HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? Empty
PostSubject: The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car?   The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:07 pm

ok , we all took our moms or dads car out for some spins ... what was the fastest you ever took that puppy upto?

170 kms/h which is like 106MPH for me ...

which is nothing compared to what ive done in my Car now Very Happy

<<<<<<<<
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car?   The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:33 pm

My mother never had a car and my dad's car was sold away before I even knew what a car is. I WIN!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car?   The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:06 pm

106mph is actually mines as well. Once I broke the 100 mark I wanted to see how fast I could take it but then chickened out shortly after.

Nowadays, I rarely drive out the city so I haven't had much opportunity to break that.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car?   The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Driving recklessly. Now something to brag about.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car?   The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:31 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Driving recklessly. Now something to brag about.

Who's driving reckless? If you have nothing but open road ahead of you, why not step on the gas a little bit?

Back to top Go down
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car?   The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:31 am

you obviously dont know what your talking about if you think going fast is Driving recklessly ... i think your thinking of the morons that Pull infront of you , or change lanes without signaling , or gunning it , in and out of traffic.

AND i never said if it was on public roads or on closed track or private property etc. etc.

you think Resident Evil is Scary? try going around 300 km/h ... that will get your heart racing Wink

vroom VROOM!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car?   The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:51 pm

No, going fast =/= driving recklessly. A responsible driver going 120 will be much less of a road hazard than a reckless driver going just 20.

To answer the question, probably between 85 and 90 when passing for one reason or another. But then again, I'm 29 with a license for the past 7 years and my own car, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car?   The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:21 pm

At those speeds, anything could happen and you'd have no reaction time. In a closed circuit or on private property, sure, it's cool. If it is in public even in the country like we have here in Indiana, it's just dangerous. Roads are uneven and deer are everywhere. You may just be risking yourself, but that's still something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car?   The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fastest you ever went in your Mothers Car?
Page 1 of 1