HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Should RE Be Cooperative?

Go down 
+9
will1234562
PWNERX
Shrike
Mass Distraction
Nobudy
Ssplain
Ghost Leader
Sargent D
MSR
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Co-op Experience In RE?
Yeah
Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Nope
Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should RE Be Cooperative?   Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Ssplain wrote:
This poll is much closer in margin than I would have guessed. A fan base divided! I think I would enjoy multiplayer more if you could leave your partner's side. For example, if RE2 was multiplayer, it would have been interesting to explore through the RPD as Leon and Claire. When I say explore though, I mean both go separate ways in order to get the necessary items to move on. You could go through together if you chose too. The play style would have been the same as it was. I am just not a fan of being glued to your partner's side. I still prefer single player, but I do think this would be fun.

When I play through RE2 I always imagined the sound of doors shutting in the RPD was the other respective character exploring.
Sounds a lot like re0. I liked it, but the fact that shotguns, the hookshot, and grenade launcher took up 2 spaces plus no items boxes got annoying fast. True there was dropping items, but there was too much unnecessary backtracking.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Should RE Be Cooperative?   Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
This poll is much closer in margin than I would have guessed. A fan base divided! I think I would enjoy multiplayer more if you could leave your partner's side. For example, if RE2 was multiplayer, it would have been interesting to explore through the RPD as Leon and Claire. When I say explore though, I mean both go separate ways in order to get the necessary items to move on. You could go through together if you chose too. The play style would have been the same as it was. I am just not a fan of being glued to your partner's side. I still prefer single player, but I do think this would be fun.

When I play through RE2 I always imagined the sound of doors shutting in the RPD was the other respective character exploring.
Sounds a lot like re0. I liked it, but the fact that shotguns, the hookshot, and grenade launcher took up 2 spaces plus no items boxes got annoying fast. True there was dropping items, but there was too much unnecessary backtracking.

You are right. I think being able to control both characters in a game like RE0 would be fun. Maybe just like RE Outbreak, but I never had the oppurtunity to play online. It can be frusterating when items take up more slots, it does make sense though. I do not like how so many doors in RE5 and 6 require both characters to open and once you go through, you may never return. Really, even if you die you will just be back at those doors. I understand the purpose behind it, I would imagine modern consoles could do better though.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Should RE Be Cooperative?   Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

You are right. I think being able to control both characters in a game like RE0 would be fun. Maybe just like RE Outbreak, but I never had the oppurtunity to play online. It can be frusterating when items take up more slots, it does make sense though. I do not like how so many doors in RE5 and 6 require both characters to open and once you go through, you may never return. Really, even if you die you will just be back at those doors. I understand the purpose behind it, I would imagine modern consoles could do better though.
Maybe it's to save game memory? Plus since there's no need to go back into some rooms, they decided to cut it off.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Should RE Be Cooperative?   Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:22 pm

I do not doubt it is to save memory. I am just not a fan of how once you make it to a certain area that is that. But I will reserve that conversation for the complaints thread!
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Should RE Be Cooperative?   Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:09 pm

It could have worked well for parts of Jake's campaign. If you return, you'll be greeted by an angry Ustanak.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Should RE Be Cooperative?   Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Having one solo and one co op campaign would be nice. Outbreak style with a split-screen option would be good too.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Should RE Be Cooperative?   Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:51 am

Nobudy wrote:
Maybe it's to save game memory? Plus since there's no need to go back into some rooms, they decided to cut it off.
Silent Hill: Downpour wants to disagree. I love how you can run around the city pretty much without any restrictions. Apart from the giant holes in the roads, of course, but that's why you can use the subways to go to places you otherwise can't.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Should RE Be Cooperative?   Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:12 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Silent Hill: Downpour wants to disagree. I love how you can run around the city pretty much without any restrictions. Apart from the giant holes in the roads, of course, but that's why you can use the subways to go to places you otherwise can't.
See I had a feeling the PS3 could handle it. I look at GTA V and wonder...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should RE Be Cooperative?   Should RE Be Cooperative? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should RE Be Cooperative?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: