HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Game set in England!

Go down 
+8
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Ssplain
Shrike
RebelliousQueen
Nobudy
Ghost Leader
Juzie
Jamesy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Would you like to see RE7 set in England?
Yes
Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
No
Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Im not sure about Jills retirement, but im pretty sure that their marriage will be confirmed sooner or later, im like 100% sure about that.
How sure are you that Chris is going to marry Jill? How sure are you that the two has a relationship? How sure are you that they're going to a stage of 'more than partners' You can't tell and no one can. That article is fake. The one who made it is just a desperate Chris/Jill shipper who doesn't know what to do in his/her life.

Quote :
Well first of all the person that did that, did it for kind of a scandal and just wanted to drain attention.

Still it doesn't change the fact that it's fake.

Quote :
Second what makes me sure bout Chris and Jill, well simply cs none of the RE characters seem to fit each other so perfect, plus Revelations kinda made me sure bout that . . .

You didn't answer my question. I played Revelations, and I don't think so.

Quote :
Plus i really doubt that they will bring characters out of nowhere and pair em up with Chris and Jill . . . Plus once again it will develop the story perfectly. . . . . .

So, it was like Chris, and Jill have a happy ending eh? That so unlike them. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:15 pm

Im not sure about Jills retirement, but im pretty sure that their marriage will be confirmed sooner or later, im like 100% sure about that.
How sure are you that Chris is going to marry Jill? How sure are you that the two has a relationship? How sure are you that they're going to a stage of 'more than partners' You can't tell and no one can. That article is fake. The one who made it is just a desperate Chris/Jill shipper who doesn't know what to do in his/her life.

Quote :
Well first of all the person that did that, did it for kind of a scandal and just wanted to drain attention.

Still it doesn't change the fact that it's fake.

Quote :
Second what makes me sure bout Chris and Jill, well simply cs none of the RE characters seem to fit each other so perfect, plus Revelations kinda made me sure bout that . . .

You didn't answer my question. I played Revelations, and I don't think so.

Quote :
Plus i really doubt that they will bring characters out of nowhere and pair em up with Chris and Jill . . . Plus once again it will develop the story perfectly. . . . . .

So, it was like Chris, and Jill have a happy ending eh? That so unlike them. Just saying.

Im not saying that its not fake, it is fake . . .

Well after all the cold answers from Chris to Jessicas hints and him being confused when Jessica asks him "your partner right?" when he answers with almost shaking voice "yea what about it?", plus Parker hinting "maybe he's already taken" when Chris and Jill leave. I think it leaves only 2 conclusions, A. Chris is gay and keeps his 909 in Prada purse or He's taken by Jill and i think thats what all the hints in the game were about, i mean if otherwise, then what the heck the script was written that way? ? ? Plus once again none of characters fit so perfect with one another as they do and that s what makes me to be sure that sometime later the devs will make it so to say official. But its what i've concluded not like what i want to be and dream of Jill Valentine to become Jill Redfield, i dont care, the game is awesome and story is awesome so far and i think that that will give it even more reality sense, thats the bottom line . . .
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Plus i really doubt that they will bring characters out of nowhere and pair em up with Chris and Jill
Who says they're going to pair them up with anyone at all?
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Plus i really doubt that they will bring characters out of nowhere and pair em up with Chris and Jill

Actually thats a possibility, agree. But why so many hints in Revelations then? ? ?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Actually thats a possibility, agree. But why so many hints in Revelations then? ? ?
Because it keeps people talking. We're all playing right into Capcom's hands like the puppets we are. Evil or Very Mad 

One day down the line, Capcom might decide to go in a romantic angle between Chris and Jill, but at this point the only thing official is that they're just partners and platonic friends.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
One day down the line, Capcom might decide to go in a romantic angle between Chris and Jill, but at this point the only thing official is that they're just partners and platonic friends.

Definitely true, one way or another. Surely, we're going to that part soon enough.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

Definitely true, one way or another. Surely, we're going to that part soon enough.

Dint i say exactly the same thing Shocked The only difference is that im 100% sure about that and plus it turns out that you agree with mee. Ah girls, there's no possible way to understand them, all you have to do is just to agree . . .  Mad
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:09 pm

it turns out that you agree with mee.

Not really, I just hate the way you said they're getting married in the future. If that ever happens, it isn't now.It is a long way to go.
Quote :
Ah girls, there's no possible way to understand them

Likewise. Same goes for you.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:00 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

Jokingly saing "maybe he's taken" is hardly a hint of anything. I don't think Parker actually knows a thing about Jill or Chris' private life.

Besides, this speculation of them possibly seeing each other, especially in the timeframe of Revelations, is already proven false in the canon. Chris is having a date with some random chick in Viral Campaign, which takes place shortly after RE5.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Jokingly saing "maybe he's taken" is hardly a hint of anything. I don't think Parker actually knows a thing about Jill or Chris' private life.

Besides, this speculation of them possibly seeing each other, especially in the timeframe of Revelations, is already proven false in the canon. Chris is having a date with some random chick in Viral Campaign, which takes place shortly after RE5.
I guess the date was a way to show that ChrisxJill is non-canon. However I wouldn't mind if they were friends with benefits.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I guess the date was a way to show that ChrisxJill is non-canon. However I wouldn't mind if they were friends with benefits.
I'm also guessing it was to prevent spoilers, even though the trailers made it so obvious that Jill was in the bird lady costume. My friend who didn't even know anything Resident Evil figured it out by her first appearance with Irving.

Anyway, whatever they do, Resident Evil has never been a romance game, so I don't care what they do with the drama.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:18 pm

I honestly hope non of the characters end up together.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:36 pm

A stupid ass part of me want to see Billy and Rebecca reunite. Even though he is like 6 years older than her.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:35 pm

Ssplain wrote:
I honestly hope non of the characters end up together.

Definitely. I don't wanna see them marrying each other in the future.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Vandal wrote:
A stupid ass part of me want to see Billy and Rebecca reunite. Even though he is like 6 years older than her.
Seeing them being reunited would be amazing.
However if it relates to them falling in love then I would prefer them just not running into each other again.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:41 pm

I'd like to see Billy return, too... and find 10 federal agents surrounding him with guns drawn and taking him to his long overdue execution. SOB murdered an entire village of innocent people. Mad 
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:16 am

I dont wanna fight a zombified Cammy.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Game set in England!   Resident Evil Game set in England! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Game set in England!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2