HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you think of Brad Vickers ?

Go down 
+6
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Cyberization
Nobudy
Valentine Fan
Mcghie
r-zone
10 posters
AuthorMessage
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

What do you think of Brad Vickers ? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of Brad Vickers ?   What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:35 pm

I was wondering what do fans think about Brad ? Just before the Mansion incident when STARS Alpha team are searching around the forest, Joseph gets killed and so a panicked Brad flees in the helicopter. No doubt and understandably so, this would have really annoyed his teammates for him chickening out like this and leaving them stranded.

Then again he didn't completely leave them. He still flew nearby and around the forest and tried a few times to re establish contact with his teammates. And at the end of the game when the STARS are fighting the tyrant he does throw a rocket launcher, crucially helping them to defeat the tyrant.

So do you think Brad was a coward for leaving his teammates at the mansion and not participating in the mansion incident which could have greatly helped his teammates ? or does he re deem himself by staying close to mansion and arming the remaining STARS members with a rocket launcher helping them to defeat the tyrant ?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Brad Vickers ?   What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:18 pm

His action in the lateral scene had redeemable factors but he was supposed to be
a special tactical force member, even if he was only a pilot.
His early actions could have resulting in the death of all of his team members.
I thought he was a little shit for leaving them and his cowardly actions should have resulted in him receiving 10 lashes to his bare skinned back, Johnny Rico style Cool !
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Brad Vickers ?   What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:54 pm

He's a chickenshit. Plain and simple Razz
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Brad Vickers ?   What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Even though he abandoned them, if it weren't for his actions, Chris and Jill may never have discovered the truth about Umbrella. And even then w/o Brad, they never would have killed the Tyrant. Brad is actually sort of the reason games 1-5 exist in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Brad Vickers ?   What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:41 am

Mcghie wrote:
I thought he was a little shit for leaving them and his cowardly actions should have resulted in him receiving 10 lashes to his bare skinned back, Johnny Rico style Cool !

Fuck yeah, Starship Troopers. Cool

Nobudy wrote:
Even though he abandoned them, if it weren't for his actions, Chris and Jill may never have discovered the truth about Umbrella. And even then w/o Brad, they never would have killed the Tyrant. Brad is actually sort of the reason games 1-5 exist in the first place.

I've never really thought of it that way. I guess you're right, without Brad's incredibly un-heroic actions the first game may never have happened.

But I still, I'm in agreement with Mcghie. Brad was a loser. Even in his brief scene at the beginning of RE3, he's still a whiny little coward. I'd guess what was left of STARS felt similarly; they didn't even give him his own desk when they got back to RPD, haha.

At least he got what was coming to him, in a manner of speaking. Karma's a bitch and all that....
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Brad Vickers ?   What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 am

Valentine Fan wrote:
He's a chickenshit. Plain and simple Razz

Hes a chickenshit hero, he got back later, dint he . . .
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Brad Vickers ?   What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Hey; if Brad wasn't such a chickenshit, then most of Alpha may have actually made it back in one peice. But, again...
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network LimeyPolo
Steam : LimeyPolo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Brad Vickers ?   What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:10 pm

A coward who deserves credit for nothing but this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Brad Vickers ?   What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:52 am

I liked the fact that such a minor character actually appeared in all of the three first numbered titles.

He also has one of the most memorable death scenes in gaming history. At least to me.

That, and his appearance in RE2 was a mystery before the events of RE3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Brad Vickers ?   What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:12 am

He should get his own Side Story, with how scared and ill-prepared he is it could make for good survival horror
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Brad Vickers ?   What do you think of Brad Vickers ? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:23 am

Progenitor wrote:
He should get his own Side Story, with how scared and ill-prepared he is it could make for good survival horror
Oh yes! A game where you spend the first couple of hours circling the woods in your chopper, followed by a quicktime event to throw a rocket launcher down to your friends. The next chapter deals with you hiding in your home and fearing every little sound you hear and try to keep your wits, alternating your hiding place between the closet and the underside of your bed, all the while trying not to wet yourself. Then the actual outbreak happens, you get out and 4 hours in you finally get to shoot some zombies! You do this actual surviving part for about 20 minutes before meeting the final boss that is unbeatable and ends up ripping your face off. THE END.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Brad Vickers ?   What do you think of Brad Vickers ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of Brad Vickers ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: