Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE6 - No Instructions? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE6 - No Instructions? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE6 - No Instructions? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE6 - No Instructions? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE6 - No Instructions? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE6 - No Instructions? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE6 - No Instructions? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE6 - No Instructions? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE6 - No Instructions? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE6 - No Instructions?

Go down 
+9
ChrisRedfieldRE156
RaviorStygian
chocotricks
chrisredfield84
NiteKrawler
Vandal
37 Narwhals
MSR
02viperacr
13 posters
AuthorMessage
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

RE6 - No Instructions? Empty
PostSubject: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:27 am

just opened RE6 last night and there was no instructions ... is that how it is? every other game ive ever got has had one ... just thought it was wierd.

RE6 so far is good ... the only thing i dont like is the limited puzzle solving and them telling you eactly where to go

Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:46 am

Where did you get your RE6 from?

Mine didn't have an Instruction Booklet, it had Decals...kind of lame. Not sure if regular RE6's got the booklet though. I mean, if no decals and no Instruction manuals, then what is there?
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:52 am

Yeah mine didn't have one either, I think it just had a piece of paper advertising RE:Damnation or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:07 am

Resident Evil 6 is a disappointment from the opening of the box. There are tons of disappointments you're about to encouter.

The instructions are online. Check out Capcom Unity for it.
Back to top Go down
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:51 pm

i guess they dont have one then ... just a card advertising Damnation.

trying to save money i assume.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:40 pm

I was under the impression that no game ever had instruction booklets anymore. You always learn in the game now. I haven't read instructions for a game since I was like 15...
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I was under the impression that no game ever had instruction booklets anymore. You always learn in the game now. I haven't read instructions for a game since I was like 15...

Skyrim has an Instruction Booklet, and that's relatively new.

A little closer to home, ORC, RER DSC and every RE game prior to RE6 has had the manual too.

Besides, I would rather have an Instruction Manual over a mandatory/forced tuturial as soon as you start up the game anyday.
Back to top Go down
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:06 am

Hmm , whats the world coming to that we have no more Instruction/info booklets.

Mad
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:36 am

Actually, the copy i share with a friend of mine did have instruction manual. Well jus covering the controls which is basically instructions. But he got it right after the release, may be a week after the release.

But you don't need one , cuz loading screen gives a lot of hints and prologue briefs through the controls and inventory in RE 6.

Good thing they removed all unnecessary inventory management like combining grenade launcher rounds and partner inventory management from RE 5(Atleast in the default case). We can pick up items and use it right of the bat.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:20 am

I wish games would stop spoon feeding people and let them figure it out on their own or from instructions~
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:47 pm

lol Just look at the WiiU version of Arkham City. There isn't a single page in it.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:30 pm

02viperacr wrote:

Hmm , whats the world coming to that we have no more Instruction/info booklets.

Mad

well the game itself is pretty awesome, so it makes up the lack of instruction booklet, i guess . . . And what do you need it for its pretty easy to figure out what to do without any booklets . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:02 am

I remember someone asking this back when the game was released and only a handful of people actually got the instruction booklets. I have the instructions but I bought the collector's edition. I find the possibility of an instruction booklet being a special gift hilarious, especially when it's only like 4 pages.

Another funny thing, I have the original Need For Speed for PS and the instruction booklet is HUGE. Same goes to Worms Armageddon, also on PS. Nowadays they're all basically just the covers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:41 pm

i usually dont read the booklets anyway , but if i was new to RE , a booklet would be good to get informed on who people are and the types of enemies you face etc etc. ... just thought it was a little cheap on Capcoms part.

and yeah , booklets from games years ago were like novels ... Smile how times change.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:48 pm

^OMG YES, SEE Instruction manuels would be way cooler if they had info on the enemies or characters you know or something cool to actually have a need for it. Kinda like a mini guide even. I remember looking through my REmake instructions when I was a kid and at the back were ads for RE2 and RE3 and it was like COMING SOON! This was before I knew anything about either game and I was like OMFG, and like...(okay I just went and looked nvm I guess it was RE0 which I dont have anymore for gamecube) ahhh anyway and there was ads for like code veronica comics or something....it was all so cool lol
Back to top Go down
JC1972
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
JC1972

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Whew, I thought it was just me who didn't get a manual and thought Capcom forgot to include it. I've always liked them though.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:36 pm

I prepaid for RE6 at Gamestop before its release. They asked me if I wanted the instructions and I said no. I said no because I assumed they were talking about instructions to pick the game up or something pointless. It did not hit me until I got my copy of the game with no instructions that they meant the game manual. I guess that was what I get for assuming that a game would come with its own manual these days...
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:55 pm

Guess it costs a lot to make manuals I suppose...or Capcom is just being cheap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE6 - No Instructions?   RE6 - No Instructions? Empty

Back to top Go down

RE6 - No Instructions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: