Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
....Prey 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
....Prey 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
....Prey 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
....Prey 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
....Prey 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
....Prey 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
....Prey 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
....Prey 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
....Prey 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

....Prey 2

Go down 
+2
halestride
SWITCHMYND
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

....Prey 2 Empty
PostSubject: ....Prey 2   ....Prey 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:04 am

http://humanhead.com/games-prey2.html

I played and beat the first one on xbox, and when info about prey 2 can int o my radar i was exited as hell, so the game grew as did the info so much so they where taking preorders well i preordered it them about a month or so later the took it down and said the game was not being canceled but being put in limbo for a later date. well a lot of games that get put into limbo get canceled. i looked at all the games released this week and that was not on there which is kinda ok because i want it to be on the ps4 so its top noch when i got to play it , but if this game gets canceled you all will hear me rage like no other. humanhead and Bethesda will hear me Rawr. If you all come across new information please let me know.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

....Prey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Prey 2   ....Prey 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 am

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/16/report-arkane-is-making-prey-2-after-all

Finally jesus christ just give me the damn game already. and dont make it look like dishorrored plz

Heres a fact the game was completely done preorders it was ready to ship trailers where out it was announced at e3, but bethesda wanted to be a lil bitch and say the game wasnt good enough.From every trailer or gameplay video i could find the game looks good and ready to go but no.
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

....Prey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Prey 2   ....Prey 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:30 am

Prey 2 is still a thing? Wut??
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

....Prey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Prey 2   ....Prey 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:27 am

SWITCHMYND wrote:
but bethesda wanted to be a lil bitch and say the game wasnt good enough.From every trailer or gameplay video i could find the game looks good and ready to go but no.
No game should be just "good", they all should be great. More developers need to follow in Bethesda's lead by looking at what they've done and asking themselves, "Is this what we really want to give to our fans, or are they expecting better?" No offense or insult meant, but you're the one sounding like a little bitch here because Bethesda wanted to give their fans a great game instead of just a good one and you're complaining about it. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

....Prey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Prey 2   ....Prey 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:00 am

On top of that, trailers and gameplay footage is about as useful as showing us the clear coat wrap they're going to sell the game in. Does it have useful information? Yeah, but you can't get the feeling of actually playing the game until you actually play the game.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

....Prey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Prey 2   ....Prey 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:12 am

Vandal wrote:
On top of that, trailers and gameplay footage is about as useful as showing us the clear coat wrap they're going to sell the game in. Does it have useful information? Yeah, but you can't get the feeling of actually playing the game until you actually play the game.
On top of that there are those terrible examples like Alien: Colonial Marines when the trailers were a bazillion times better than the whole game and didn't actually represent the actual game at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

....Prey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Prey 2   ....Prey 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:17 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
On top of that there are those terrible examples like Alien: Colonial Marines when the trailers were a bazillion times better than the whole game and didn't actually represent the actual game at all.
Dead Island comes to mind too. Even though you kind of knew the game wasn't about through little girls through windows in slow motion.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

....Prey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Prey 2   ....Prey 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:21 am

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Dead Island comes to mind too. Even though you kind of knew the game wasn't about through little girls through windows in slow motion.
I still liked the game so I wasn't disappointed by Dead Island at all. The trailer didn't show any gameplay either so I never really got any actual expectations.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

....Prey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Prey 2   ....Prey 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:41 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I still liked the game so I wasn't disappointed by Dead Island at all. The trailer didn't show any gameplay either so I never really got any actual expectations.
True, thought I've never played the game, my friends who bought it because it was another zombie game ended up disappointed and told me to avoid it at all costs. The trailer was nice though.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

....Prey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Prey 2   ....Prey 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 am

It's fun if you enjoy open world zombie madness with Dead Rising style weapon combinations.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

....Prey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Prey 2   ....Prey 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:32 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
but bethesda wanted to be a lil bitch and say the game wasnt good enough.From every trailer or gameplay video i could find the game looks good and ready to go but no.
No game should be just "good", they all should be great. More developers need to follow in Bethesda's lead by looking at what they've done and asking themselves, "Is this what we really want to give to our fans, or are they expecting better?" No offense or insult meant, but you're the one sounding like a little bitch here because Bethesda wanted to give their fans a great game instead of just a good one and you're complaining about it. Rolling Eyes 
In every thing i have read and seen about the story and just over all game play i didnt see a problem i was so exited about this game i had it preordered and everything. ys i admit a game sound be great but why make the full game and have everything ready to go in an instant, then cancel it. I think theres more to it than just what they say.

On different note i liked aliens so did my dad, when we played together we didnt see or have any problems with the game. Even though we watched tons of videos on how thegame sucked to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

....Prey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Prey 2   ....Prey 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
It's fun if you enjoy open world zombie madness with Dead Rising style weapon combinations.
Eh, if I wanted Dead Rising style weapon combinations with zombie madness, I'd just play Dead Rising.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

....Prey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Prey 2   ....Prey 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:12 pm

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Eh, if I wanted Dead Rising style weapon combinations with zombie madness, I'd just play Dead Rising.
I like both because Dead Island isn't as zany (I prefer that in one game, not in everything) and it offers an open world, in comparison to Dead Rising's malls.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

....Prey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Prey 2   ....Prey 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I like both because Dead Island isn't as zany (I prefer that in one game, not in everything) and it offers an open world, in comparison to Dead Rising's malls.
for me dead island had more of a story range and different elements i havent played in most games than dead rising, both great games just for some reason i got bored of dead rising way faster than i did dead island tho if does have some bad ass weapons or things to use as weapons and a good story it just didnt hold me as long as dead island did, and im a huge zombie fan over all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

....Prey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Prey 2   ....Prey 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

....Prey 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic :: Video Games-
Jump to: