Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Reviews.... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Reviews.... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Reviews.... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Reviews.... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Reviews.... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Reviews.... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Reviews.... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Reviews.... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Reviews.... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Reviews....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

Reviews.... Empty
PostSubject: Reviews....   Reviews.... EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:31 pm

Call of duty modern warfare 3 review

To begin, infinity ward and sledge hammer games met most expectations for the game Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, both in multiplayer and the campaign.
Now in the campaign there is a fair amount of run, shoot make sure everyone is dead then move on. Which is normal for a first person shooter yes, but in advancement to the Modern Warfare series infinity ward/ sledgehammer could have upped the playing environment for the player instead of it being a rail game like most fps. The campaign adds a variety of surroundings for the first few hours, you are jumping form country to country learning about the primary character and what this war has come to.
The Modern Warfare campaign is set up along the lines of MW2( Modern Warfare 2). But MW3 has the up to date graphics and a few other added features. The controls are similar so when gamers move on they know the controller layout and even the weapon load outs. Yes there are a few new ones but still lies the faithful scar and other weapons. So with the weapons load out, you can proceed differently through a few missions other than run, shoot, done.
Once you want to break free of the intense shooting of the campaign missions, there are two other columns to choose from. Spec ops is one, its now broken into two distinct sections. One dedicated to co-op missions like those in MW2 but the other section is a lot of fun its horde mode or survival mode if you will. Which has varied enemies, soldiers, dogs, vehicles. See how many waves you can survive lone wolf or with a partner. So the game allows a change from the story campaign missions.
If you max that out or just want to break into another experience. Try multiplayer online is set up to 18 players. I will admit some maps are fairly crammed, assembling party operations are the same as mw2 and many of the kill streak rewards returned with a few newly added ones, You can put into play with your tactics, but as always you kill streak progress builds up as you rack up kills, but resets to zero once you’re taken down. A crucial set up for online playing is custom classes there quick and easy for setting up for each different type of multiplayer setting. Players can choose between new strike packages to each of their custom classes. As well as weapon attachments to better enhance enemy takedowns. So test your skills and see what classes you can create and even kill streak rewards you can obtain.
Call of duty modern warfare 3 gives you a nice choice of what you want to do to satisfy your hunger for a shooter. Infinity ward and sledge hammer games put together a worthy sequel to the call of duty franchise one of the most successful. Test your skills see who you can take down.
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

Reviews.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews....   Reviews.... EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:50 pm

Far cry 3 Review
The Far Cry series never truly got the attention it deserved. Now I think it has with its previously released game Far Cry 3, an open world FPS (first person shooter) with RPG( role playing game) elements thrown into the mix. You play an intense story mode as a man named Jason Brody, a rich boy who after sky diving with his friends and brothers land on an island (Rook island) to be kidnapped and held for ransom against there parents.
Getting away and trying to save your friends and save the day you must become apart of the native tribe the Raykat and battle the jungle poisons, animals, natural hallucinogenic plants and pirates all over the island. Created by Ubisoft this games has hints of assassins creed 3 such as the major open world, liberating enemy outpost and tons of collectibles, and crafting equipment to help better your attacks and hold more. As far as RPG elements you can upgrade your self, by gaining experience in the from of skill points from hunting animals, careful they don’t hunt you first or even hunting certain people. Then spend the skill points under The Heron, The Shark or even The Spider each to enhance you over all or just your fighting, or healing skills. The gain of the skills under these categories are showed on your body in the form of a tattoo that the native believe as a life line the Tatau as your skills grow it grows each category giving you a different ability to maneuver through the jungle and a different image on your tattoo.
This game has no rail which makes it a very different FPS, you don’t have to jump right into the main story you can explore the island and really figure out your surroundings and how you want to play this game, guns a blazing, stealth, the use of guns, or the use of the bow and knife, go do every side quest get level up, hunt and use animal skin to craft better equipment, collect everything the game offers. Then if you want you could move on to the story using the weapons you have unlocked as well as the skills. Also finding how you want to maneuver across the island, with ground or sky vehicles to take out enemies or get some where quickly. If you take your time and want to compete everything this game has to offer it can take you over 32 hours to beat.
If the campaign doesn’t hold your interest or you played it to its fullest there is the online multiplayer of fighting against other players with your very customizable classes weapons, skills, etc. The online or offline co-op story, playing with a bubby, with party up options or random people. Its has its own story with different characters to choose from. Its around 6 missions long that are not relatively short. That to is equipped with customizable classes and even which out fit you want your character to wear.
Even then if you beat that and want something completely new you have map editor. Go in and create your own map from ground or ocean up add animals, or enemies, trees make it rain etc. Fight nature, fight AI enemies or just fight with your friends. If it’s a feature in the game you can do it in the map editor then if you think that yours is best publish it play on it see that every one else thinks about your creating skills.
I personally would rate this game a 10 or at least a 9.5 out of 10 it has great music, a intense story filled with adventure, controls are easy and smooth, a high replay value, and it brings along other advantages like multiplayer, co-op, and map editor.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

Reviews.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews....   Reviews.... EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:07 am

Are these even any good? Should i keep posting here?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Reviews.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews....   Reviews.... EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:27 pm

Neither are games I have any interest in, so I don't really have anything to say about them. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Reviews.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews....   Reviews.... EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:32 pm

Review MK Trilogy PS1. Now.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

Reviews.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews....   Reviews.... EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:45 pm

MW3 is awesome, but it gets boring really fast. The campaign was "alright" IMO. It could of done better like COD4 and MW2's campaign though. They also had better multiplayer. I've never played any Far Cry game or seen any gameplay or trailer so I have no idea what they are about or what they look like.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

Reviews.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews....   Reviews.... EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:56 am

Well games i have at the moment and could do a review on are God of War,2,3, Turok, Killzone 2,3, Uncharted 1, 2, Battlefield 3, Medal of Honor, Medal of Honor Frontlines, Call of Duty Classic, MW2,MW3, Assassins Creed 3,Infamous, Infamous 2,Resistance Fall of Man, Crysis2, Borderlands, Farcry 3, Resident Evil 5 and 6.
Any other games i will have to borrow from my dad.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

Reviews.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews....   Reviews.... EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:02 am

well heres something
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Reviews.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews....   Reviews.... EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Crysis 2

Crysis 2 the sequel to Crysis on pc the system crashing game which was said to be so detailed and so big that it could not be on a core console, Well Crytek developed the cry engine 3 which helped them produce it on the PS3 and the Xbox 360  following that was the e3 winner Crysis 2 for the best graphics on these systems. To start off  I would agree with that.

The game was clean it was clear, it played with really smooth controls as you made your way though new York it being under assault in all directions, battling enemies and its not just humans you have to worry about, aliens thrown into the mix with a bizarre virus added on top; the city is under uneasy martial law, brought about by a strained partnership between the military and private security conglomerate Crynet.  As a marine named Alcatraz, you arrive amidst devastation and chaos, to unravel the story and its mystery.
The game had great lighting and detail on even the smallest of things in this huge city. The game set a bar at that point in time in my opinion from its great detail  the story cut scenes to even the melee stealth mini cut scenes, and its smart enemy Ai system yes you can still set up an ambush or flank them but no one said they could not do the same to you, and its great multiplayer, which is still very active today.
This game offered something better to a shooter  for instance your suit your armor and quick easy controls to how you want to play and move on, yes people had master chef but master chef couldn’t go invisible whenever he wanted,  he couldn’t run super fast  or have heat vision in his helmet, in the books and comic they may say he did but you don’t get to use it, in Crysis you do, you use the Crysis' trademark Nanosuit  a semi-living suit of combat armor with advanced AI.
It taking everything you see and storing it and mapping out ammo crates or tactical options and much more,  with the ability to sprint really fast or jump really high, or even deflect bullets off your suit like they where bouncing balls or even turn invisible and move in the darkness. The game offers you the ability to kill or not kill how you want controls great for easy and quick choices, upgrade your gun and your suit on the spot for how you want to take down your next set of enemies, you have options. Snipe, stealth, guns a blaze, use your environment your choice with the press of a button.
If you get tired or just dominate its story mode which could take over 5 hours if you care to find everything and take your enemies out quietly. There is a multiplayer bring able to make multiple classes, customize any guns and your suit and even level it and yourself up so you can tear down the enemy team.

I give Crysis 2  a solid 9 based off of  gameplay, the story, the controls, detail, and the options within the game and its multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Reviews.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews....   Reviews.... EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Now I want to do a review. Hopefully, this is allowed.

Classic: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil.

Turok 2, like it's predecessor, Turok 1, is a First Person Shooter by the popular (but old, and probably defunct) Acclaim. The story follows the Native American Joshua Fireseed, the descendant of Tal'Set from Turok 1. Without any spoilers here, the gameplay involves completing a series of Objectives that are exclusive to each area in the game, such as activating Distress Beacons, or more commonly, rescuing Children. The controls are relatively simple to master, being similar to many other FPS on the Nintendo 64 platform, and allowing the user to change the controls at any time from the option menu. An altered Cheat Menu is available, this time having full alphabetical keys, different from Turok 1 having many keys removed, making Codes harder to memorize. Turok 2 is the first Turok game to include 4-player split-screen multiplayer, allowing destructive havoc to reign down on anyone willing to play with you. The multiplayer includes various maps, and different textures to give each map a flavorful twist. Players can also choose from varying modes and characters, and can now play as the infamous Raptor. Single player missions have excellent level design, which will likely never grow stale. There are 23 different weapons, and a level-specific turret with Machine guns AND Rocket Launchers. Because of this, even now this is one of the most diverse weapon sets in any FPS to date. However, the main campaign is also brutally difficult, punishing AI, and checkpoints can be inconsistent at times. But with the beautiful N64 visuals, addictive combat, and sheer fun factor, I doubt you'll notice. Did I mention you can change the blood color?

9.75/10.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Reviews.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews....   Reviews.... EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:18 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Now I want to do a review. Hopefully, this is allowed.

Classic: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil.

Turok 2, like it's predecessor, Turok 1, is a First Person Shooter by the popular (but old, and probably defunct) Acclaim. The story follows the Native American Joshua Fireseed, the descendant of Tal'Set from Turok 1. Without any spoilers here, the gameplay involves completing a series of Objectives that are exclusive to each area in the game, such as activating Distress Beacons, or more commonly, rescuing Children. The controls are relatively simple to master, being similar to many other FPS on the Nintendo 64 platform, and allowing the user to change the controls at any time from the option menu. An altered Cheat Menu is available, this time having full alphabetical keys, different from Turok 1 having many keys removed, making Codes harder to memorize. Turok 2 is the first Turok game to include 4-player split-screen multiplayer, allowing destructive havoc to reign down on anyone willing to play with you. The multiplayer includes various maps, and different textures to give each map a flavorful twist. Players can also choose from varying modes and characters, and can now play as the infamous Raptor. Single player missions have excellent level design, which will likely never grow stale. There are 23 different weapons, and a level-specific turret with Machine guns AND Rocket Launchers. Because of this, even now this is one of the most diverse weapon sets in any FPS to date. However, the main campaign is also brutally difficult, punishing AI, and checkpoints can be inconsistent at times. But with the beautiful N64 visuals, addictive combat, and sheer fun factor, I doubt you'll notice. Did I mention you can change the blood color?

9.75/10.
@ Nice PWNERX! im a huge fan of Turok as you should already know (tip i learned its better to do reviews on games you have just recently played because you get more into your review so if its a game you want to review and you already played it, play it again then write.)

sure i don't mind, im just posting these as practice because i want to be a video game journalist. So feed back is wanted just dont hate to bad guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reviews.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews....   Reviews.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Reviews....
Page 1 of 1