Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
obsessive ex... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
obsessive ex... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
obsessive ex... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
obsessive ex... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
obsessive ex... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
obsessive ex... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
obsessive ex... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
obsessive ex... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
obsessive ex... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

obsessive ex...

Go down 
+7
Mass Distraction
Teh Black Cat
Ghost Leader
Limey
chrisredfielmusculo
Known_Hero
SWITCHMYND
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:37 am

All right i go to school with this girl, we dated two years ago, and shes still all over me so much so shes spreading rumors, tring to get me in trouble with the girl im talking to now and just anything to destroy my relationship with any girl. i have told her off i have done everything i can and nothing is working shes still trying to be with me and she has a boyfriend. She needs to grow up! Any one have any advice i can try cuz im geting tired of this shit. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:44 am

Smack dat hoe Cool
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:50 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Smack dat hoe Cool
hahaha if only but heres the other problem her mom is best friends with my moms best friend which is also my neighbour.Thats why i have stopped the girl im talking to from beating her ass. lol I THINK IM FUCKED! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:00 am

She can't bother you if she's dead
just saying
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:49 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
just saying
Anyone know a hitman?
Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network LimeyPolo
Steam : LimeyPolo

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Tell her boyfriend she wants to sleep with you and you're not interested, so get her to back off. Wink Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:22 pm

halestride wrote:
chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
just saying
Anyone know a hitman?
I know a guy, his name is Niko and he's from Serbia.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:25 pm

I truly think the best thing to do in those sort of situations, is to sit her down and explain how you feel; how she can't be harassing you, that you just don't see her in that way, and that she can't be interfering in your life. Ask her how would she feel if someone was doing the same to her.

Any half sensible person should understand.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:39 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I truly think the best thing to do in those sort of situations, is to sit her down and explain how you feel; how she can't be harassing you, that you just don't see her in that way, and that she can't be interfering in your life. Ask her how would she feel if someone was doing the same to her.

I have done that multi times and still nothing.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:02 pm

halestride wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Little "hints" or small talks isn't good enough. You seriously have to ask her to come meet you, sit her down, and talk to her for at least an hour, with no insults, cussing, or loud voices. Really let her know how you feel and that what she's doing, isn't right. You have to be really straight forward with these types of people.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:24 am

I read the title as "obsessive sex". For a minute I wondered what on earth might that be about.

In any case, restraining order.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:09 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
halestride wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Little "hints" or small talks isn't good enough. You seriously have to ask her to come meet you, sit her down, and talk to her for at least an hour, with no insults, cussing, or loud voices. Really let her know how you feel and that what she's doing, isn't right. You have to be really straight forward with these types of people.
i did i didnt hint i didnt beat around the bush i flat out told her how i feel and what i want and etc that was just the first time the second time i said fuck a million times just hoping she would listen but nothing, i have actually talked to her and i have went off on her, trust me she knows how i feel and yet she still is doing this.

@mass yeah that would work but my dads in collage and parents are always working i dont want to bring them into anything, they have enough stress.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:16 am

Just ignore her? Like, completely. Pretend she or anything she says doesn't exists.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:24 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Just ignore her? Like, completely. Pretend she or anything she says doesn't exists.
i do so much so it looks like she talking to air, i dont know what the hell her problem is, like she text me i never answer she tries to talk to me i dint look at her or say anything. And her boy friend wont do anything to stop her. good god what did i do to get her to want me so bad i dont understand this crazy bit*h.

thanks for the advice tho Smile
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:07 am

Well clearly you two are meant to be together youll get married have kids etcetc..... your life is already planned out together in her eyes theres nothing you can do.

Congratulations Ill see you at your wedding!

LOL, do the exact same thing shes doing to you. Tell her you love her and that you want her and only her. Then shell either back off or breakup with her boyfriend and get back with you. If she breaks up with her boyfriend break up with her then shell have no boyfriend and youll be like lolololol umad fggt
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:13 am

chocotricks wrote:
LOL, do the exact same thing shes doing to you. Tell her you love her and that you want her and only her. Then shell either back off or breakup with her boyfriend and get back with you. If she breaks up with her boyfriend break up with her then shell have no boyfriend and youll be like lolololol umad fggt
xDDD Oh dear lord, choco. That's getting in my quote book.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:51 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Well clearly you two are meant to be together youll get married have kids etcetc..... your life is already planned out together in her eyes theres nothing you can do.

Congratulations Ill see you at your wedding!

omg at first i was like fuck you lol but then i read the second part Omg thats awesome that made my day! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

Here goes our Doctor Love right there Smile People, if you need more counseling, Choco will handle that kind of things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:06 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

Here goes our Doctor Love right there Smile People, if you need more counseling, Choco will handle that kind of things Very Happy
Choco i will be your co doctor ill handle anatomy Smile

1000th post
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:46 pm

I also go by Hitch and Dr. Feelgood. I'm here to make and break relationships one at A time
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Hahaahaha oh and its fixed I'm all good
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:43 am

chocotricks wrote:
lolololol umad fggt

I loled my ass off.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:32 pm

halestride wrote:

DID YOU DO WHAT I SAID? WORKS EVERYTIME
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:53 pm

chocotricks wrote:
halestride wrote:

DID YOU DO WHAT I SAID? WORKS EVERYTIME
lol a mix of that and my own powers lol the last then she said to me was I deleted you screw you
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:

Have you ever heard the saying ''bitches be crazy''?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

obsessive ex... Empty
PostSubject: Re: obsessive ex...   obsessive ex... Empty

Back to top Go down

obsessive ex...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: