Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Why do so many people cheat/hack?

Go down 
+3
MSR
Ghost Leader
Rasklapanje
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasklapanje
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Why do so many people cheat/hack? Empty
PostSubject: Why do so many people cheat/hack?   Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:44 pm

I am so sick of coming across cheaters and hackers in every game I play.
Now I find them in RE6.

I was just playing Leon campaign online, someone joined by game.
At the next save checkpoint, they left the game.
Then I was taken straight to the results screen at the end of the chapter, even though I had 2 parts to the chapter still to go.
WTF?!

What is wrong with these scummy people?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people cheat/hack?   Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:59 am

Set your game to disallow people from entering it, or just don't be signed into PSN/Live while playing. I can't tell you how many times I refused some random online person wanting to butt into RE5 with me to play stupid co-op.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people cheat/hack?   Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:38 am

GL plays RE5?!

Those hackers are annoying. I have seen them in Brawl. All of a sudden we're playing on the Practice Stage, or the person is playing as Giga Bowser. Teh haxorz.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people cheat/hack?   Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:00 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
GL plays RE5?!
I used to occasionally, but then I figured last month that, since I hadn't touched in since March of last year, I had better use for the $3.00 I'd get trading it in than I did the game itself.

Besides, Capcom should thank their lucky stars I even gave it the time of day after RE4. Since they've opted to go the action shooter route, I'm done with the franchise and won't be bothering with RE6, RE7, Revelations, Ovulations, Masterbations, or whatever the hell else they decide to write on the boxes. With the cash saved from buying this trash, I can give new things like Red Dead Redemption a try.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people cheat/hack?   Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:35 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Since they've opted to go the action shooter route, I'm done with the franchise and won't be bothering with RE6, RE7, Revelations, Ovulations, Masterbations, or whatever the hell else they decide to write on the boxes. With the cash saved from buying this trash, I can give new things like Red Dead Redemption a try.

To be honest the amount of type error bluffs Revelations had I'm surprised that we didn't have box text that said "ovulations or masterbations" haha
I would highly recommend RDR, such a fantastic game.
I lost hours to it and the undead nightmare DLC, never had such a great add one like that in a while.
If played and enjoyed GUN for the PS2 then you will defiantly love RDR.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people cheat/hack?   Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:03 pm

I never even knew hackers existed in RE lol. I see them all the time in COD. Well here's a quote I got from youtube comments that I found to be hilarious.

Spoiler:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people cheat/hack?   Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
I never even knew hackers existed in RE lol. I see them all the time in COD. Well here's a quote I got from youtube comments that I found to be hilarious.

Spoiler:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That is horribly insensitive to me as a woman!

Oh, wait, I'm not a woman. Never mind.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people cheat/hack?   Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:17 pm

I don't really like cheaters. However, if I am just playing for the story and have finished the game before, I may use a cheat device for to gain one shot kills, so I can get through the game quickly. Or you can just YouTube all the clips.
Back to top Go down
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people cheat/hack?   Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:13 am

Cheaters = Losers

Hackers = Big Losers
( because ... if you are that good at hacking you could probably have a killer high paying job , instead you fiddling around in LaLa land )

( Not to be Confused with FAKE HACKERS , they are in a category that has yet to be named )

Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people cheat/hack?   Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:38 pm

02viperacr wrote:
Cheaters = Losers

Hackers = Big Losers
( because ... if you are that good at hacking you could probably have a killer high paying job , instead you fiddling around in LaLa land )

( Not to be Confused with FAKE HACKERS , they are in a category that has yet to be named )

Trollers = Forever Banned

...what would the GF and the Newest Resident Evil Fan think?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people cheat/hack?   Why do so many people cheat/hack? EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:15 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:

Trollers = Forever Banned

...what would the GF and the Newest Resident Evil Fan think?

Don't let him fool you, he probably didn't have or may never have had a GF.
His attitude was that of a child's and the fact that he get's satisfaction out of trolling and making a fool out of himself
proves that he was in fact a typical child hiding behind his computer screen with nothing better to do.
there is no place on the internet for idiots like himself, let him stew in his own ignorance maybe he will grow up eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people cheat/hack?   Why do so many people cheat/hack? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do so many people cheat/hack?
Page 1 of 1