

PWNERX wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Hows that? i mean MGS  has great stealth but splinter cell has alot more to it like ghost was saying.
Overall, MGS was more fun for me. Also, Freakin' Gray Fox!!
Have you ever seen metal gear awesome?

ign vs the gaming community
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/20/gameplay-tuesdays-debuts-never-before-seen-blacklist-content
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:44 pm

I just watched one of igns videos for the spys vs mercs and it was ign against the community well after watching all these videos and listening to what they have to say, i think this will be one of those game that everyone plays it the first few months bu then it dies down a lot, which i hope im wrong because the game looks great and fun.
Back to top Go down
Sundown31
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sundown31

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:32 pm

Blacklist reminds me of Syphon Filter. I have no idea why. There's no reason for that either.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:16 am

Sundown31 wrote:
Blacklist reminds me of Syphon Filter. I have no idea why. There's no reason for that either.
Syphon Filter is still a thing? Last I played that, I tazed a guy until he caught fire!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:16 am

I'm actually against competative multiplayer, because all the game types always start, play, and end the same, and the definition of insanity is to continually do something and expect a different result. I found that Blacklist's take on the Spies vs. Mercs both keeps me on my feet and makes me think out my tactics.

For example a Merc spotted me at one point and I took cover behind a box, of course he started to pursue me so I popped a smoke to my left and instead of rushing him through the smoke like I normally would in the single player, I took a right and snuck up from behind and slit his throat. I relized I play rather dirty.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:56 pm

Vandal wrote:
I'm actually against competative multiplayer, because all the game types always start, play, and end the same, and the definition of insanity is to continually do something and expect a different result. I found that Blacklist's take on the Spies vs. Mercs both keeps me on my feet and makes me think out my tactics.

For example a Merc spotted me at one point and I took cover behind a box, of course he started to pursue me so I popped a smoke to my left and instead of rushing him through the smoke like I normally would in the single player, I took a right and snuck up from behind and slit his throat. I relized I play rather dirty.
What the hell do you even play?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:55 pm

SWITCHMYND wrote:
Vandal wrote:

What are you even talking about?
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Vandal wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Your always talking about what problems a game has or how you don't like it. So What games do you even play other than resident evil?
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:09 am

Sundown31 wrote:
Finally someone remembers SP. Maan what an awesome game it was.

As for the game, Unreal Engine 2.5 + Havoc, Get ur asses prepared for some awesomeness . . . I honestly havent followed the game from its bases and cant call myself a fan, but im most definitely getting this one. From what ive seen and read about it, it will be brilliant. . . hope they dont mess up the controls, cs i kinda didnt like the way they were in the previous one . . .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:16 am

SWITCHMYND wrote:
Vandal wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Your always talking about what problems a game has or how you don't like it. So What games do you even play other than resident evil?
Oh c'mon. Don't be so ignorant. There are pleanty of games I enjoy. Just because I critique a game doesn't mean I don't like them. Learn the difference between criticism and hate. You're right, I don't like a lot of things about Blacklist, but the fact that I still play it after I finished the story means they did something right about it. Plus, I'm pretty sure I made a thread specifically to highlight the generation's greatest games. A thread you even posted in.

http://www.residentevilforums.net/t4681p15-generation-s-greatest
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:46 pm

Vandal wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
Vandal wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Oh c'mon. Don't be so ignorant. There are pleanty of games I enjoy. Just because I critique a game doesn't mean I don't like them. Learn the difference between criticism and hate. You're right, I don't like a lot of things about Blacklist, but the fact that I still play it after I finished the story means they did something right about it. Plus, I'm pretty sure I made a thread specifically to highlight the generation's greatest games. A thread you even posted in.

no im am not being ignorant learn sarcasm that should help. i never said you hated the games themselves so what you say is invalid. I was just asking what dont you play because you like to point out the bad in a game a lot.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:14 pm

SWITCHMYND wrote:
Vandal wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
Vandal wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
Vandal wrote:

no im am not being ignorant learn sarcasm that should help. i never said you hated the games themselves so what you say is invalid. I was just asking what dont you play because you like to point out the bad in a game a lot.
I read no sarcasm in your post, but maybe it's just because of your incredibly awful grammar. You displayed a huge amount of ignorance by saying "What games do you even play other than Resident Evil?" That's ignorant. Unless you think that's sarcasm, then I fail to see it, because sarcasm implied that you were using irony to mock the fact that I don't play anything, even though that in it's own nature contradicts itself because I was just fucking talking about Blacklist. Maybe your mind is somewhere else, maybe you live in that weird part of town where you think people are looking up to you in your imaginary throne. Even if that isn't the case, you should stop arguing with me for the sake of arguing with me.

You also said because I point out problems in a game I don't like them. "Not liking" is akin to "hating," or maybe you just didn't know that, and I had to be the unfortunate sod to explain that to you. How is my argument invalid? What's wrong with pointing out flaws in a game? If you had a booger dangling from your nose, I'd let you know.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:26 pm

First of all stop saying shit to me and we wouldn't have this arguing problem! Second '' not liking'' is akin to ''hating'', yeah that's an ignorant statement, if i don't like something that doesn't mean i hate it it, if i don't like a girl that doesn't mean i hate her. If i don't like racing games that doesn't mean i hate them smart one it just means i don't like it.

Dislike:  feel distaste for or hostility toward

Dont bother answering back im done talking to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: splinter cell blacklist   splinter cell blacklist Empty

Back to top Go down

splinter cell blacklist
Page 1 of 1